List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 05:39AM, Views: 2423096, Replies: 56330
    « 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 5546 5547 » »| page:
    #55411   2014/03/28 05:08PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel: That is true. I really actually like Phyllis with Jack, but not sure how the new Phyllis will be with him. Nick was ok with Avery, but I could see him with others on the canvas. I would like to see how the new Adam does with Sharon. Chemistry is so important.

Yeah I liked Phyllis with Jack as well but so many dont they want Shick or Phick. I dont care who he is with as long as he is away from my girl Sharon. I did like him with Avery she brought out the better Nick in my opinion. Something we havent seen since he was in high school chasing Sharon. That to me is dead and gone to much water under the bridge. I pity the woman who is with Jack when Phyllis comes back. That should be an interesting read if done right. Im not holding my breath though.

I really was never a fan of either Phick or Shick. I like all involved, but it was too much drama to me. I like when they move on to new people. Nick and Avery, given better sl's could have been good. Looking back at Shadam, I think they could have blossomed more if given the chance. I don't personally care for Dylan with Avery, I liked him better with Chelsea. I just see that sometimes the same couples are always paired together. I like change. I am right now even rooting for Paul and Nikki!

I also liked Chelsea and Dylan they had some chemistry at least. Paul and Nikki were good back in the day. She just needs to get away from Victor and stay away. They are over done.

Totally agree. I liked the ice cream scene, it was playful and fun. I want to see that on the show. I saw that with Shadam, fun and romance. We need that again on the show.

#55412   2014/03/28 05:54PM
    Jackie10

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel: That is true. I really actually like Phyllis with Jack, but not sure how the new Phyllis will be with him. Nick was ok with Avery, but I could see him with others on the canvas. I would like to see how the new Adam does with Sharon. Chemistry is so important.

Yeah I liked Phyllis with Jack as well but so many dont they want Shick or Phick. I dont care who he is with as long as he is away from my girl Sharon. I did like him with Avery she brought out the better Nick in my opinion. Something we havent seen since he was in high school chasing Sharon. That to me is dead and gone to much water under the bridge. I pity the woman who is with Jack when Phyllis comes back. That should be an interesting read if done right. Im not holding my breath though.

I really was never a fan of either Phick or Shick. I like all involved, but it was too much drama to me. I like when they move on to new people. Nick and Avery, given better sl's could have been good. Looking back at Shadam, I think they could have blossomed more if given the chance. I don't personally care for Dylan with Avery, I liked him better with Chelsea. I just see that sometimes the same couples are always paired together. I like change. I am right now even rooting for Paul and Nikki!

I also liked Chelsea and Dylan they had some chemistry at least. Paul and Nikki were good back in the day. She just needs to get away from Victor and stay away. They are over done.

Totally agree. I liked the ice cream scene, it was playful and fun. I want to see that on the show. I saw that with Shadam, fun and romance. We need that again on the show.

I like the fun romance too when they have chemistry other wise it is wasted.

Its been great talking with you Im going to get off here and watch a movie before bed time. Hope to catch you again soon. Thanks for the peaceful conversation.

#55413   2014/03/28 06:19PM
    Layngel

Your welcome and it has been fun talking to you as well! Have a great night and enjoy the movie. Keep us posted, and will keep you and your family in my prayers!

#55414   2014/03/29 11:41AM
    Jackie10

Good Day All! Hope to see more Shadam fans come back in. Adam may be returning if this casting call is for him. And hopefully sometime soon Sharon and Adam will come together.

#55415   2014/03/29 04:16PM
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10: Good Day All! Hope to see more Shadam fans come back in. Adam may be returning if this casting call is for him. And hopefully sometime soon Sharon and Adam will come together.

I agree, I liked the way they switched the name on the most recent casting call. I forget the wording, but it was obviously for Adam imo.

#55416   2014/03/30 05:45AM
    Jackie10

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I am waiting to see who the fill in Adam will be. Hopefully he will stand up to Victor the way MMs version of Adam did. And I also want to see him out shine GC. Adam has been thru the wringer on this soap. He needs to come out on top for a change hopefully with the down trodden Sharon by his side.

#55417   2014/03/30 02:26PM
    Jackie10

The boards get slower by the day. If they dont replace these writers I dont know what is going to happen. They need to bring Shadam back. And get some story lines that are actually entertaining and worth at least reading about.

#55418   2014/03/31 01:06PM
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10: The boards get slower by the day. If they dont replace these writers I dont know what is going to happen. They need to bring Shadam back. And get some story lines that are actually entertaining and worth at least reading about.

I can't wait for the Adam recast. It will be good to see him back.

#55419   2014/03/31 02:10PM
    Jackie10

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10: The boards get slower by the day. If they dont replace these writers I dont know what is going to happen. They need to bring Shadam back. And get some story lines that are actually entertaining and worth at least reading about.

I to am waiting hopefully the fill in will be at least half as good as MM. This person will have the biggest shoes of all times to fill. I hope they find someone that has some good chemistry with Sharon as well. Most male characters do.

#55420   2014/03/31 02:19PM
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel:

I to am waiting hopefully the fill in will be at least half as good as MM. This person will have the biggest shoes of all times to fill. I hope they find someone that has some good chemistry with Sharon as well. Most male characters do.

I agree, I really hope they find a great one. MM was so good as Adam, they are big shoes to fill.

« 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 5546 5547 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list