List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 06:53PM, Views: 2482502, Replies: 56481
    « 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 5546 » »| page:
    #55401   2014/03/28 02:44PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Layngel

^^I see that. I hate when characters are given a watering down and not true to nature, or when they are given poor sl's. It is no secret I am a huge Daniel fan, but I hated that he was in the car when Cassie died. It was such a sad sl. And tragic results. For Adam, I felt he got watered down. You are so right that the real Adam would take Sharon from that hospital, and go after Victor. I always felt Adam was the biggest threat to Victor since Nick wants nothing to do with NE. I also think that Adam would have caught on that there is more going on.

#55402   2014/03/28 03:03PM
    Jackie10

You and me both. MM said he didnt want his character to be a Little Nicky and Cane type character! And what is the first thing JFP did she made him go soft over daddy and give Sharon up for daddy's love. Just to have Victor turn on him in an instant. When Cane first came on the show he was great sexy and entertaining with Amber and Chloe, now he is stuck in boring going no where story lines with Lilly. Billy was always the playboy and trouble finder until they made him Victoria's purse holder. When Neil was with Dru he had a spark and fire now they give him nothing. Michael was great the first several years as well when he was lusting after Christen and his bad boy side showed now he is stuck in a boring marriage where Lauren has to cheat to make them entertaining. It seems the ones that are entertaining and watch worthy always get their edge taken away. The only one to keep their bad guy image is Victor maybe thats in the contract as well.

#55403   2014/03/28 03:27PM
    Layngel

I love the bad boys, lol and that is why I don't like it when they get mellowed out. It is ok for them to be in love stories but I like when there is turmoil and such as it keeps it interesting. At least let there be passion. I totally get what you are saying. Even with a family situation, I would like to see the couples fight sometimes, or have real passionate scenes.

#55404   2014/03/28 03:51PM
    Jackie10

Quote Layngel: I love the bad boys, lol and that is why I don't like it when they get mellowed out. It is ok for them to be in love stories but I like when there is turmoil and such as it keeps it interesting. At least let there be passion. I totally get what you are saying. Even with a family situation, I would like to see the couples fight sometimes, or have real passionate scenes.

I agree Shadam had all kinds of angst and passion from out side influences mainly Victor and Little Nicky. And they didnt have to cheat on one another to be entertaining.

#55405   2014/03/28 03:57PM
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel: I love the bad boys, lol and that is why I don't like it when they get mellowed out. It is ok for them to be in love stories but I like when there is turmoil and such as it keeps it interesting. At least let there be passion. I totally get what you are saying. Even with a family situation, I would like to see the couples fight sometimes, or have real passionate scenes.

I agree Shadam had all kinds of angst and passion from out side influences mainly Victor and Little Nicky. And they didnt have to cheat on one another to be entertaining.

That is true. The scenes in New Orleans were amazing. I like the angst and passion. When the couples get to, I hate to say it, but ordinary, it gets dull. I like the soapy problems as it is entertaining. And when you have actors with chemistry it is a bonus!

#55406   2014/03/28 04:05PM
    Jackie10

Yes we can only hope that Sharon has chemistry with the fill in Adam. And that Little Nicky does with the new Phyllis as well. Chemistry has a lot to do with a great couple with out it they are nothing. They either have it or they dont.

#55407   2014/03/28 04:20PM
    Layngel

That is true. I really actually like Phyllis with Jack, but not sure how the new Phyllis will be with him. Nick was ok with Avery, but I could see him with others on the canvas. I would like to see how the new Adam does with Sharon. Chemistry is so important.

#55408   2014/03/28 04:30PM
    Jackie10

Quote Layngel: That is true. I really actually like Phyllis with Jack, but not sure how the new Phyllis will be with him. Nick was ok with Avery, but I could see him with others on the canvas. I would like to see how the new Adam does with Sharon. Chemistry is so important.

Yeah I liked Phyllis with Jack as well but so many dont they want Shick or Phick. I dont care who he is with as long as he is away from my girl Sharon. I did like him with Avery she brought out the better Nick in my opinion. Something we havent seen since he was in high school chasing Sharon. That to me is dead and gone to much water under the bridge. I pity the woman who is with Jack when Phyllis comes back. That should be an interesting read if done right. Im not holding my breath though.

#55409   2014/03/28 04:42PM
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel: That is true. I really actually like Phyllis with Jack, but not sure how the new Phyllis will be with him. Nick was ok with Avery, but I could see him with others on the canvas. I would like to see how the new Adam does with Sharon. Chemistry is so important.

Yeah I liked Phyllis with Jack as well but so many dont they want Shick or Phick. I dont care who he is with as long as he is away from my girl Sharon. I did like him with Avery she brought out the better Nick in my opinion. Something we havent seen since he was in high school chasing Sharon. That to me is dead and gone to much water under the bridge. I pity the woman who is with Jack when Phyllis comes back. That should be an interesting read if done right. Im not holding my breath though.

I really was never a fan of either Phick or Shick. I like all involved, but it was too much drama to me. I like when they move on to new people. Nick and Avery, given better sl's could have been good. Looking back at Shadam, I think they could have blossomed more if given the chance. I don't personally care for Dylan with Avery, I liked him better with Chelsea. I just see that sometimes the same couples are always paired together. I like change. I am right now even rooting for Paul and Nikki!

#55410   2014/03/28 04:55PM
    Jackie10

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:

I really was never a fan of either Phick or Shick. I like all involved, but it was too much drama to me. I like when they move on to new people. Nick and Avery, given better sl's could have been good. Looking back at Shadam, I think they could have blossomed more if given the chance. I don't personally care for Dylan with Avery, I liked him better with Chelsea. I just see that sometimes the same couples are always paired together. I like change. I am right now even rooting for Paul and Nikki!

I also liked Chelsea and Dylan they had some chemistry at least. Paul and Nikki were good back in the day. She just needs to get away from Victor and stay away. They are over done.

« 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 5546 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list