List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 12:00PM, Views: 2423968, Replies: 56331
    « 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 » »| page:
    #55391   2014/03/28 12:31PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel: ^^I am wondering that too Jackie, can't wait for Adam's return. I think it will shake up a lot of things in GC.

OT: How is your daughter? I think I read she was due soon! I bet you are so excited!

Sorry had some errands to run and just now saw your post. I hope the fill in Adam reeks some havoc on GC and Victor. I Know he will never be MM but I still want to see the Shadam story continue.

Thanks for asking about my daughter. She is due the first part of May. The cord is around the baby's neck so we will be going for a high risk ultrasound next week. Doc says they have delivered many babies in this predicament and all should be fine. Im hoping and praying. He is quite active he moves and kicks a lot so, so far so good.

Oh Jackie! Prayers sent! I am sure everything will go well. That happened to my cousin when she had her son, and everything went fine. Keep us posted, and will keep you all in my prayers and thoughts!

Thank you I appreciate that! I will let you know what happens. Keep checking back here as I dont post much out side of this thread unless I am really bored LOL. Her appt is in the first of the week but I dont think we will know anything until the 8th or so.

Ok I will keep checking. Hopefully maybe they can let you know at least a little bit the day of her appointment. Keeping you and your family in my prayers. Will look for your updates! Take care!

We might get to find out something if we get to see the DR who requested the ultrasound. But the technician isnt allowed to say anything as they are not a DR. Hopefully we will get a call or something if we dont get to see the DR.

I hope you do too. I would imagine having to wait would be awful. I would think they could let you know something.

#55392   2014/03/28 12:38PM
    Jackie10

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel: ^^I am wondering that too Jackie, can't wait for Adam's return. I think it will shake up a lot of things in GC.

OT: How is your daughter? I think I read she was due soon! I bet you are so excited!

Sorry had some errands to run and just now saw your post. I hope the fill in Adam reeks some havoc on GC and Victor. I Know he will never be MM but I still want to see the Shadam story continue.

Thanks for asking about my daughter. She is due the first part of May. The cord is around the baby's neck so we will be going for a high risk ultrasound next week. Doc says they have delivered many babies in this predicament and all should be fine. Im hoping and praying. He is quite active he moves and kicks a lot so, so far so good.

Oh Jackie! Prayers sent! I am sure everything will go well. That happened to my cousin when she had her son, and everything went fine. Keep us posted, and will keep you all in my prayers and thoughts!

Thank you I appreciate that! I will let you know what happens. Keep checking back here as I dont post much out side of this thread unless I am really bored LOL. Her appt is in the first of the week but I dont think we will know anything until the 8th or so.

Ok I will keep checking. Hopefully maybe they can let you know at least a little bit the day of her appointment. Keeping you and your family in my prayers. Will look for your updates! Take care!

We might get to find out something if we get to see the DR who requested the ultrasound. But the technician isnt allowed to say anything as they are not a DR. Hopefully we will get a call or something if we dont get to see the DR.

I hope you do too. I would imagine having to wait would be awful. I would think they could let you know something.

Yes thats the problem with being sick or under medical care is the waiting. You would think they would hurry things along to relieve peoples stress.

#55393   2014/03/28 12:54PM
    Layngel

^^
    I totally agree. I had skin cancer about 2 years ago, and I remember having to wait 2 weeks for them to tell me if it was basal cell carcinoma or squamous cell carcinoma. One is not deadly the other can be. Finally I got the call that it was basal cell (the non deadly kind) but I was in a ball of nerves the whole time.

I hope you and your family are not having to wait, and that they can at least tell you something to ease your minds. I am a mom, so I can try to imagine the nervousness you are feeling. I will keep checking back here, and sending you and your family prayers.

Oh I wanted to tell you, my neighbor is a huge Shadam fan! I was always back and forth on it, and we had a few debates lol. Recently we were on Youtube watching past Y&R scenes. She played some Shadam ones, and I was like "Oh I forgot how much chemistry they had" and she went "Ha! I knew I would get you on our side!" lol I was like we will see..they do make a passionate couple though Can't wait for Adam to get back and prove his innocence! Do you know when he is supposed to be returning?

#55394   2014/03/28 01:29PM
    Jackie10

Quote Layngel: ^^
    I totally agree. I had skin cancer about 2 years ago, and I remember having to wait 2 weeks for them to tell me if it was basal cell carcinoma or squamous cell carcinoma. One is not deadly the other can be. Finally I got the call that it was basal cell (the non deadly kind) but I was in a ball of nerves the whole time.

I hope you and your family are not having to wait, and that they can at least tell you something to ease your minds. I am a mom, so I can try to imagine the nervousness you are feeling. I will keep checking back here, and sending you and your family prayers.

Oh I wanted to tell you, my neighbor is a huge Shadam fan! I was always back and forth on it, and we had a few debates lol. Recently we were on Youtube watching past Y&R scenes. She played some Shadam ones, and I was like "Oh I forgot how much chemistry they had" and she went "Ha! I knew I would get you on our side!" lol I was like we will see..they do make a passionate couple though Can't wait for Adam to get back and prove his innocence! Do you know when he is supposed to be returning?

I am glad every thing turned out ok for you. I went thru the same thing with a Breast lump and another area of cancer cells. I am ok now and hope neither returns.

I love all old Shadam scenes. None can compare to their chemistry. To bad MM wont be our Adam. Hopefully you will jump on the Shadam express if they do reunite.

#55395   2014/03/28 01:34PM
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10:

I am glad every thing turned out ok for you. I went thru the same thing with a Breast lump and another area of cancer cells. I am ok now and hope neither returns.

I love all old Shadam scenes. None can compare to their chemistry. To bad MM wont be our Adam. Hopefully you will jump on the Shadam express if they do reunite.

Thanks. I am glad to hear you are clear now and hope it never returns. How scary!

MM was wonderful as Adam. I found him really getting me to like Adam, and gave him a humanity I could get into. I hope whoever replaces him can do a good job. I will just be glad to see Adam back. The Shadam scenes were amazing, and very passionate. I feel like they really accepted each other, despite the odds. If that is revisited, I just may jump on board. There was an excitement there, and I could really get into that. I like exciting couples.

#55396   2014/03/28 01:55PM
    Jackie10

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:

Thanks. I am glad to hear you are clear now and hope it never returns. How scary!

MM was wonderful as Adam. I found him really getting me to like Adam, and gave him a humanity I could get into. I hope whoever replaces him can do a good job. I will just be glad to see Adam back. The Shadam scenes were amazing, and very passionate. I feel like they really accepted each other, despite the odds. If that is revisited, I just may jump on board. There was an excitement there, and I could really get into that. I like exciting couples.

Yes never a dull moment with those two. Even when MAB and JFP tried to down play them SC and MM made the bad scenes hot and entertaining.

#55397   2014/03/28 02:04PM
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:

Yes never a dull moment with those two. Even when MAB and JFP tried to down play them SC and MM made the bad scenes hot and entertaining.

That is true, I did find myself drawn to their scenes. They were interesting scenes, and the chemistry was amazing. Even if I didn't like the sl they were involved in, I still liked the way they interacted and it was entertaining.

#55398   2014/03/28 02:13PM
    Jackie10

Quote Layngel:
    That is true, I did find myself drawn to their scenes. They were interesting scenes, and the chemistry was amazing. Even if I didn't like the sl they were involved in, I still liked the way they interacted and it was entertaining.

I dont think they ever had a bad scene together. Even when Adam was taking things out on Sharon because of Victor they were still great together.

Thanks for coming in and talking with me by the way. It is great to have a friendly conversation about things and Shadam. Sometimes out on the board you cant say anything with out a rude reply.

I love your avi by the way I miss Danial on the soap. He was one of my favorites.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/28 02:15PM
    #55399   2014/03/28 02:20PM
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel:

I dont think they ever had a bad scene together. Even when Adam was taking things out on Sharon because of Victor they were still great together.

Thanks for coming in and talking with me by the way. It is great to have a friendly conversation about things and Shadam. Sometimes out on the board you cant say anything with out a rude reply.

Your welcome. It is a new look at a couple to me. My neighbor started to get me hooked, lol. I watched back then, and liked them. I then went back and forth, but I think a Shadam reunion would shake things up and it could be exciting. I like Shadam's dynamic. I always liked the scenes after the fire, and Adam's acceptance and protectiveness of Sharon, and I was a Chadam fan then lol. But I still liked Shadam's scenes. I always wanted Adam to be happy. I am now think Shadam just have such a dynamic, it would be great to see them together again.

I like posting with you as well, and thanks. I just can't help but wonder what Adam would think about what is happening to Sharon. The shock treatments, and what Victor is doing to her. I hope he finds out. Even if they are not together, Sharon and Adam are great friends.

#55400   2014/03/28 02:39PM
    Jackie10

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel:

Your welcome. It is a new look at a couple to me. My neighbor started to get me hooked, lol. I watched back then, and liked them. I then went back and forth, but I think a Shadam reunion would shake things up and it could be exciting. I like Shadam's dynamic. I always liked the scenes after the fire, and Adam's acceptance and protectiveness of Sharon, and I was a Chadam fan then lol. But I still liked Shadam's scenes. I always wanted Adam to be happy. I am now think Shadam just have such a dynamic, it would be great to see them together again.

I like posting with you as well, and thanks. I just can't help but wonder what Adam would think about what is happening to Sharon. The shock treatments, and what Victor is doing to her. I hope he finds out. Even if they are not together, Sharon and Adam are great friends.

The real Adam would tear Victor a new one. With these writers and the way they have watered Adam down who knows. He would probably turn a blind eye like Little Nicky always does.

« 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list