List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 03:49PM, Views: 2452576, Replies: 56380
    « 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 » »| page:
    #55381   2014/03/27 05:37AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Would love for Adam to come back and finally take Victor down. See the kind of person the con truly is! Take his son and find the woman his heart truly belongs to Sharon. Shadam needs to reunite and soon.

#55382   2014/03/28 06:15AM
    Jackie10

Wonder what will happen when the fill in Adam comes. Will he take GC by storm or lay low and watch what is going on in his absence? Will he finally see what the con is all about and get revenge? Will he secretly visit Sharon? It would be great if Little Nicky had Sharon put back in the mental institute and Adam slipped in to convince her she was ok and that Victor was behind all her problems. I wish these writers would get creative and write something interesting and entertaining for a change its been 2 years and nothing good to watch or read about.

#55383   2014/03/28 06:29AM
    Layngel

^^I am wondering that too Jackie, can't wait for Adam's return. I think it will shake up a lot of things in GC.

OT: How is your daughter? I think I read she was due soon! I bet you are so excited!

#55384   2014/03/28 09:50AM
    Jackie10

Quote Layngel: ^^I am wondering that too Jackie, can't wait for Adam's return. I think it will shake up a lot of things in GC.

OT: How is your daughter? I think I read she was due soon! I bet you are so excited!

Sorry had some errands to run and just now saw your post. I hope the fill in Adam reeks some havoc on GC and Victor. I Know he will never be MM but I still want to see the Shadam story continue.

Thanks for asking about my daughter. She is due the first part of May. The cord is around the baby's neck so we will be going for a high risk ultrasound next week. Doc says they have delivered many babies in this predicament and all should be fine. Im hoping and praying. He is quite active he moves and kicks a lot so, so far so good.

#55385   2014/03/28 10:40AM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! Would love for Adam to come back and finally take Victor down. See the kind of person the con truly is! Take his son and find the woman his heart truly belongs to Sharon. Shadam needs to reunite and soon.

Yes Yes I could totally get into that Jackie.

#55386   2014/03/28 10:59AM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! Would love for Adam to come back and finally take Victor down. See the kind of person the con truly is! Take his son and find the woman his heart truly belongs to Sharon. Shadam needs to reunite and soon.

Yes Yes I could totally get into that Jackie.

Yes I think that would be the saving grace of the soap. Shadam were always the talk and entertaining. So much chemistry. Hopefully Sharon and the fill in Adam will have chemistry as well. I am sure it wont sizzle as much as SC and MM but I will settle as long as Shadams story continues.

#55387   2014/03/28 11:17AM
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel: ^^I am wondering that too Jackie, can't wait for Adam's return. I think it will shake up a lot of things in GC.

Sorry had some errands to run and just now saw your post. I hope the fill in Adam reeks some havoc on GC and Victor. I Know he will never be MM but I still want to see the Shadam story continue.

Thanks for asking about my daughter. She is due the first part of May. The cord is around the baby's neck so we will be going for a high risk ultrasound next week. Doc says they have delivered many babies in this predicament and all should be fine. Im hoping and praying. He is quite active he moves and kicks a lot so, so far so good.

Oh Jackie! Prayers sent! I am sure everything will go well. That happened to my cousin when she had her son, and everything went fine. Keep us posted, and will keep you all in my prayers and thoughts!

#55388   2014/03/28 12:00PM
    Jackie10

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:

Oh Jackie! Prayers sent! I am sure everything will go well. That happened to my cousin when she had her son, and everything went fine. Keep us posted, and will keep you all in my prayers and thoughts!

Thank you I appreciate that! I will let you know what happens. Keep checking back here as I dont post much out side of this thread unless I am really bored LOL. Her appt is in the first of the week but I dont think we will know anything until the 8th or so.

#55389   2014/03/28 12:20PM
    Layngel

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:

Thank you I appreciate that! I will let you know what happens. Keep checking back here as I dont post much out side of this thread unless I am really bored LOL. Her appt is in the first of the week but I dont think we will know anything until the 8th or so.

Ok I will keep checking. Hopefully maybe they can let you know at least a little bit the day of her appointment. Keeping you and your family in my prayers. Will look for your updates! Take care!

#55390   2014/03/28 12:27PM
    Jackie10

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote Jackie10:

Ok I will keep checking. Hopefully maybe they can let you know at least a little bit the day of her appointment. Keeping you and your family in my prayers. Will look for your updates! Take care!

We might get to find out something if we get to see the DR who requested the ultrasound. But the technician isnt allowed to say anything as they are not a DR. Hopefully we will get a call or something if we dont get to see the DR.

« 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list