List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/17 09:24PM, Views: 2422803, Replies: 56329
    « 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 » »| page:
    #55371   2014/03/23 07:40PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    BigBluePlate

Y&R is unrecognizable because JFP was bound and determined to make her mark, first by making our fav characters like Sharon and Adam unrecognizable. Then she pushed new characters that no one cared about, like Dylan. Making Dylan Nikkis son was beyond stupid imo. In retrospect I knew there were too many "Newman" boys on the canvas, but it never occurred to me that they would get rid of the one who created all the buzz the one to watch. Then she pushed young couples that no one cared about--Abby and Tyler, Noah and Courtney, etc. When your main actors leave in droves, you know the end is near. So sad.

#55372   2014/03/24 07:40AM
    Jackie10

Quote BigBluePlate: Y&R is unrecognizable because JFP was bound and determined to make her mark, first by making our fav characters like Sharon and Adam unrecognizable. Then she pushed new characters that no one cared about, like Dylan. Making Dylan Nikkis son was beyond stupid imo. In retrospect I knew there were too many "Newman" boys on the canvas, but it never occurred to me that they would get rid of the one who created all the buzz the one to watch. Then she pushed young couples that no one cared about--Abby and Tyler, Noah and Courtney, etc. When your main actors leave in droves, you know the end is near. So sad.

Yes Shadam was keeping the buzz going and the soap hot and entertaining. They were the IT couple til MAB made her mistake. Then JFP wanted Dylan to be as popular as Adam and it just didnt happen. And MM paid the price. Now a far less popular person will be brought in to play the part. She didnt want to do Shadam because they out shine any other couple on the screen. And Dylan and who ever she pairs with him will have to be #1. Maybe she will finally see that isnt going to happen. Shadam SC/MM style will always be #1! Shadam revisited I hope will at least be half as good.

#55373   2014/03/24 08:03AM
    Jackie10

Quote shackfan: Time passed slowly , and no news about a casting for Adam ,... He missed as a character ... Funny how the Delia storyline has been more a flop for the actors playing it than a hit , now Elisabeth H who's leaving also means it reminds just the con and Kevin , so do we have real answers to this storyline ... Does Adam is the real hit and run ,... Lately the writers just fall asleep and forgot to put an end to different storyline ... We have the endless music box storyline , the endless paternity storyline , and the endless Delia storyline ,... I am happy than Sharon have more airtime but we need to be put out of our misery ,and get rid of this paternity lie and Nick new involvement in her life ....she needs a new man, someone with who she is not scared to be herself or lose him every three minutes , ... Give us back Adam

This is the reason I stopped watching Days years ago. You could not watch for 6-8 months and go back and the same boring story lines would be playing. I would watch Jill and Collin and Sharon but the rest who cares. Hopefully TPTB will step in and take control of our soap other wise it will die a slow painful death. Firing MM was the beginning of the end.

#55374   2014/03/24 11:28AM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote shackfan: Time passed slowly , and no news about a casting for Adam ,... He missed as a character ... Funny how the Delia storyline has been more a flop for the actors playing it than a hit , now Elisabeth H who's leaving also means it reminds just the con and Kevin , so do we have real answers to this storyline ... Does Adam is the real hit and run ,... Lately the writers just fall asleep and forgot to put an end to different storyline ... We have the endless music box storyline , the endless paternity storyline , and the endless Delia storyline ,... I am happy than Sharon have more airtime but we need to be put out of our misery ,and get rid of this paternity lie and Nick new involvement in her life ....she needs a new man, someone with who she is not scared to be herself or lose him every three minutes , ... Give us back Adam

This is the reason I stopped watching Days years ago. You could not watch for 6-8 months and go back and the same boring story lines would be playing. I would watch Jill and Collin and Sharon but the rest who cares. Hopefully TPTB will step in and take control of our soap other wise it will die a slow painful death. Firing MM was the beginning of the end.

The beginning of the end is right Jackie. Firing MM was the biggest mistake they ever made. Besides I still think there was more to all of it than that. It was a way to remove Adam from the forefront of the soap. They dummed him down, stuck him with the con and gave him a baby. If they wanted to give him a kid it should have been with Sharon. The storyline with Nick and Victor alone would be never ending. They had a goldmine and settled for a dud. My sister in law asked my hubby and me if we had been watching Y&R. We told her no. What for it is a shell of its former self. It has lost it's luster. It's hot and sexy couple is gone. Where is the excitement, the intrigue, love in the afternoon. Where the heck is it?

#55375   2014/03/24 12:07PM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10:

The beginning of the end is right Jackie. Firing MM was the biggest mistake they ever made. Besides I still think there was more to all of it than that. It was a way to remove Adam from the forefront of the soap. They dummed him down, stuck him with the con and gave him a baby. If they wanted to give him a kid it should have been with Sharon. The storyline with Nick and Victor alone would be never ending. They had a goldmine and settled for a dud. My sister in law asked my hubby and me if we had been watching Y&R. We told her no. What for it is a shell of its former self. It has lost it's luster. It's hot and sexy couple is gone. Where is the excitement, the intrigue, love in the afternoon. Where the heck is it?

You are so right. Adam was the entertainment. And for the last 2 years they stuck him in the shadows with boring story lines and characters. Just to pimp other not so entertaining characters. A Shadam baby would have had potential for many future story lines. With angst and intrigue to the Newman family for years to come. Conner on the other hand is just like Johnny another child to add filler here and there. The real Adam was a hot commodity the Adam these writers made and will make will never reach MM standards.

#55376   2014/03/25 09:42AM
    Jackie10

Looks like the fill in Adam will possibly be here in the end of May or June. If the soap lasts that long. All their characteristics fit the Adam character hope we get a good one. And hope Sharon and Adam eventually find their way back to each other.

#55377   2014/03/25 02:55PM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: Looks like the fill in Adam will possibly be here in the end of May or June. If the soap lasts that long. All their characteristics fit the Adam character hope we get a good one. And hope Sharon and Adam eventually find their way back to each other.

I hope so too Jackie. As always TEAM SHADAM!!!!!!!

#55378   2014/03/26 10:16AM
    Jackie10

I am missing Shadam cant believe what they have reduced Sharon to. Now they are trying to shove her back with the worthless Little Nicky. So wish Adam was here to help her thru this mess. When will these writers get a clue and write something entertaining to watch or read about. Hopefully when the fill in Adam comes on things will improve but I am not banking on it.

#55379   2014/03/26 12:28PM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: I am missing Shadam cant believe what they have reduced Sharon to. Now they are trying to shove her back with the worthless Little Nicky. So wish Adam was here to help her thru this mess. When will these writers get a clue and write something entertaining to watch or read about. Hopefully when the fill in Adam comes on things will improve but I am not banking on it.

We shouldn't give up hope for our beloved Shadam. Even with a new Adam the story must go on. I was reading something earlier and I thought about it and came to this conclusion. This thing with Sharon and Nick is temporary. Whatever Sharon's secret is will come between them. They can not recreate the couple they once were. These things have to build on trust and not lies so if there is a new Adam I think that there is still a chance for Shadam and maybe on better footing. I am hoping that Sharon will come through this stronger and remember those things about Adam that were special to her and the great love they shared. I think once they restore her to a much better version of herself she can go on to a lead a great productive life. Go back to work. Be the beautiful vibrant loving woman/mother/friend that we know she is. I want to see Shadam in love and in business again. I think they would be great. Then I will return to Y&R but not until then.

#55380   2014/03/26 03:44PM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: I am missing Shadam cant believe what they have reduced Sharon to. Now they are trying to shove her back with the worthless Little Nicky. So wish Adam was here to help her thru this mess. When will these writers get a clue and write something entertaining to watch or read about. Hopefully when the fill in Adam comes on things will improve but I am not banking on it.

We shouldn't give up hope for our beloved Shadam. Even with a new Adam the story must go on. I was reading something earlier and I thought about it and came to this conclusion. This thing with Sharon and Nick is temporary. Whatever Sharon's secret is will come between them. They can not recreate the couple they once were. These things have to build on trust and not lies so if there is a new Adam I think that there is still a chance for Shadam and maybe on better footing. I am hoping that Sharon will come through this stronger and remember those things about Adam that were special to her and the great love they shared. I think once they restore her to a much better version of herself she can go on to a lead a great productive life. Go back to work. Be the beautiful vibrant loving woman/mother/friend that we know she is. I want to see Shadam in love and in business again. I think they would be great. Then I will return to Y&R but not until then.

Yes that is what I have been saying also! As long as there is an Adam there is always a potential for Shadam they are the most entertaining of any couple so far. With so may story line possibilities. Hopefully SCs prediction of Shadam and Little Nicky going on for years will come true. I want to see the Shadam story continue. Like you I might return then.

« 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 5543 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list