List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2010/10/19 04:11PM, Views: 2436468, Replies: 56346
    « 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 » »| page:
    #55361   2014/03/19 04:08PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Bebenette

I have to say that Y&R has become so boring I have fast forwarded through a lot of it. It is all about the new people and Jill and Colin and who cares about any of them. Our poor Sharon is now thinking of electric shock therapy rather than telling the truth which shows she really does not trust Nick and I do not blame her. As for Adam, who know who will be playing him and they seem to want to change his character to a sucky bore. It is so sad that we have lost Shadam for this poor excuse of a show.

#55362   2014/03/19 10:45PM
    ShadamNuke09

Shadamites. It's been a while. My grandfather passed away on Valentine's, and he's greatly missed.

I haven't watched in many months. I was hoping to hang on for Sharon. From what I've read her s/l has been a continuing spiral of suck. This Adam recast determines whether I tune back in or not.

I hope you all are well. Jackie, did your daughter give birth yet?

#55363   2014/03/20 06:00AM
    Jackie10

Quote ShadamNuke09: Shadamites. It's been a while. My grandfather passed away on Valentine's, and he's greatly missed.

I haven't watched in many months. I was hoping to hang on for Sharon. From what I've read her s/l has been a continuing spiral of suck. This Adam recast determines whether I tune back in or not.

I hope you all are well. Jackie, did your daughter give birth yet?

Thanks for asking ShadamNuke no not yet she is due in May. Cant wait to meet the little guy. Her name is Amanda and daddy's name is Aaron. So I tried to get her to name the baby Adam she is going to stick with A's but daddy said he was naming the first one after him to be a JR. Maybe next one LOL.

I agree about the show if more people would tune out TPTB would have to do something to change these awful story lines and writers. Its not worth my time any more. I come in here hoping to read something worthy and all there are is more trashing Sharon threads over and over even threads that arent about her initially become about trashing her. You cant have a decent debate on Phyllis with out it being closed but the trash Sharon continues in full force by just a hand full of the same people over and over. So I dont even come on the board much any more. Then I post in a few threads and this one and leave. I stopped posting in the Sharon thread because its continually Shick or Sham over and over and I want to counter post Shadam in there but that is supposed to be against the rules. Ok done with my little rant. Im getting where I dont care about Y&R enough to bother much anymore.

#55364   2014/03/20 06:24AM
    Jackie10

Quote Bebenette: I have to say that Y&R has become so boring I have fast forwarded through a lot of it. It is all about the new people and Jill and Colin and who cares about any of them. Our poor Sharon is now thinking of electric shock therapy rather than telling the truth which shows she really does not trust Nick and I do not blame her. As for Adam, who know who will be playing him and they seem to want to change his character to a sucky bore. It is so sad that we have lost Shadam for this poor excuse of a show.

I love Collin and Jill. If I were watching they would be one of the story lines for me. If I were Sharon I would not trust Little Nicky either look at what he has done to her in just the past 4 years.

I also agree Shadam was holding this crap fest together. Now with MM gone it keeps sliding down hill. Nothing is entertaining to read about. What they are doing to Sharon is atrocious and unforgivable. Just as what they and MAB did to Shadam. I find it funny that Shadam was the one thing MAB brought up she knew the huge mistake she made by splitting them up and the show hasnt been the same since.

The only thing good on the show was Shadam and Adam/Victor trying to out do each other. If they change Adam to a Little Nicky type character which is what they did in the last 6 months MM was here then where will the entertainment be?

#55365   2014/03/21 12:46PM
    shackfan

Time passed slowly , and no news about a casting for Adam ,... He missed as a character ... Funny how the Delia storyline has been more a flop for the actors playing it than a hit , now Elisabeth H who's leaving also means it reminds just the con and Kevin , so do we have real answers to this storyline ... Does Adam is the real hit and run ,... Lately the writers just fall asleep and forgot to put an end to different storyline ... We have the endless music box storyline , the endless paternity storyline , and the endless Delia storyline ,... I am happy than Sharon have more airtime but we need to be put out of our misery ,and get rid of this paternity lie and Nick new involvement in her life ....she needs a new man, someone with who she is not scared to be herself or lose him every three minutes , ... Give us back Adam

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/21 12:50PM
    #55366   2014/03/23 05:53AM
    BigBluePlate

Hello, Shadam family. I'm starting a new job (temporary) next week so won't be able yo post as much, not that I post a lot now. Really, what is there to post about nowadays besides who will be the next to leave and how much we miss Shadam? Part of me hopes Sharon Case leaves and start a soap with MM. I know I'd watch that!

#55367   2014/03/23 08:46AM
    Jackie10

Quote BigBluePlate: Hello, Shadam family. I'm starting a new job (temporary) next week so won't be able yo post as much, not that I post a lot now. Really, what is there to post about nowadays besides who will be the next to leave and how much we miss Shadam? Part of me hopes Sharon Case leaves and start a soap with MM. I know I'd watch that!

I would watch also. It would be great if Sharon and Michael started a web series together. They have so much natural chemistry it would be a huge success. And as talented and smart as these two are they could definitely come up with something.

#55368   2014/03/23 12:50PM
    Jackie10

I miss MM more than any other character ever on the soap. Followed closely by JC, JD, DD, VR(Dru) and VR(Mimi).

Definitely miss the fire and intrigue brought to the soap by Shadam. They were so entertaining. Even when they were just setting looking at one another the pop and sizzle was dancing in the air. Miss their across the room looks.

#55369   2014/03/23 03:55PM
    deceived

Quote Jackie10: I miss MM more than any other character ever on the soap. Followed closely by JC, JD, DD, VR(Dru) and VR(Mimi).

Definitely miss the fire and intrigue brought to the soap by Shadam. They were so entertaining. Even when they were just setting looking at one another the pop and sizzle was dancing in the air. Miss their across the room looks.

So sorry Jackie that Shadam didn't pan out... I can't believe that they made it seem as if Adam never truly loved Sharon... that is a downright lie. He loved her very much.
    I am afraid that we are being teased with a Shick reunion also... At one time I actually quit watching and posting for about 6 months...
    But I know what you mean about the redundancy of the trashing of Sharon and the show in EVERY thread... it is a real wet blanket to try to remain positive... sometimes I just sign off...when I really want to post about my favorite soap.

#55370   2014/03/23 04:52PM
    Jackie10

Quote deceived:
    Quote Jackie10: I miss MM more than any other character ever on the soap. Followed closely by JC, JD, DD, VR(Dru) and VR(Mimi).

So sorry Jackie that Shadam didn't pan out... I can't believe that they made it seem as if Adam never truly loved Sharon... that is a downright lie. He loved her very much.
    I am afraid that we are being teased with a Shick reunion also... At one time I actually quit watching and posting for about 6 months...
    But I know what you mean about the redundancy of the trashing of Sharon and the show in EVERY thread... it is a real wet blanket to try to remain positive... sometimes I just sign off...when I really want to post about my favorite soap.

Yes it is total trash! JFP is totally trying to erase the history of Y&R not just Shadam. She is playing games and infuriating fans for the fun of it. Bringing in the newbies was a mistake and she continues to bring in more and replace main actors/characters with new ones.

Shadam hopefully will be revisited when the new Adam comes along but this Y&R is becoming unrecognizable.

« 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 5542 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list