List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 01:30AM, Views: 2454702, Replies: 56385
    « 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 » »| page:
    #55351   2014/03/15 07:32PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

Quote BigBluePlate: One of my favorite Shadam scenes that I no longer have on dvr (darn it!) was the scene in the barn when Adam was still pursuing Sharon after she was out of prison. Adam reminisced about their time in NOLA and when, at the feet of angels, he realized she wanted him as much as he wanted her.. "It was that kiss...it was that kiss, Sharon.". And then he walks up to her and gives her a passionate kiss. And Sharon let him before pulling away and running outside, crying in the rain knowing she still wanted Adam as much as he wanted her. Missing me some Shadam love!

Yes some great stuff. I wish they would bring back these fantastic Shadam love scenes. Hopefully the Adam fill in will connect with Sharon and their scenes will be close to MM and Sharons.

#55352   2014/03/16 09:42AM
    shackfan

I just have so much memories back reading your best Shadam scenes,... They're really good choices,.... I love the scene during the first Sharon's wedding with Victor, when Sharon went to the office to tell Adam to watch out because they tried to trap him with Tucker , and they made love, that was so passionated,.. One of their best love scenes even I love them all .... And the last scene that I loved to remember is , when Adam was shot ,and Sharon said I love you to his ears ,.. I guess it was I love you because we would never know,... But Shadam was so good ,and the better they were not trapped in a stupid triangle ,.. When Sharon chose Adam she loved just him and only him ,and she never watched back to Nick... I will never understand why they needed to bring the Con in the mix,... But Shadam was the real love story , and the writer cannot take that from us

#55353   2014/03/16 11:00AM
    Jackie10

Quote shackfan: I just have so much memories back reading your best Shadam scenes,... They're really good choices,.... I love the scene during the first Sharon's wedding with Victor, when Sharon went to the office to tell Adam to watch out because they tried to trap him with Tucker , and they made love, that was so passionated,.. One of their best love scenes even I love them all .... And the last scene that I loved to remember is , when Adam was shot ,and Sharon said I love you to his ears ,.. I guess it was I love you because we would never know,... But Shadam was so good ,and the better they were not trapped in a stupid triangle ,.. When Sharon chose Adam she loved just him and only him ,and she never watched back to Nick... I will never understand why they needed to bring the Con in the mix,... But Shadam was the real love story , and the writer cannot take that from us

You got that right! Shadam is the real deal. None can ever match up to them no matter how hard they try and the writers will never be able to take that away or surpass Shadam.

#55354   2014/03/16 03:41PM
    Jackie10

I am amazed at how slow the board is and how boring the soap is nothing to talk about. Sharon is still the main talk of the board. Shadam needs to be reunited and soon. they always bring the buzz. They have it all love, mystery, intrigue and flat out entertainment. Bring it on!

#55355   2014/03/17 03:41PM
    Jackie10

Now that so much hate is gone from the board and it is a nice place to post on again the show sucks so bad there is nothing to talk about. We need Shadam back and some other good story lines. Get rid of these characters who are not entertaining or interesting. Many have no place in the real Y&R.

#55356   2014/03/18 05:28AM
    Jackie10

Come on writers get creative! When Sharons letter fiasco comes out have her leave going to Kansas where she finds and nurses Adam back to health. Bring back Shadam in a big explosive way. The show is a bore. Not even worth reading about. All there is is more Sharon trashing. Bring on Shadam bring on something good.

#55357   2014/03/19 12:33PM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: Come on writers get creative! When Sharons letter fiasco comes out have her leave going to Kansas where she finds and nurses Adam back to health. Bring back Shadam in a big explosive way. The show is a bore. Not even worth reading about. All there is is more Sharon trashing. Bring on Shadam bring on something good.

Your right Jackie they just need to bring on the one and only Shadam. I just hope Sharon sees Adam first. They always looked out for one another.

#55358   2014/03/19 02:22PM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: Come on writers get creative! When Sharons letter fiasco comes out have her leave going to Kansas where she finds and nurses Adam back to health. Bring back Shadam in a big explosive way. The show is a bore. Not even worth reading about. All there is is more Sharon trashing. Bring on Shadam bring on something good.

Your right Jackie they just need to bring on the one and only Shadam. I just hope Sharon sees Adam first. They always looked out for one another.

Yes I would love a few months in Kansas together finding themselves and realizing that they are each others heart and soul. Some easy loving for our Great couple would be fantastic as well.

#55359   2014/03/19 02:49PM
    Embrace

Hi Shadam Fam. I miss you all! I have NOT forgotten you.

#55360   2014/03/19 03:27PM
    Jackie10

Quote Embrace: Hi Shadam Fam. I miss you all! I have NOT forgotten you.

Good to see you. Stop in anytime. Usually someone is watching the board. Keep the Shadam love alive. They are the Greatest couple in Daytime.

« 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 5540 5541 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list