List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 01:30AM, Views: 2454877, Replies: 56385
    « 5528 5529 5530 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 » »| page:
    #55321   2014/03/07 05:42AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    shackfan

Hi the Shadam team,

Keeping positive ,you're right Jackie ... Shadam will be back ,Shadam will be back , maybe if we shout louder the production could hear us ... new Adam ,and new Shadam .... I saw Red's spoiler .... Brrr, sure when Sharon came to the Con place everything was ok because she needed good words about Adam at this period,... I don't want to lose my time on her ... Sharon has the excuse to be ill, the other , she just always to be a mean person ... Who didn't even notice that she drove her best friend crazy because she's so self- absorbed and selfish ... She couldn't figure out Adam agony because she just was happy that she would get a fake wedding with Adam ,and now she trade her own son to Victor, for help because she cannot do anything on her own .... Beside her Sharon is a real Wonder Woman ,.. She never trade Adam to Victor, and at the end always chose to save Adam first ... Shadam is the love story from people who know what love is

#55322   2014/03/07 12:22PM
    Jackie10

Quote Bebenette: Can you believe how that bitchy con talked to our Sharon? She was trying to be compassionate and the con was so rude to her. I wish Sharon would stop bothering with the con. This is one person that should be off Y&R. How could MM be gone and she still Here, especially after wrecking Shadam and the whole show.

The con didnt wreck Shadam she isnt woman enough to take Adam from Sharon! The writers did that. Long before CL ever knew Adam. I do agree some of the boring characters with no purpose on the soap should go and she is one.

#55323   2014/03/07 12:33PM
    Jackie10

Quote shackfan: Hi the Shadam team,

Keeping positive ,you're right Jackie ... Shadam will be back ,Shadam will be back , maybe if we shout louder the production could hear us ... new Adam ,and new Shadam .... I saw Red's spoiler .... Brrr, sure when Sharon came to the Con place everything was ok because she needed good words about Adam at this period,... I don't want to lose my time on her ... Sharon has the excuse to be ill, the other , she just always to be a mean person ... Who didn't even notice that she drove her best friend crazy because she's so self- absorbed and selfish ... She couldn't figure out Adam agony because she just was happy that she would get a fake wedding with Adam ,and now she trade her own son to Victor, for help because she cannot do anything on her own .... Beside her Sharon is a real Wonder Woman ,.. She never trade Adam to Victor, and at the end always chose to save Adam first ... Shadam is the love story from people who know what love is

CL will always treat Sharon like crap, jealousy makes a person even pretty people not so pretty. She knows Sharon is the love of Adams life and that Sharon will always have Adams heart. CL will never have Adams whole heart and it drives her nuts.

#55324   2014/03/07 04:59PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Bebenette: Can you believe how that bitchy con talked to our Sharon? She was trying to be compassionate and the con was so rude to her. I wish Sharon would stop bothering with the con. This is one person that should be off Y&R. How could MM be gone and she still Here, especially after wrecking Shadam and the whole show.

ICAM! Sharon needs to stop wasting her time talking to that moron con. I really hope they put her with Dylan or someone else so Adam can be with his real true love when he comes back.

Team Shadam!

#55325   2014/03/07 08:27PM
    fanofshadam

Shadam NOLA is and always will be better than any Shick love scenes. I saw today's cdn and of course the Shick fans are going crazy. No worries here from this fan. Once the truth about Summer's paternity is reveals, I doubt Nick will forgive Sharon. The nuAdam will be there for Sharon.

#55326   2014/03/08 04:41PM
    Lolababy29

Quote fanofshadam: Shadam NOLA is and always will be better than any Shick love scenes. I saw today's cdn and of course the Shick fans are going crazy. No worries here from this fan. Once the truth about Summer's paternity is reveals, I doubt Nick will forgive Sharon. The nuAdam will be there for Sharon.

I agree, and also way better than any Chadum love scene. No other couple comes close to Shadam's hotness. The writers messed up big time keeping them apart.

#55327   2014/03/08 05:19PM
    Lolababy29

So adorable I miss Shadam

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEMolzixlGw

#55328   2014/03/10 09:04PM
    Jackie10

Hey all! The ratings keep dropping. The show is a bore apparently there is not even anything worth reading about. Or any thing for people to post about except Sharon. I see Sharon will always have Adams heart and CL knows that and cant stand that fact. She will take that out on Sharon every way she can. All I can say is who cares. Sharon can handle her. CL has always been jealous of Sharon. And you know Sharon has never acted jealous of CL and has even sent Adam back to the con on more then one occasion he just didnt want to go.

Shadam will always have more spark, chemistry and a better story line than Cham. Bring back Shadam.

#55329   2014/03/11 05:37AM
    BigBluePlate

Quote Bebenette: Can you believe how that bitchy con talked to our Sharon? She was trying to be compassionate and the con was so rude to her. I wish Sharon would stop bothering with the con. This is one person that should be off Y&R. How could MM be gone and she still Here, especially after wrecking Shadam and the whole sho
    w.

I saw that scene. Just dreadful and uncalled for. Yet TP continue to prop her character even though her husband was supposedly responsible for Delia's death. Jabot is still pushing the Chelsea Lawson fashion line fgs! How unrealistic is that?

#55330   2014/03/11 06:03AM
    Jackie10

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Bebenette: Can you believe how that bitchy con talked to our Sharon? She was trying to be compassionate and the con was so rude to her. I wish Sharon would stop bothering with the con. This is one person that should be off Y&R. How could MM be gone and she still Here, especially after wrecking Shadam and the whole sho
    w.

I saw that scene. Just dreadful and uncalled for. Yet TP continue to prop her character even though her husband was supposedly responsible for Delia's death. Jabot is still pushing the Chelsea Lawson fashion line fgs! How unrealistic is that?

That whole fashion story line is a joke. No experience or education and no work ethics. She hasnt worked on the so called line in months nor has Chloe. Yet characters that have been on the show for years still dont have a career of their own? With years of experience at that!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/11 06:04AM
    « 5528 5529 5530 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list