List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/26 09:37PM, Views: 2404745, Replies: 56270
    « 5524 5525 5526 5527 5528 5529 5530 5531 5532 5533 5534 » »| page:
    #55281   2014/02/26 09:04AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

I love how most Villy fans are sticking with their couple even with a new Billy. I hope all Shadam fans will as well. And I hope they will stay vocal and post their support of Shadam. MM will always be the true Adam but it would be great for someone else to carry on were he now cant. We all know he would if he could Shadam was his and where he would have wanted to be.

#55282   2014/02/26 09:43AM
    Jackie10

Going to an ultra sound appt. with my daughter she is having a boy by the way.

So wish we had or Shadam back! Cant wait til Adam is back and the possibility of Shadam is for ever there.

#55283   2014/02/27 06:00AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All. Guess I am talking to my self. No one wants to rally around Shadam and keep them going? We know Adam is alive so Shadam should still be #2 or #3 in the polls. I guess I will bump this thread when I come in to read and answer posts if there is any that is if I find it.

Shadam is #1!

#55284   2014/02/27 11:16AM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All. Guess I am talking to my self. No one wants to rally around Shadam and keep them going? We know Adam is alive so Shadam should still be #2 or #3 in the polls. I guess I will bump this thread when I come in to read and answer posts if there is any that is if I find it.

Shadam is #1!

Hey Jackie,
    I'm here you are not alone. I'm still loving my Shadam. That won't change. You know I've been thinking about back when SC said that the SN/NN/AN triangle would go on for years to come. With all the talk about Adam returning could this still be a possibility. If Sharon were to find Adam first that would be interesting. Theycould rekindle that love that they share and then everybody find out that Adam is alive. Adam could be mad with the con because she sided with Victor. It would be magic. Adam would still be all about his son and getting his name cleared and his life back but not with the con. What do you think? Any other Shadam fans with ideas of how they would like to see Adam return?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/27 11:23AM
    #55285   2014/02/27 11:28AM
    LuvThatSoap

I will be out of town until Wednesday. I'm going to visit my daughter. This Tuesday (Fat Tuesday) is Mardi Gras so for a change I'm leaving town. I can't wait to see my daughter. I really miss her. We leave tomorrow. Don't give up Shadam fans and Jackie trust me we are here.

#55286   2014/02/27 05:56PM
    BigBluePlate

Shadam fans like me are still here but read and post periodically. I'm still craving a Shadam reunion with MM if possible. Unfortunately the ratings have yet to tank like they should, the show is so dreadful. As of 2-14 ratings were down by over 190,000 compared to the prior week, but up by almost 690,000 from last year! How is this even possible? The show sucks big time. I'm still not watching but have seen a few scenes since Jan. 31st. Yuck!

#55287   2014/02/27 10:37PM
    Bebenette

It is hard to imagine a Shadam reunion when we do not know who Adam will be. Will they make him into a weak spineless character? it is quite possible with these terrible writers. We have wished so long for that Shadam reunion and all we got is a Sappy Adam. Now Sharon has no reaction to Adam's death. I hope somehow a miracle happens and this producer and writers get fired and MM comes back and we have the real Shadam back. Would that not be good?

#55288   2014/02/28 05:12AM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All. Guess I am talking to my self. No one wants to rally around Shadam and keep them going? We know Adam is alive so Shadam should still be #2 or #3 in the polls. I guess I will bump this thread when I come in to read and answer posts if there is any that is if I find it.

Shadam is #1!

Hey Jackie,
    I'm here you are not alone. I'm still loving my Shadam. That won't change. You know I've been thinking about back when SC said that the SN/NN/AN triangle would go on for years to come. With all the talk about Adam returning could this still be a possibility. If Sharon were to find Adam first that would be interesting. Theycould rekindle that love that they share and then everybody find out that Adam is alive. Adam could be mad with the con because she sided with Victor. It would be magic. Adam would still be all about his son and getting his name cleared and his life back but not with the con. What do you think? Any other Shadam fans with ideas of how they would like to see Adam return?

Good to know! Yes hoping they find each other. Shadam keep the show interesting. I know it wont ever be the same with out our MM but I want to see what MM and SC created continue.

#55289   2014/02/28 05:13AM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap: I will be out of town until Wednesday. I'm going to visit my daughter. This Tuesday (Fat Tuesday) is Mardi Gras so for a change I'm leaving town. I can't wait to see my daughter. I really miss her. We leave tomorrow. Don't give up Shadam fans and Jackie trust me we are here.

Have a great one. Thanks for the encouragement.

#55290   2014/02/28 05:31AM
    Jackie10

Quote BigBluePlate: Shadam fans like me are still here but read and post periodically. I'm still craving a Shadam reunion with MM if possible. Unfortunately the ratings have yet to tank like they should, the show is so dreadful. As of 2-14 ratings were down by over 190,000 compared to the prior week, but up by almost 690,000 from last year! How is this even possible? The show sucks big time. I'm still not watching but have seen a few scenes since Jan. 31st. Yuck!

Smoke and mirrors if you ask me! They are trying not to show just how bad the ratings really are. MM took a chunk with him when he left. And the show sucks in general that has cost them some as well.

« 5524 5525 5526 5527 5528 5529 5530 5531 5532 5533 5534 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list