List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 05:36AM, Views: 2523436, Replies: 56544
    « 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 5527 5528 5529 5530 » »| page:
    #55241   2014/02/17 08:54AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All Shadam Lovers! Still waiting for the greatest reunion of all times. Bring on the best couple ever. Would love for the new Adam to come on and Shadam to reunite for it to be found out he is Adam. Sharon of course knowing it was him and helping him.

Good Morning Shadam friends. Hey Jackie that would be great. It would be even better if they brought on more than one new guy to GC. Maybe Adam lost his memory and has a new face. The other guy and Adam have similar characteristics. Sharon meets him (Adam) first and they hit if off. Sparks fly and their relationship builds back to the love that was always there. Of course Sharon and Nick are over after DNA switch. Shadam would start over with a clean slate. Eventually everyone will find out it is Adam and he will get his memory back. Sharon will help him clear his name and find the real killer of Delia. He will get his son back and the con will realize that Adam and Sharon are the real love story. Of course the con would have moved on to her next victim.

#55242   2014/02/17 11:49AM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All Shadam Lovers! Still waiting for the greatest reunion of all times. Bring on the best couple ever. Would love for the new Adam to come on and Shadam to reunite for it to be found out he is Adam. Sharon of course knowing it was him and helping him.

Good Morning Shadam friends. Hey Jackie that would be great. It would be even better if they brought on more than one new guy to GC. Maybe Adam lost his memory and has a new face. The other guy and Adam have similar characteristics. Sharon meets him (Adam) first and they hit if off. Sparks fly and their relationship builds back to the love that was always there. Of course Sharon and Nick are over after DNA switch. Shadam would start over with a clean slate. Eventually everyone will find out it is Adam and he will get his memory back. Sharon will help him clear his name and find the real killer of Delia. He will get his son back and the con will realize that Adam and Sharon are the real love story. Of course the con would have moved on to her next victim.

I would love it and for Sharon to know right away it is Adam because of their love making and his mannerisms. I would also love for the first time he kisses her he puts his forehead on hers like Shadam always do. That would be her first clue this is Adam. Then she just knows its him because of the love they shared and their ultimate love making. And she helps him realize who he is. While the con is laid up with Dylan again or Jack or even Daddy Dearest.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/17 11:51AM
    #55243   2014/02/17 01:35PM
    Jackie10

Sharon is still the only thing being talked about of interest. Some cant talk about Phyllis even for Sharon that doesnt surprise me at all. Adams innocence is still being held by many. I as well know he didnt hit Delia. Will they bring him back is the big question.

#55244   2014/02/17 03:06PM
    Jackie10

Where is everyone? How goes things on twitter? Any thing to report? Any polls or petition updates? Hopefully we will hear something good from MM soon. SC is going good on the soap hopefully these writers will move her character on to bigger and better soon.

#55245   2014/02/17 03:23PM
    whosetheone

Quote Jackie10: Where is everyone? How goes things on twitter? Any thing to report? Any polls or petition updates? Hopefully we will hear something good from MM soon. SC is going good on the soap hopefully these writers will move her character on to bigger and better soon.

MM is still in hiding. He won't post on Twitter because his fans are going to ask questions that he doesn't want to answer. I really doubt that you will see MM working in this industry again.

#55246   2014/02/17 03:28PM
    Jackie10

Quote whosetheone:
    Quote Jackie10: Where is everyone? How goes things on twitter? Any thing to report? Any polls or petition updates? Hopefully we will hear something good from MM soon. SC is going good on the soap hopefully these writers will move her character on to bigger and better soon.

MM is still in hiding. He won't post on Twitter because his fans are going to ask questions that he doesn't want to answer. I really doubt that you will see MM working in this industry again.

He will be back in the biz just wait and see he hasnt done anything that we know of out side of rumors. He is to good to let fall by the way side.

#55247   2014/02/18 07:06AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning! Shadam are still my reason for Y&R!! If the show survives I hope to one day see a reunion and continuation of Shadams story.

Sharon is being stomped on over and over and now she has no one to rely on. Hopefully the mess will end soon for her. I want to have one character to read about that is entertaining.

#55248   2014/02/18 09:31AM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: Good Morning! Shadam are still my reason for Y&R!! If the show survives I hope to one day see a reunion and continuation of Shadams story.

Sharon is being stomped on over and over and now she has no one to rely on. Hopefully the mess will end soon for her. I want to have one character to read about that is entertaining.

Good morning Jackie and Shadam and friends. I hope to see our wonderful couple again real soon happy in love and in business together. Shadam rocks. It won't be SC/MM but it can be done.

#55249   2014/02/18 12:46PM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning! Shadam are still my reason for Y&R!! If the show survives I hope to one day see a reunion and continuation of Shadams story.

Good morning Jackie and Shadam and friends. I hope to see our wonderful couple again real soon happy in love and in business together. Shadam rocks. It won't be SC/MM but it can be done.

I agree when the rest of the crap isnt working get back to what does. Bring it on! Shadam rocks GC.

#55250   2014/02/19 06:16AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning! Still waiting. Getting bored reading the board. And about the show. Nothing new repeat story lines and characters. Ready for something great and new to read about with Sharon. Bring Adam back already or say he died. End this ridiculousness.

« 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 5527 5528 5529 5530 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list