List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 06:55PM, Views: 2461442, Replies: 56397
    « 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 5527 5528 5529 » »| page:
    #55231   2014/02/15 12:45AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Lolababy29

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Bebenette: Why is it that Sharon still has not mourned Adam at all? She has not even thought about the fact that he seems to be dead. This from an emotional sensitive caring woman who loved Adam so much. Can these writers be any worse?

That's another reason I stopped watching after last Friday's episode. Sharon is so OOC now with the switching of the paternity results and lying, to Nick about it and her lack of mourning for Adam-this is not the Sharon we all know and love. When Sharon told Chels last week that she used to claim territory over Adam because she thought she was the only one who knew and loved him, but maybe there were sides to Adam she didn't know or understand I was like, huh? Is this some stupid message for us Shadam fans? Sharon's propping of the Chadam relationship vs her own relationship with Adam was OOC and beyond pathetic imo. Just plain drivel.

How sickening I am so glad I didn't waste my time watching this BS. These writers are a joke.

#55232   2014/02/15 07:22AM
    Jackie10

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Bebenette: Why is it that Sharon still has not mourned Adam at all? She has not even thought about the fact that he seems to be dead. This from an emotional sensitive caring woman who loved Adam so much. Can these writers be any worse?

That's another reason I stopped watching after last Friday's episode. Sharon is so OOC now with the switching of the paternity results and lying, to Nick about it and her lack of mourning for Adam-this is not the Sharon we all know and love. When Sharon told Chels last week that she used to claim territory over Adam because she thought she was the only one who knew and loved him, but maybe there were sides to Adam she didn't know or understand I was like, huh? Is this some stupid message for us Shadam fans? Sharon's propping of the Chadam relationship vs her own relationship with Adam was OOC and beyond pathetic imo. Just plain drivel.

How sickening I am so glad I didn't waste my time watching this BS. These writers are a joke.

You and me both. Sharon was the only one who truly understood and loved Adam. The con never even tried it was all about her and giggly boohooing. She never understood what Adam needed or wanted from his family or life for that matter but Sharon did.

#55233   2014/02/15 12:56PM
    BigBluePlate

Oh, but it gets better (or worse, actually). After Sharon told Chels that maybe there were sides to Adam she didn't really know or understand, Chels said "because he shows us what he wants us to see". Then Sharon said I don't know if that's true, as with you and Adam he didn't have to hide who he was--you opened your heart and took him in and he was happy. Chels says I thought so but and Sharon interrupts hee and reassures Chels that they were both happy and nothing can change that, nothing can make that not true. Then Connor starts crying while someone's (Victor) is at the door and to add further insult to injury, Sharon offers to take care of him so Chels can answer the door. When Chels hesitates, Sharon has to reassure the con of all people that she's really good with kids. WTH? Just SMDH.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/15 12:58PM
    #55234   2014/02/15 08:19PM
    Jackie10

Quote BigBluePlate: Oh, but it gets better (or worse, actually). After Sharon told Chels that maybe there were sides to Adam she didn't really know or understand, Chels said "because he shows us what he wants us to see". Then Sharon said I don't know if that's true, as with you and Adam he didn't have to hide who he was--you opened your heart and took him in and he was happy. Chels says I thought so but and Sharon interrupts hee and reassures Chels that they were both happy and nothing can change that, nothing can make that not true. Then Connor starts crying while someone's (Victor) is at the door and to add further insult to injury, Sharon offers to take care of him so Chels can answer the door. When Chels hesitates, Sharon has to reassure the con of all people that she's really good with kids. WTH? Just SMDH.

I could really care less about the way these writers write the bs story line between Sharon and CL the loser con. We know the truth and as long as we keep the truth alive and the bs made know the story is a joke.

#55235   2014/02/15 08:40PM
    Jackie10

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote BigBluePlate: Oh, but it gets better (or worse, actually). After Sharon told Chels that maybe there were sides to Adam she didn't really know or understand, Chels said "because he shows us what he wants us to see". Then Sharon said I don't know if that's true, as with you and Adam he didn't have to hide who he was--you opened your heart and took him in and he was happy. Chels says I thought so but and Sharon interrupts hee and reassures Chels that they were both happy and nothing can change that, nothing can make that not true. Then Connor starts crying while someone's (Victor) is at the door and to add further insult to injury, Sharon offers to take care of him so Chels can answer the door. When Chels hesitates, Sharon has to reassure the con of all people that she's really good with kids. WTH? Just SMDH.

I could really care less about the way these writers write the bs story line between Sharon and CL the loser con. We know the truth and as long as we keep the truth alive and the bs made know the story is a joke.

Sharon and Adam was the true story the con was an after thought and a joke. What Sharon and Adam shared was real what these writers try to push is a farce.

#55236   2014/02/15 09:01PM
    Jackie10

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Jackie10:

Sharon and Adam was the true story the con was an after thought and a joke. What Sharon and Adam shared was real what these writers try to push is a farce.

The loss of Shadam and MM are why the show and the MBs are so boring now.

#55237   2014/02/16 11:15AM
    BigBluePlate

I think Adam just had a dream of being happy with Chel because he so wanted a family life. He may have given up on achieving that dream with Sharon after all the pain they caused each other and having to fight so hard against others who tried to tear them apart. But even Adam knew his life with Chels was not meant to be, which is why he set things in motion to protect Connor should anything happen to him. Old Adam would have confided his sins to Sharon, his confidante, best friend, and greatest defender and love of his life. Adam clearly didn't feel he could be himself with Chels which is why he constantly lied to her. First by helping Sharon with her illness and hiding her on his property, then not confiding that he had a role in a child's death. Adam was never truly happy with Chels- it was just the idea of having a family.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/16 11:18AM
    #55238   2014/02/16 11:25AM
    Jackie10

Quote BigBluePlate: I think Adam just had a dream of being happy with Chel because he so wanted a family life. He may have given up on achieving that dream with Sharon after all the pain they caused each other and having to fight so hard against others who tried to tear them apart. But even Adam knew his life with Chels was not meant to be, which is why he set things in motion to protect Connor should anything happen to him. Old Adam would have confided his sins to Sharon, his confidante, best friend, and greatest defender and love of his life. Adam clearly didn't feel he could be himself with Chels which is why he constantly lied to her. First by helping Sharon with her illness and hiding her on his property, then not confiding that he had a role in a child's death. Adam was never truly happy with Chels- it was just the idea of having a family.

Great Post! And if the writers would go by the history this is the way they would write it as well.

#55239   2014/02/16 12:08PM
    Jackie10

Adam being off the soap for months is going to be a drag. I cant imagine any of the story lines being that entertaining. Everyone staying away from the board. The MB is so slow. I miss our speculations. Miss Shadam.

#55240   2014/02/17 05:53AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All Shadam Lovers! Still waiting for the greatest reunion of all times. Bring on the best couple ever. Would love for the new Adam to come on and Shadam to reunite for it to be found out he is Adam. Sharon of course knowing it was him and helping him.

« 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 5527 5528 5529 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list