List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 11:28AM, Views: 2453689, Replies: 56382
    « 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 5527 5528 » »| page:
    #55221   2014/02/14 09:26AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Jackie10: A spoiler from NB said he thinks the Adam recast may be six months down the road. And Phyllis will be recast first. Also someone else said one of the soap mags said MCE was thinking about leaving Y&R. If CL cant get anyone in GC to hold the door open for her she can give me a call.

It goes to show that Cham is not a priority for TPTB they suck as we have said. They are not in the least entertaining. Bring on Shadam.

I skimmed thru the article at the grocery store and it was along the lines that after MM was fired he cried and apologized to his co-workers for letting them down. I didn't see anything about MCE leaving but really, why would she since Chels is so much the show's focus right now? However, a co-worker friend who's a huge GH fan told me the other day that the show hinted SB's charactee Jason was still alive and showed a photo of him. Wonder if SB plans to return to GH. His fans really miss him there. I haven't watched the show or read daily updates so have no clue what all is going on. Still miss Shadam, though. Any news on the show's ratings?

Hey BigBlue thanks for the info. Dont know where the person got the info on MCE wont break my hear though if it happens. Perhaps she knows where her character is heading. After this story line is over what is left for her Dylan.

I miss Shadam too. No word yet on the ratings should be soon though.

I hope the ratings are flat. The show sucks. Still refuse to watch.

#55222   2014/02/14 09:27AM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Jackie10: A spoiler from NB said he thinks the Adam recast may be six months down the road. And Phyllis will be recast first. Also someone else said one of the soap mags said MCE was thinking about leaving Y&R. If CL cant get anyone in GC to hold the door open for her she can give me a call.

It goes to show that Cham is not a priority for TPTB they suck as we have said. They are not in the least entertaining. Bring on Shadam.

I skimmed thru the article at the grocery store and it was along the lines that after MM was fired he cried and apologized to his co-workers for letting them down. I didn't see anything about MCE leaving but really, why would she since Chels is so much the show's focus right now? However, a co-worker friend who's a huge GH fan told me the other day that the show hinted SB's charactee Jason was still alive and showed a photo of him. Wonder if SB plans to return to GH. His fans really miss him there. I haven't watched the show or read daily updates so have no clue what all is going on. Still miss Shadam, though. Any news on the show's ratings?

Hey BigBlue thanks for the info. Dont know where the person got the info on MCE wont break my hear though if it happens. Perhaps she knows where her character is heading. After this story line is over what is left for her Dylan.

I miss Shadam too. No word yet on the ratings should be soon though.

#55223   2014/02/14 10:20AM
    BigBluePlate

Unfortnately it appears the ratings are at an all time high, at least through February 6th. See: tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/02/06/soap-opera-ratings-the-bold-the-beautiful-t... />
    This may be a holdover of folks returning to see Billy and Adam leave or maybe some decided to stick around to find out what all happened to Adam. I don't understand the increase at all and hope it won't last otherwise we'll never get rid of JFP and see a return to the Shadam glory days!

#55224   2014/02/14 02:21PM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote BigBluePlate: Unfortnately it appears the ratings are at an all time high, at least through February 6th. See: tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/02/06/soap-opera-ratings-the-bold-the-beautiful-t... />
    This may be a holdover of folks returning to see Billy and Adam leave or maybe some decided to stick around to find out what all happened to Adam. I don't understand the increase at all and hope it won't last otherwise we'll never get rid of JFP and see a return to the Shadam glory days!

Maybe more of it has to do with the weather and the fact that many people were stuck at home and were watching anything. I know when I stopped watching the show I would catch up during long holidays. I had been watching again steadily since January 2007 and now this. Only time will tell. Right now they are just dangling carrots to keep people interested. It won't last. It never does.

#55225   2014/02/14 02:23PM
    LuvThatSoap

Happy Valentine's Day Shadamites!!!!

#55226   2014/02/14 02:49PM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote BigBluePlate: Unfortnately it appears the ratings are at an all time high, at least through February 6th. See: tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/02/06/soap-opera-ratings-the-bold-the-beautiful-t... />

Maybe more of it has to do with the weather and the fact that many people were stuck at home and were watching anything. I know when I stopped watching the show I would catch up during long holidays. I had been watching again steadily since January 2007 and now this. Only time will tell. Right now they are just dangling carrots to keep people interested. It won't last. It never does.

Yes I am sure it was to see how the end went. And if they showed Adam to be alive. We shall see. The ratings are around where they were for Shadam thanks to MM and BM to bad they had to leave to achieve it.

#55227   2014/02/14 04:05PM
    Bebenette

Why is it that Sharon still has not mourned Adam at all? She has not even thought about the fact that he seems to be dead. This from an emotional sensitive caring woman who loved Adam so much. Can these writers be any worse?

#55228   2014/02/14 05:30PM
    BigBluePlate

Quote Bebenette: Why is it that Sharon still has not mourned Adam at all? She has not even thought about the fact that he seems to be dead. This from an emotional sensitive caring woman who loved Adam so much. Can these writers be any worse?

That's another reason I stopped watching after last Friday's episode. Sharon is so OOC now with the switching of the paternity results and lying, to Nick about it and her lack of mourning for Adam-this is not the Sharon we all know and love. When Sharon told Chels last week that she used to claim territory over Adam because she thought she was the only one who knew and loved him, but maybe there were sides to Adam she didn't know or understand I was like, huh? Is this some stupid message for us Shadam fans? Sharon's propping of the Chadam relationship vs her own relationship with Adam was OOC and beyond pathetic imo. Just plain drivel.

#55229   2014/02/14 06:02PM
    Ari1

Oops sorry posted in the wrong place.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/14 06:04PM
    #55230   2014/02/15 12:40AM
    Lolababy29

Six months is way too long. I want Adam back so our soul-mates will have another chance again. I miss Shadam so much.

« 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 5527 5528 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list