List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/21 10:54PM, Views: 2397032, Replies: 56249
    « 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 5527 » »| page:
    #55211   2014/02/12 10:34AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

Quote shackfan: Sweeps it's all February , because I don't see anything very interesting or different from last weeks,... Sure it misses some real romance before Valentine's day... I don't understand their high viewing because when I read the board it's like nothing happen... Who's going to die during the Gala ? Kyle has disappeared and without ending his storyline with Newman enterprise ,... Shadam need to be back , or some real romance for Sharon,.. I miss the feeling of wanting to watch YR ... It's like eating a plate without savor , ... I am following only what happen to Sharon but without the pleasure as before ..JFP please we need people in love ,and good corporate storyline where Victor is down for once

Yes Shadam is must see TV. The rest not so much. Even though none will fill MMs shoes the Shadam story needs to continue.

#55212   2014/02/13 06:12AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All Shadam Lovers! Sounds like an Adam recast my be a long time off. Chances are they wont bring him back at all. Shadam and Adam were to popular and some didnt like it cast wise that is. TPTB dont care what the fans think or want.

#55213   2014/02/13 08:26AM
    Jackie10

A spoiler from NB said he thinks the Adam recast may be six months down the road. And Phyllis will be recast first. Also someone else said one of the soap mags said MCE was thinking about leaving Y&R. If CL cant get anyone in GC to hold the door open for her she can give me a call.

It goes to show that Cham is not a priority for TPTB they suck as we have said. They are not in the least entertaining. Bring on Shadam.

#55214   2014/02/13 10:24AM
    Jackie10

Did anyone read the soap mag to see what MM had to say about letting the fans down? I dont buy those things anymore they were always the same information over and over nothing new.

#55215   2014/02/13 11:27AM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: A spoiler from NB said he thinks the Adam recast may be six months down the road. And Phyllis will be recast first. Also someone else said one of the soap mags said MCE was thinking about leaving Y&R. If CL cant get anyone in GC to hold the door open for her she can give me a call.

It goes to show that Cham is not a priority for TPTB they suck as we have said. They are not in the least entertaining. Bring on Shadam.

Well MCE can leave as long she doesn't end up wherever MM lands if he's on another soap. As far as the Adam recast those are some big shoes to fill so they better come correct. They'll never be MM's Adam but as long as I get Shadam back I may watch again. They can take the con and Anita and send them on a boat to nowhere. I still say a leopard (CL) doesn't change their strips that quickly. As far as Phyllis I can't see anyone filling MS shoes. They can try. Good luck with that.

#55216   2014/02/13 11:38AM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: A spoiler from NB said he thinks the Adam recast may be six months down the road. And Phyllis will be recast first. Also someone else said one of the soap mags said MCE was thinking about leaving Y&R. If CL cant get anyone in GC to hold the door open for her she can give me a call.

Well MCE can leave as long she doesn't end up wherever MM lands if he's on another soap. As far as the Adam recast those are some big shoes to fill so they better come correct. They'll never be MM's Adam but as long as I get Shadam back I may watch again. They can take the con and Anita and send them on a boat to nowhere. I still say a leopard (CL) doesn't change their strips that quickly. As far as Phyllis I can't see anyone filling MS shoes. They can try. Good luck with that.

I dont think anyone can ever do Adam like MM did. But would come back for Shadam their story needs to continue. CL will not change she is money and self oriented/motivated. She falls in and out of love with the next one to show her interest.

As for Phyllis anyone can play Phyllis she MS refused to say her lines and the repeating and arm waving got old. A new Phyllis wont do that they would say the lines as written. And would be more entertaining.

#55217   2014/02/13 01:25PM
    Jackie10

How boring and predictable this soap is. I knew Victor was behind the Cassie look alike when Noah told him about Sharon seeing Cassie. Also did anyone not know Chloe was going to take Conner who cares? And I am not even watching the show. Pairing Chloe with the con has almost destroyed Chloe.

They need to put a lot of these characters on a fast bus out of town with a one way ticket and get the good characters like Chloe back on track. Bring back Shadam and Navory and Phack.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/13 01:28PM
    #55218   2014/02/13 10:44PM
    Bebenette

How long are they going to drag the Cassie story line out?
    If it is true that the con is leaving, let us rejoice. But why couldn't she have left earlier and we would have our Adam and Sharon together.

#55219   2014/02/14 05:43AM
    BigBluePlate

I skimmed thru the article at the grocery store and it was along the lines that after MM was fired he cried and apologized to his co-workers for letting them down. I didn't see anything about MCE leaving but really, why would she since Chels is so much the show's focus right now? However, a co-worker friend who's a huge GH fan told me the other day that the show hinted SB's charactee Jason was still alive and showed a photo of him. Wonder if SB plans to return to GH. His fans really miss him there. I haven't watched the show or read daily updates so have no clue what all is going on. Still miss Shadam, though. Any news on the show's ratings?

#55220   2014/02/14 05:49AM
    Jackie10

Quote BigBluePlate:

I skimmed thru the article at the grocery store and it was along the lines that after MM was fired he cried and apologized to his co-workers for letting them down. I didn't see anything about MCE leaving but really, why would she since Chels is so much the show's focus right now? However, a co-worker friend who's a huge GH fan told me the other day that the show hinted SB's charactee Jason was still alive and showed a photo of him. Wonder if SB plans to return to GH. His fans really miss him there. I haven't watched the show or read daily updates so have no clue what all is going on. Still miss Shadam, though. Any news on the show's ratings?

Hey BigBlue thanks for the info. Dont know where the person got the info on MCE wont break my hear though if it happens. Perhaps she knows where her character is heading. After this story line is over what is left for her Dylan.

I miss Shadam too. No word yet on the ratings should be soon though.

« 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 5527 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list