List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 08:17AM, Views: 2525572, Replies: 56545
    « 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 » »| page:
    #55201   2014/02/10 02:38PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning to anyone lurking about! Cant help but wonder what these writers have up their sleeves concerning Adam and the rest of the popular cast?

Shadam to me will always be the best thing on the soap. The story line is spectacular. The bad boy/good girl love story. Sc and MM brought it to life and made you want to see more of it. But I would love to see the story continue as the story SC and MM created is never ending.

Hey Jackie I'm here. We should do a Shadam roll call. Just to get some of our friends to come in and say hello and talk about our wonderful couple and how much we want them back together. If they are like me they come in here daily to see what's going on. What do you think?

Sounds good to me I just come in a couple of times a day and post so the thread doesnt disappear. But I dont like talking to my self. I have to go with my daughter to a DR appt so I will be off all after noon. Hopefully some will come in while I am gone.

Ok I will come in each day and post atleast once. As always team Shadam!!!

#55202   2014/02/10 03:31PM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning to anyone lurking about! Cant help but wonder what these writers have up their sleeves concerning Adam and the rest of the popular cast?

Shadam to me will always be the best thing on the soap. The story line is spectacular. The bad boy/good girl love story. Sc and MM brought it to life and made you want to see more of it. But I would love to see the story continue as the story SC and MM created is never ending.

Hey Jackie I'm here. We should do a Shadam roll call. Just to get some of our friends to come in and say hello and talk about our wonderful couple and how much we want them back together. If they are like me they come in here daily to see what's going on. What do you think?

Sounds good to me I just come in a couple of times a day and post so the thread doesnt disappear. But I dont like talking to my self. I have to go with my daughter to a DR appt so I will be off all after noon. Hopefully some will come in while I am gone.

Ok I will come in each day and post at least once. As always team Shadam!!!

Sounds good if everyone lurking would do that we wouldnt have to worry about the thread. I for one dont want to see all of our hard work for Shadam just fade away. As long as there is an Adam a Y&R and hope for new writers there is always hope we will get writers who know the true love of Shadam and the great story line potential.

#55203   2014/02/10 06:29PM
    Jackie10

Good Night Shadam Lovers! Does anyone know when the voting needs to resume? Was hoping Beachmom would let us know. We need to keep the voting for Shadam going.

#55204   2014/02/10 11:06PM
    Bebenette

The show has become so boring. We hardly even see Sharon anymore and even she is not true to character now as Adam's death has hardly fazed her.
    If she does not have Adam, Sharon deserves a beautiful love story with a new man. Miss our Shadam.

#55205   2014/02/11 08:46AM
    LuvThatSoap

Good morning Shadam friends. I hope everyone is doing well. Still not watching the show. My husband keeps telling about what's going on. It doesn't really peak my interest. I saw a few of minutes Y&R in the lunchroom yesterday and I must say it pretty much sucks. I hear that Adam may be alive and if so then I hope that Sharon is the first to find out and helps him to clear his name. Then once he sees that Chelsea didn't keep his son away from Victor then I hope he dumps her and we get back to Shadam. Our couple against the world. I still miss MM though.

#55206   2014/02/11 10:52AM
    Jackie10

I agree Luv Shadam against the world was the best. None will ever replace them in Chemistry or Greatness. I hope every one is still voting for Shadam in the magazine poll. Keep Shadam in the top 3 keep TPTB thinking about what they messed up.

#55207   2014/02/11 02:41PM
    Jackie10

The real CL is showing through and some dont like it go figure. She isnt going to change.

Bring on Shadam and entertainment. Would love to have something worth reading about.

#55208   2014/02/11 05:42PM
    Bebenette

there is a poll about Sharon and Adam but I cannot seem to vote. Has anyone else seen. The Y&R restless rant vote.

#55209   2014/02/12 07:59AM
    Jackie10

Quote Bebenette: there is a poll about Sharon and Adam but I cannot seem to vote. Has anyone else seen. The Y&R restless rant vote.

Someone brought it up from 2 years ago its old. Shadam will always be smokin' hot, hotter then any thing else on this soap.

#55210   2014/02/12 08:34AM
    shackfan

Sweeps it's all February , because I don't see anything very interesting or different from last weeks,... Sure it misses some real romance before Valentine's day... I don't understand their high viewing because when I read the board it's like nothing happen... Who's going to die during the Gala ? Kyle has disappeared and without ending his storyline with Newman enterprise ,... Shadam need to be back , or some real romance for Sharon,.. I miss the feeling of wanting to watch YR ... It's like eating a plate without savor , ... I am following only what happen to Sharon but without the pleasure as before ..JFP please we need people in love ,and good corporate storyline where Victor is down for once

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/12 08:36AM
    « 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list