List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/19 02:57PM, Views: 2395632, Replies: 56244
    « 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 » »| page:
    #55191   2014/02/08 05:21AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    BigBluePlate

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Jackie10: I could see a total replay of when they wouldnt let Adam mourn Sharon. It would be good if they turned Sharon away and treated her like an out cast. Even though technically sounds like CL and Adam werent married as they never consummated the marriage and she would have no right to do so.

I always wanted Sharon to find out how badly the hypocrites of GC treated Adam during that time. And that is one of my favorite scenes where he climbed down the bell tower rope. I recall the cast stood and gave him a standing ovation after he called them all out on their dirty little secrets. Why couldnt things have stayed like that. He never went to those extremes for the con.

OMG-Adam was super-sexy when he climbed down that bell tower! I may still have that epi on dvr. So sad this regime couldn't
    see what was plain to us fans. Shadam rocked! Too bad MM had a run-in with the moustache. When I think about it, that was the beginning of the end for Adam and our beloved Shadam. MM alluded to EB being a pedophile, perhaps teasing him about the Sictor relationship. Next thing we knew JG left and Shadam was torn apart like they never loved one another. Strange that after MM was canned it was leaked to the press that he was essentially a pervert. Revenge, perhaps by EB and JFP? I wouldn't be surprised.

No MM did not allude to EB as being anything he made a comment on twitter that has been around for years and a non fan ran to EB with it and started a fight between EB and MM saying MM said that about EB when it wasnt true at all.

We know why MM was fired out of pure jealousy. MM was starting to replace someone who will be gone eventually anyway nothing lasts for ever. And it is sick that they are trying to make MM out to be something he isnt to satisfy others.

Whether MM was tweeting about Sictor or not, his tweets ultimately did him in. And EB was very upset about it and now claims MM tried to get him fired, so clearly there was bad blood between them. So it wouldn't surprise me at all if this scandal was some sort of payback.

#55192   2014/02/08 06:16AM
    Jackie10

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Jackie10: I could see a total replay of when they wouldnt let Adam mourn Sharon. It would be good if they turned Sharon away and treated her like an out cast. Even though technically sounds like CL and Adam werent married as they never consummated the marriage and she would have no right to do so.

I always wanted Sharon to find out how badly the hypocrites of GC treated Adam during that time. And that is one of my favorite scenes where he climbed down the bell tower rope. I recall the cast stood and gave him a standing ovation after he called them all out on their dirty little secrets. Why couldnt things have stayed like that. He never went to those extremes for the con.

OMG-Adam was super-sexy when he climbed down that bell tower! I may still have that epi on dvr. So sad this regime couldn't
    see what was plain to us fans. Shadam rocked! Too bad MM had a run-in with the moustache. When I think about it, that was the beginning of the end for Adam and our beloved Shadam. MM alluded to EB being a pedophile, perhaps teasing him about the Sictor relationship. Next thing we knew JG left and Shadam was torn apart like they never loved one another. Strange that after MM was canned it was leaked to the press that he was essentially a pervert. Revenge, perhaps by EB and JFP? I wouldn't be surprised.

No MM did not allude to EB as being anything he made a comment on twitter that has been around for years and a non fan ran to EB with it and started a fight between EB and MM saying MM said that about EB when it wasnt true at all.

We know why MM was fired out of pure jealousy. MM was starting to replace someone who will be gone eventually anyway nothing lasts for ever. And it is sick that they are trying to make MM out to be something he isnt to satisfy others.

Whether MM was tweeting about Sictor or not, his tweets ultimately did him in. And EB was very upset about it and now claims MM tried to get him fired, so clearly there was bad blood between them. So it wouldn't surprise me at all if this scandal was some sort of payback.

Yes I do agree this is pay back for MM being more popular then the other. I dont believe twitter was to blame. I think it was pure dislike by the older for the younger. And the older of course had more power and strings.

#55193   2014/02/08 06:50PM
    Bebenette

I cannot believe the lack of feeling of Sharon toward's Adam's death.
    Even non-Shadam fans think it bizarre and say is shows how bad the writing is.
    It is almost as if she hardly knew him. Once again these writers try to pretend that nothing ever happened between Adam and Sharon. This show gets worse every day.

#55194   2014/02/09 12:08AM
    shackfan

Quote Bebenette: I cannot believe the lack of feeling of Sharon toward's Adam's death.
    It is almost as if she hardly knew him. Once again these writers try to pretend that nothing ever happened between Adam and Sharon. This show gets worse every day.

She didn't cry but she was sad the reason she went to Chelsea. I didn't like the writing either and didn't want she try to reach Chelscon ... But the writers want then Chelscon was the new heroine who everyone admire a strength and worry about ... Reason suddenly Victor wants her and her baby , Jack who is more protective of her than his own brother ... And Poor Sharon who had to go and give her respect to this stupid con who's the reason than Victor is against her, because she betrayed Adam's trust by telling than Sharon was guilty for putting the fire in the ranch ...

I think we deserved a time when Sharon can have her own memories of Adam not without sharing with anyone but it's too much for this silly writers ... I wish a Adam will go to her first when he is back , but it would be a dream they gave us .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/09 12:12AM
    #55195   2014/02/09 07:00AM
    Jackie10

Quote Bebenette: I cannot believe the lack of feeling of Sharon toward's Adam's death.

Yes they should be ashamed of themselves. Shadam and their fans I hope wont just disappear. It amazes me how willing they are just to disrespect such a huge fan base in Shadam and in Adam and Sharon. We Shadam fans after all are a large group of Adam/Sharon fans as well.

#55196   2014/02/09 07:04AM
    Jackie10

Quote shackfan:

She didn't cry but she was sad the reason she went to Chelsea. I didn't like the writing either and didn't want she try to reach Chelscon ... But the writers want then Chelscon was the new heroine who everyone admire a strength and worry about ... Reason suddenly Victor wants her and her baby , Jack who is more protective of her than his own brother ... And Poor Sharon who had to go and give her respect to this stupid con who's the reason than Victor is against her, because she betrayed Adam's trust by telling than Sharon was guilty for putting the fire in the ranch ...

I think we deserved a time when Sharon can have her own memories of Adam not without sharing with anyone but it's too much for this silly writers ... I wish a Adam will go to her first when he is back , but it would be a dream they gave us .

This writers are pushing JFPs faves and could care less about what the real fans of the soap want. It would not surprise me if she doesnt bring in all younger versions of the vets and send the rest packing soon just to keep the Newmans, Abbots on the soap longer.

#55197   2014/02/09 06:29PM
    Jackie10

Good Night All. Hope more come back in to chat. I dont want to see Shadam fall by the way side. That would mean the writers win. And I dont want to see that happen.

#55198   2014/02/10 07:16AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning to anyone lurking about! Cant help but wonder what these writers have up their sleeves concerning Adam and the rest of the popular cast?

Shadam to me will always be the best thing on the soap. The story line is spectacular. The bad boy/good girl love story. Sc and MM brought it to life and made you want to see more of it. But I would love to see the story continue as the story SC and MM created is never ending.

#55199   2014/02/10 08:52AM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: Good Morning to anyone lurking about! Cant help but wonder what these writers have up their sleeves concerning Adam and the rest of the popular cast?

Shadam to me will always be the best thing on the soap. The story line is spectacular. The bad boy/good girl love story. Sc and MM brought it to life and made you want to see more of it. But I would love to see the story continue as the story SC and MM created is never ending.

Hey Jackie I'm here. We should do a Shadam roll call. Just to get some of our friends to come in and say hello and talk about our wonderful couple and how much we want them back together. If they are like me they come in here daily to see what's going on. What do you think?

#55200   2014/02/10 09:22AM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning to anyone lurking about! Cant help but wonder what these writers have up their sleeves concerning Adam and the rest of the popular cast?

Hey Jackie I'm here. We should do a Shadam roll call. Just to get some of our friends to come in and say hello and talk about our wonderful couple and how much we want them back together. If they are like me they come in here daily to see what's going on. What do you think?

Sounds good to me I just come in a couple of times a day and post so the thread doesnt disappear. But I dont like talking to my self. I have to go with my daughter to a DR appt so I will be off all after noon. Hopefully some will come in while I am gone.

« 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list