List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 07:21AM, Views: 2452752, Replies: 56381
    « 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 » »| page:
    #55181   2014/02/06 03:05PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    MotoMoto24

Quote Jackie10: Popping in to see if anything new has happened and of course it hasnt. It will be a long wait to see if there is a new Adam. How goes it on twitter for those who are on there?

Not that long I feel Jackie. Adam is alive. They showed his hand moving in the snow in today's Canadian. It's only a matter of time.

#55182   2014/02/06 03:33PM
    Jackie10

Quote MotoMoto24:
    Quote Jackie10: Popping in to see if anything new has happened and of course it hasnt. It will be a long wait to see if there is a new Adam. How goes it on twitter for those who are on there?

Not that long I feel Jackie. Adam is alive. They showed his hand moving in the snow in today's Canadian. It's only a matter of time.

Yes I saw that and posted about it a few posts up. Thanks. Hopefully they will not drag it out for ever. I feel they already have someone in mind.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/06 03:34PM
    #55183   2014/02/06 07:07PM
    Jackie10

Good night all. Looks like the want to put Sharon with CL to get her watched. It wont work. I didnt watch Adam with CL and wouldnt watch Sharon with her either. She needs to stay with Kevin and Chloe they are more her speed. Hoping for a lot of changes in the soap and the writers but not holding my breath.

#55184   2014/02/07 06:08AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All Shadam Fans. Hopefully they will move the story along now that everyone thinks Adam is dead. Victor or Jack one will end up with Conner and send CL packing hopefully. It would be great for Adam to come back free and clear.

Why everyone is treating him like a murderer I have no idea it was an accident if he did hit her, which he didnt. And all could have been avoided if Billy had not of left Delia in the car alone.

#55185   2014/02/07 09:35AM
    shackfan

Sure Genoa justice has different standard for each citizen ... Sharon spent 6 months for a crime she didn't commit, and with no corpse and real proof ..
    Nikki walked away of crime because she was drunk and didn't remember killing Diane ,... Forgotten all Victor's crime he never paid , and now Adam is murderer where it was a sad accident , and Billy who caused Adam's death even won't be arrested or condemn of anything ...

I don't want than Sharon and the con become friend , how her friendship with Chloe works ... She's manipulative and see just for her own goods ...
    I know than Sharon does that to respect Adam's memories ...but as spoilers will show , she will side anyway for Victor ,...

I have hope for a new man for Sharon , but Adam back in her life would be the better choice

#55186   2014/02/07 11:08AM
    Jackie10

Quote shackfan: Sure Genoa justice has different standard for each citizen ... Sharon spent 6 months for a crime she didn't commit, and with no corpse and real proof ..
    Nikki walked away of crime because she was drunk and didn't remember killing Diane ,... Forgotten all Victor's crime he never paid , and now Adam is murderer where it was a sad accident , and Billy who caused Adam's death even won't be arrested or condemn of anything ...

I don't want than Sharon and the con become friend , how her friendship with Chloe works ... She's manipulative and see just for her own goods ...
    I know than Sharon does that to respect Adam's memories ...but as spoilers will show , she will side anyway for Victor ,...

I have hope for a new man for Sharon , but Adam back in her life would be the better choice

Yes Sharon and Adam back together would be great. I dont want the con and Sharon to be friends either. Sharon is to classy and the con is two faced and only out for herself look at how she treats Chloe.

#55187   2014/02/07 11:51AM
    Jackie10

Sounds like the same ole boring stuff on the show. All the characters have been dumbed down and watered down to try and make the boring people on the soap Dylan, Chelsea ect more interesting and its just not working only making our more seasoned characters a bore. So wishing they would bring back some great characters and excitement to the soap.

#55188   2014/02/07 05:19PM
    BigBluePlate

Quote Jackie10: I could see a total replay of when they wouldnt let Adam mourn Sharon. It would be good if they turned Sharon away and treated her like an out cast. Even though technically sounds like CL and Adam werent married as they never consummated the marriage and she would have no right to do so.

I always wanted Sharon to find out how badly the hypocrites of GC treated Adam during that time. And that is one of my favorite scenes where he climbed down the bell tower rope. I recall the cast stood and gave him a standing ovation after he called them all out on their dirty little secrets. Why couldnt things have stayed like that. He never went to those extremes for the con.

OMG-Adam was super-sexy when he climbed down that bell tower! I may still have that epi on dvr. So sad this regime couldn't
    see what was plain to us fans. Shadam rocked! Too bad MM had a run-in with the moustache. When I think about it, that was the beginning of the end for Adam and our beloved Shadam. MM alluded to EB being a pedophile, perhaps teasing him about the Sictor relationship. Next thing we knew JG left and Shadam was torn apart like they never loved one another. Strange that after MM was canned it was leaked to the press that he was essentially a pervert. Revenge, perhaps by EB and JFP? I wouldn't be surprised.

#55189   2014/02/07 05:32PM
    BigBluePlate

I admit I haven't gone completely cold turkey. I watched a few scenes this week but what little I saw (entrance of nuBilly and return of Colin) and especially Sharon's non- reaction to Adam's "death" left me cold. Recorded today's epi to see how Sharon reaches out to Chels, but not holding out much hope for a Shadam reunion, especially
    with MM. TP had betted enjoy last week's high ratings. I hope they plunge into the abyss so we can get a new EP and writing team to save our soap! I simply don't recognize it anymore.

#55190   2014/02/07 11:42PM
    Jackie10

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Jackie10: I could see a total replay of when they wouldnt let Adam mourn Sharon. It would be good if they turned Sharon away and treated her like an out cast. Even though technically sounds like CL and Adam werent married as they never consummated the marriage and she would have no right to do so.

I always wanted Sharon to find out how badly the hypocrites of GC treated Adam during that time. And that is one of my favorite scenes where he climbed down the bell tower rope. I recall the cast stood and gave him a standing ovation after he called them all out on their dirty little secrets. Why couldnt things have stayed like that. He never went to those extremes for the con.

OMG-Adam was super-sexy when he climbed down that bell tower! I may still have that epi on dvr. So sad this regime couldn't
    see what was plain to us fans. Shadam rocked! Too bad MM had a run-in with the moustache. When I think about it, that was the beginning of the end for Adam and our beloved Shadam. MM alluded to EB being a pedophile, perhaps teasing him about the Sictor relationship. Next thing we knew JG left and Shadam was torn apart like they never loved one another. Strange that after MM was canned it was leaked to the press that he was essentially a pervert. Revenge, perhaps by EB and JFP? I wouldn't be surprised.

No MM did not allude to EB as being anything he made a comment on twitter that has been around for years and a non fan ran to EB with it and started a fight between EB and MM saying MM said that about EB when it wasnt true at all.

We know why MM was fired out of pure jealousy. MM was starting to replace someone who will be gone eventually anyway nothing lasts for ever. And it is sick that they are trying to make MM out to be something he isnt to satisfy others.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/07 11:44PM
    « 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 5524 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list