List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 05:08PM, Views: 2369816, Replies: 56194
    « 5513 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 » »| page:
    #55171   2014/02/06 04:17AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    beachmomluvr

Quote MotoMoto24: People are seeing all sorts of things, when it comes to Adam's final moments. As it stands, the explosion was pretty horrific and Adam is dead. If however viewership starts to drop, then the Adam character will return for sure. There are a list of speculations from posters, myself included of how he could have survived. I'm sure if and when the writers decide to bring him back, they would have quite a few ideas to choose from, from this board only, that are plausible.
    If Adam should come back, I think there is hope for Shadam. Adam's body hasn't been found yet and Chelsea already forgot about Adam's wish. He clearly wanted Victor nowhere around his son, much less any influence. She pretty much handed Conner over on a silver platter to Victor. When Jack decides to challenge Victor in honoring Adams wish concerning Conner, lets see who Chelsea will side with. If its Victor, then if Adam returns, he will feel betrayed by Chelsea. Which can subsequently lead to a Shadam reunion. But I wouldn't hold my breath though, I don't think JFP cares about Shadam. She has her favorites and shove them down our throats whether we like it or not.

I agree with this post, especially the fact that Chelsea is showing her true colors now, it's all about her...ugh!!! Anyway, I believe it has been left open for Adam to return and since it will be a re-cast I don't know if they will go back to Shadam in any form. It just depends on who the recast has chemistry with IMO. I don't think Sharon and Adam were ever intended to be romantic, I mean Adam was just engaged to Heather when CE was playing Adam in 2009 but when MM came on it was obvious that Adam and Sharon had tons of chemistry and that is what we saw on our screens. Chadam on the other hand IMO, was a forced, contrived couple that had no chemistry whatsoever, I thought that MCE had more chemistry with DG to be honest. So the bottom line for me is that I don't know what the future will bring, I am just disheartened because it looks like Shick will be Sharon's only pairing for the forseeable future and to me that ship has sailed IMO. I never watched the show when Shick was popular and JM doesn't bring the hotness for me. JMO.

#55172   2014/02/06 04:19AM
    beachmomluvr

Quote Yrwatcher22: Hi Team Shadam....I'm glad this thread still continues. Shadam always had so much staying power. I always believed that as long as MM and SC were on canvas, then Shadam was always possible. But now, for me I've lost a lot of interest. I did tune in to watch BM and MM last few episodes and I was disappointed. I just hated to see them both leave. I adore SC and her character but I've grown weary of her s/l with Cassie and Nick. I read the recaps regarding Sharon's reaction upon learning of Adam's death....These writers sure love to change history. With everything those two had been through and finally developing a friendship in the end, Sharon would have had much more of a reaction to the tragic news. Instead, we are to believe Avery being more effected by it and deciding to hold a funeral? Makes no sense. These writers have done their best to minimalize Shadam in order to push that other couple on us but it never worked. We never forgot just how compelling they were. MM and SC did a fantastic job doing that for us. I will truly miss seeing them shine together on our screens.

IA it so sad to see how they have dismantled Shadam, and the fact that the only grief Sharon is allowed to show is to comfort Chelsea? WTF??? I get that Sharon is a kind hearted person but to me it will only be out propping Chadam.

#55173   2014/02/06 06:35AM
    Jackie10

Quote BigBluePlate: Right now it seems TP are keeping the option to revive Adam open if no body found. Is anyone still watching? If so, why are you watching? I may return if JFP is fired. I hope MM can return some day, but only if he returns as the Adam we love--smart, snarky, and madly in love with Sharon. I could return for that.

LOL good question. I stopped months ago or would have the day Adam left to show support for MM and Shadam. This shows support for Sharon as well by the way there is no Shadam with out her. And she and MM deserved so much better.

#55174   2014/02/06 06:37AM
    Jackie10

Beachmom are you still going to let us know when and where to send our votes? I say we keep the Shadam love going after Adam is recast. We dont have to watch to vote, call and email.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/06 06:38AM
    #55175   2014/02/06 06:58AM
    shackfan

Maybe late, but I put some reflexion to Summer and Sharon's scene and certainly will give credit where it isn't , sure Sharon didn't talk much how she feel about Adam's death but Sharon's clothes were a black dress as she was mourning someone , color that is very rare on Sharon ,... And she said to Summer that it would be good for her to listen Summer's problems so she won't think about Adam's ... But yes we could see more of a resentment and sadness ,.. But maybe Summer wasn't the right person with who she wanted to share her lost with ... Anyway , I will see for the next day.... Does Chelsea and Victor will let her mourn Adam ,and let Sharon give him her last respects ....

#55176   2014/02/06 07:09AM
    Jackie10

I could see a total replay of when they wouldnt let Adam mourn Sharon. It would be good if they turned Sharon away and treated her like an out cast. Even though technically sounds like CL and Adam werent married as they never consummated the marriage and she would have no right to do so.

I always wanted Sharon to find out how badly the hypocrites of GC treated Adam during that time. And that is one of my favorite scenes where he climbed down the bell tower rope. I recall the cast stood and gave him a standing ovation after he called them all out on their dirty little secrets. Why couldnt things have stayed like that. He never went to those extremes for the con.

#55177   2014/02/06 07:34AM
    Jackie10

I guess I will start reading the back story on GH I doubt our man will show up there but if he does or if its interesting I may start watching it. I cant wait til warmer weather. I am buying up sewing and quilting supplies and other hobby material. I will have lots of time and can still get on here and post my thoughts.

Hopefully if and when Adam returns he and Sharon will soon find their way back to each other as it should be.

#55178   2014/02/06 12:58PM
    Jackie10

Popping in to see if anything new has happened and of course it hasnt. It will be a long wait to see if there is a new Adam. How goes it on twitter for those who are on there?

#55179   2014/02/06 02:55PM
    Jackie10

Sounds like they are keeping Adam alive. So Beachmom are you going to keep us up dated on when and where to vote for Shadam in the poll? Or do you still buy it. They may still kill him off who knows. But if he is alive the hope for Shadam is alive.

#55180   2014/02/06 02:59PM
    Jackie10

Quote beachmomluvr:
    I agree with this post, especially the fact that Chelsea is showing her true colors now, it's all about her...ugh!!! Anyway, I believe it has been left open for Adam to return and since it will be a re-cast I don't know if they will go back to Shadam in any form. It just depends on who the recast has chemistry with IMO. I don't think Sharon and Adam were ever intended to be romantic, I mean Adam was just engaged to Heather when CE was playing Adam in 2009 but when MM came on it was obvious that Adam and Sharon had tons of chemistry and that is what we saw on our screens. Chadam on the other hand IMO, was a forced, contrived couple that had no chemistry whatsoever, I thought that MCE had more chemistry with DG to be honest. So the bottom line for me is that I don't know what the future will bring, I am just disheartened because it looks like Shick will be Sharon's only pairing for the forseeable future and to me that ship has sailed IMO. I never watched the show when Shick was popular and JM doesn't bring the hotness for me. JMO.

To the bold: Sharon and MM had lots of chemistry thats for sure but they asked to be put together other wise I dont think they would have been. And what they created while together was spectacular. And I would love to see their creation continue.

« 5513 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 5523 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list