List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 12:00PM, Views: 2423655, Replies: 56331
    « 5512 5513 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 » »| page:
    #55161   2014/02/05 09:18AM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    JaNell36

Quote Jackie10: Good morning all! Cant believe how slow the MBs are and that there is absolutely nothing worth talking about. I didnt watch the final scene. I was to turned off by others descriptions of it. Did anyone watch and if so did you see Adam escape the explosion?

As long as there is hope for a new Adam there is always hope for Shadam.

I watched. And NO they did not show Adam escape. We see Paul and Nick looking in the window, they see a man, they can not decipher who it is. the car catches ablaze and Paul and Nick run up the hill for cover, the car blows sky high as they look on...

#55162   2014/02/05 09:43AM
    MotoMoto24

People are seeing all sorts of things, when it comes to Adam's final moments. As it stands, the explosion was pretty horrific and Adam is dead. If however viewership starts to drop, then the Adam character will return for sure. There are a list of speculations from posters, myself included of how he could have survived. I'm sure if and when the writers decide to bring him back, they would have quite a few ideas to choose from, from this board only, that are plausible.
    If Adam should come back, I think there is hope for Shadam. Adam's body hasn't been found yet and Chelsea already forgot about Adam's wish. He clearly wanted Victor nowhere around his son, much less any influence. She pretty much handed Conner over on a silver platter to Victor. When Jack decides to challenge Victor in honoring Adams wish concerning Conner, lets see who Chelsea will side with. If its Victor, then if Adam returns, he will feel betrayed by Chelsea. Which can subsequently lead to a Shadam reunion. But I wouldn't hold my breath though, I don't think JFP cares about Shadam. She has her favorites and shove them down our throats whether we like it or not.

#55163   2014/02/05 01:34PM
    Jackie10

Quote MotoMoto24: People are seeing all sorts of things, when it comes to Adam's final moments. As it stands, the explosion was pretty horrific and Adam is dead. If however viewership starts to drop, then the Adam character will return for sure. There are a list of speculations from posters, myself included of how he could have survived. I'm sure if and when the writers decide to bring him back, they would have quite a few ideas to choose from, from this board only, that are plausible.
    If Adam should come back, I think there is hope for Shadam. Adam's body hasn't been found yet and Chelsea already forgot about Adam's wish. He clearly wanted Victor nowhere around his son, much less any influence. She pretty much handed Conner over on a silver platter to Victor. When Jack decides to challenge Victor in honoring Adams wish concerning Conner, lets see who Chelsea will side with. If its Victor, then if Adam returns, he will feel betrayed by Chelsea. Which can subsequently lead to a Shadam reunion. But I wouldn't hold my breath though, I don't think JFP cares about Shadam. She has her favorites and shove them down our throats whether we like it or not.

Its not the Adam character that is making the ratings drop it is MM and with out him who cares about Adam. I want to see Shadam continue if they do recast but Adam returning wont make me watch the show. Shadam might but I will read recaps at first. She can stick Cham they suck.

#55164   2014/02/05 03:36PM
    YR2013

[quote]Quote Jackie10: [quote]Quote
    Its not the Adam character that is making the ratings drop it is MM and with out him who cares about Adam. I want to see Shadam continue if they do recast but Adam returning wont make me watch the show. Shadam might but I will read recaps at first. She can stick Cham they suck.[/quote]

Hi Jackie I wanted to commend you on your faithfulness to this thread and Shadam. ITA with this post. YnR has suffered a huge loss IMO when they let MM go and just like you said, it's MM not Adam is the reason for the ratings dropping. I only fell in love with the Adam character when MM came on board, before that I didn't care about Adam. I haven't watched the show on TV in years and if I want to see a scene because of what's being said on this board, I look it up on youtube, if it's not posted there, too bad, I don't watch. I refuse to tune in to the show. The blatant disregard for fan base, rewriting history and so on has given me more reasons to not tune in. I have to be honest, as much as I loved Shadam, I don't know if I want to see another round of them with someone other than MM playing the part. Maybe it's too soon, but I have no interest in these writers moving in that direction. The new Adam can go back to his so call love of his life Chelsea.

I've been reading some of the stuff on the board and while I can't judge the scenes about Sharon reaction to Adam's death, I can't imagine it doesn't affect her at all. I assume if she puts no stock in her feelings about him dying is because of how harsh he was to her the last bout of their relationship and really, who, except her haters can hate or blame her for that. But, I'm sure, as it comes closer to them having a funeral/memorial for him(if that happens) she will grieve for him. I'm convince, no matter how the writers rewrite Shadam history they can't erase the cheminstry/history these two share and I may be alone on this thought, but a 2 minutes relationship between him and Chelsea can't come anywhere close to what Shadam share. The only thing Chelsea has on Sharon is that she has Adam son, that's about it.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/05 03:41PM
    #55165   2014/02/05 03:57PM
    Yrwatcher22

Hi Team Shadam....I'm glad this thread still continues. Shadam always had so much staying power. I always believed that as long as MM and SC were on canvas, then Shadam was always possible. But now, for me I've lost a lot of interest. I did tune in to watch BM and MM last few episodes and I was disappointed. I just hated to see them both leave. I adore SC and her character but I've grown weary of her s/l with Cassie and Nick. I read the recaps regarding Sharon's reaction upon learning of Adam's death....These writers sure love to change history. With everything those two had been through and finally developing a friendship in the end, Sharon would have had much more of a reaction to the tragic news. Instead, we are to believe Avery being more effected by it and deciding to hold a funeral? Makes no sense. These writers have done their best to minimalize Shadam in order to push that other couple on us but it never worked. We never forgot just how compelling they were. MM and SC did a fantastic job doing that for us. I will truly miss seeing them shine together on our screens.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/05 03:58PM
    #55166   2014/02/05 04:15PM
    shackfan

My frustration on how they let Adam's death to have been revealed to Sharon shows well how it is just a well attempted assassination of Shadam's love for the writers ... The fact than Sharon discussed it with Summer but not one of the key player of their history like Nick, Victor or Jack showed how they just want we forgot what we had not less than 6 month ago ... When Chelsea in her own right gave up her marital status to Sharon at the hospital ,and didn't want have anything to do with Adam , Sharon professing her love to Adam and Adam's calling Sharon when he woke up... Sure they did a good job to destroy all that since then.... But In this overplayed fight who Adam's love more ... They can't change history ... I didn't watch the last episodes and just heard than Adam and Chelsea was just making love ,... But when a board don't even discuss of that I could see how it should be irrelevant of all Shadam love scenes . So yes Chelsea married Adam twice and her mother of his child but what they gave to a silver plate to this character is nothing against all the Shadam history ....

She already gave up Adam's wishes and certainly will use Victor to make her life better against Jack.... I just wished than Sky could come back with the first Adam's born child ,so he could gave a real thruth than before Chelsea Adam's was married to Sharon, first wife and Sky second wife ...and all his short Chelsea wedding would not change that !

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/05 04:23PM
    #55167   2014/02/05 04:15PM
    shackfan

Double post

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/05 04:17PM
    #55168   2014/02/05 06:20PM
    Jackie10

Thanks guys for the information. JFPs blatant disrespect for such a huge fan base in Adam and Shadam not to mention our part of Sharon fans as well is totally disgusting. Not to mention her disrespect of SC and MM and what they created together.

All the more reason Shadam fans should pool together and keep the fight for Shadam going if Adam returns! Just to keep Sharon and Michael's creation alive. Even if we are not watching it doesnt mean we cant vote and write, call email and keep the campaign for Shadam going. Shadam will never be as spectacular or dynamic but we would get a continuation of their story.

#55169   2014/02/05 06:26PM
    Jackie10

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Its not the Adam character that is making the ratings drop it is MM and with out him who cares about Adam. I want to see Shadam continue if they do recast but Adam returning wont make me watch the show. Shadam might but I will read recaps at first. She can stick Cham they suck.

Hi Jackie I wanted to commend you on your faithfulness to this thread and Shadam. ITA with this post. YnR has suffered a huge loss IMO when they let MM go and just like you said, it's MM not Adam is the reason for the ratings dropping. I only fell in love with the Adam character when MM came on board, before that I didn't care about Adam. I haven't watched the show on TV in years and if I want to see a scene because of what's being said on this board, I look it up on youtube, if it's not posted there, too bad, I don't watch. I refuse to tune in to the show. The blatant disregard for fan base, rewriting history and so on has given me more reasons to not tune in. I have to be honest, as much as I loved Shadam, I don't know if I want to see another round of them with someone other than MM playing the part. Maybe it's too soon, but I have no interest in these writers moving in that direction. The new Adam can go back to his so call love of his life Chelsea.

I've been reading some of the stuff on the board and while I can't judge the scenes about Sharon reaction to Adam's death, I can't imagine it doesn't affect her at all. I assume if she puts no stock in her feelings about him dying is because of how harsh he was to her the last bout of their relationship and really, who, except her haters can hate or blame her for that. But, I'm sure, as it comes closer to them having a funeral/memorial for him(if that happens) she will grieve for him. I'm convince, no matter how the writers rewrite Shadam history they can't erase the cheminstry/history these two share and I may be alone on this thought, but a 2 minutes relationship between him and Chelsea can't come anywhere close to what Shadam share. The only thing Chelsea has on Sharon is that she has Adam son, that's about it.

To the bold thanks. I agree Sharon would be devastated. He was the love of her life regardless what these writers think. Her not showing any emotion is stupid and all on the writers. She has gotten past any hurt Adam has caused her and he her. They loved each other unconditionally unlike the other pairing.

#55170   2014/02/05 07:52PM
    BigBluePlate

Right now it seems TP are keeping the option to revive Adam open if no body found. Is anyone still watching? If so, why are you watching? I may return if JFP is fired. I hope MM can return some day, but only if he returns as the Adam we love--smart, snarky, and madly in love with Sharon. I could return for that.

« 5512 5513 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 5520 5521 5522 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list