List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 11:55AM, Views: 2254285, Replies: 55501
    « 5503 5504 5505 5506 5507 5508 5509 5510 5511 5512 5513 » »| page:
    #55071   2014/01/21 01:00PM
    Re: Shadam Fans (No Bash)
    Jackie10

Yes they have seriously damaged the Adam character for the last two years. He went from dynamic to flat. I think MM lost the heart he had for Adam when the writers started destroying his character and changing the dynamics of the real Adam and it showed.

The Adam coming on as I said will be a watered down, neutered version that will bow to Victor Newman. That is what they were trying to force on MM for the last two years and he was bulking as much as possible. It is understandable to me the differences between MM and EB. I would get sick of having to bow to him all the time also.

MM is a huge loss to Y&R and one that will be fell for a long, long time.

But as I said as long as there is an Adam we can vote, rant and rave for Shadam. Never let the writers rest never let them forget what they gave up in MM. Keep Shadam going even if we arent watching the soap. I plan on voting for Shadam in the Sod polls and keeping the emails and calls going as long as they have an Adam on the soap. In memory of Michael Muhney and what he and Sharon created. Make MM proud by knowing Shadam still matters.

#55072   2014/01/21 01:21PM
    shadam4everr

The saddest thing is no more Shadam scenes.

MM and SC never got any last scenes together.

They're not given a chance to say good-bye. JFP won't even throw us a bone.

4 years of passionate history and this is how it ends?

I feel sick.

#55073   2014/01/21 01:44PM
    Jackie10

Quote shadam4everr: The saddest thing is no more Shadam scenes.

I feel sick.

MM will be gone but as I just said as long as there is an Adam even if we are not watching the show we can keep Shadam where they are in the poll. Keep the phones hot and the fight for Shadam going. Keep the memory of what Sharon and Michael created alive. Shadam was the greatest love story of the century. Shadam wont be as hot or chemistry ridden but the story needs to continue.

#55074   2014/01/21 03:54PM
    Jackie10

Sharon is supposed to confess all next week hopefully that will move her on from this boring story line and away from boring Little Nicky once and for all. It would be great if the new Adam comes back and takes up with Sharon.

#55075   2014/01/21 06:54PM
    Lolababy29

I feel sick.

Same here, no words can describe how sick I feel over MM leaving. I already miss him so much.

#55076   2014/01/21 07:01PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10:

I feel sick.

MM will be gone but as I just said as long as there is an Adam even if we are not watching the show we can keep Shadam where they are in the poll. Keep the phones hot and the fight for Shadam going. Keep the memory of what Sharon and Michael created alive. Shadam was the greatest love story of the century. Shadam wont be as hot or chemistry ridden but the story needs to continue.

IA, I still want Shadam's story to continue and I will always show support for our couple.

Team Shadam Forever

#55077   2014/01/21 09:39PM
    purplehearts14

I agree.. So sad no last scenes together of Shadam. I'll always root for them too. Team Shadam always!! Thank you Shadamites for keeping this thread going !!

#55078   2014/01/21 09:41PM
    purplehearts14

How can their love be forgotten by this new regime?? Chemistry is undeniable between these two!! Hopefully the Shadam scenes on YouTube won't ever be taken down.

#55079   2014/01/21 09:45PM
    purplehearts14

Adam has been reduced to these boring scenes with Chelsbore. That's all we get. So sad and so forever gone.

Team Shadam!!!

#55080   2014/01/22 05:49AM
    Jackie10

As long as there is an Adam and us Shadam fans there is Shadam. Keeping the fight going for what SC and MM created will be a pleasure. Showing them that we really care about Shadam that their hard work and great chemistry was amazing and we want the story to continue even if we cant have the two of them together the way we would like.

« 5503 5504 5505 5506 5507 5508 5509 5510 5511 5512 5513 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list