List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/22 02:54PM, Views: 2481585, Replies: 56476
    « 5497 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 5507 » »| page:
    #55011   2014/01/11 07:06PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Is everyone abandoning the thread? If so I am not posting alone. I love Shadam! MM and SC created something spectacular and I hate to see that fall by the way side. If no one wants to see the story continue but me I guess there is no point.

Hey jackie and everyone, I am lurking too. Just waiting for the dust to settle. Its been hard to watch Y&R and comment on the shows , but I am watching to see how it ends. I hate to see the character Adam killed off. I hope he escapes and gets recast. Adam is a vital character on Y&R and as long as he is kept alive there is always the possibility of a Shadam reunion. So please don't stop posting.

#55012   2014/01/12 12:34AM
    shackfan

Hello fellows ,

I wish all a lovely Sunday, ..my day already started ... And it is a cold day outside ...

I am baffling for the timing because we are just the beginning of January ,and the game of Cat and Mouse already started between Billy and Adam ,.. So will we have three complete weeks on this storyline before the last climax where that could end up with Billy killing Adam or , Adam sending to prison ...

Anyway what we are watching has been shot beginning of December ,and already shows pretty well the issue of Adam writing out from the Young and Restless ,and MM leaving ... But no more sadness against .. MM is a free man , I will miss him a lot ... But not with the con ... How bad his last scenes are , I am shock ...

That makes me think in one of the episode of the serie "Friends" and Joe who played a reel actor needed to be write out from DOOL ,in which he was a doctor ,...and Joe was unhappy and tried to change the script with ... And not jumped out of the lift for not dying in the serie ... Really funny stuff ...

But we already know that February will be without MM ...... But I will keep my mojo ... I don't know if Sharon a Case is filming right now ... She was on Holiday last week ,.. So all the cards have changed now .. But I keep positive ,and will post again ...Shadam for life for sure ... I don't want Sharon end up with Nick ,she deserved so much more ... The guy would never loved her how Adam loves her.. And supports her ... And the con would never be the woman who make Adam's life a beautiful place to be ...

We are lucky ,we got the best memories of Adam ... Smiling, sexy, happy , loving and in love ...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/12 12:39AM
    #55013   2014/01/12 05:45AM
    Jackie10

Glad to see you guys are still out there. I cant keep the thread going talking to my self LOL. I know there is really nothing happening but we can always talk about how great MM and SC are together til and if a new Adam appears. Then we can wait for a new Shadam. I wont be watching but will be waiting and reading the recaps.

#55014   2014/01/12 06:30AM
    Jackie10

Quote shackfan: Hello fellows ,

I wish all a lovely Sunday, ..my day already started ... And it is a cold day outside ...

I am baffling for the timing because we are just the beginning of January ,and the game of Cat and Mouse already started between Billy and Adam ,.. So will we have three complete weeks on this storyline before the last climax where that could end up with Billy killing Adam or , Adam sending to prison ...

Anyway what we are watching has been shot beginning of December ,and already shows pretty well the issue of Adam writing out from the Young and Restless ,and MM leaving ... But no more sadness against .. MM is a free man , I will miss him a lot ... But not with the con ... How bad his last scenes are , I am shock ...

That makes me think in one of the episode of the serie "Friends" and Joe who played a reel actor needed to be write out from DOOL ,in which he was a doctor ,...and Joe was unhappy and tried to change the script with ... And not jumped out of the lift for not dying in the serie ... Really funny stuff ...

But we already know that February will be without MM ...... But I will keep my mojo ... I don't know if Sharon a Case is filming right now ... She was on Holiday last week ,.. So all the cards have changed now .. But I keep positive ,and will post again ...Shadam for life for sure ... I don't want Sharon end up with Nick ,she deserved so much more ... The guy would never loved her how Adam loves her.. And supports her ... And the con would never be the woman who make Adam's life a beautiful place to be ...

We are lucky ,we got the best memories of Adam ... Smiling, sexy, happy , loving and in love ...

I so agree MMs time spent with SC as Adam/Sharon Shadam was the best there is and no one can compare or ever take that away from him.

#55015   2014/01/12 06:18PM
    Lolababy29

Quote shackfan: m.youtube.com/watch?v=LfhOB80n-1A

m.youtube.com/watch?v=im345F8DZIY

Love it thanks. I miss our beautiful couple so much.

#55016   2014/01/13 04:58AM
    Jackie10

When will the stupidity end? Someone pulled pics of MM he put out a long time ago and is trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill about them.

I hope what goes around comes around to these obsessed people. If anyone should have been fired for a huge EGO it is EB. He has been running Y&R for years.

I am personally glad MM is not working under these circumstances any longer. I so wish he had quit last year when he wanted to. He saw where his story line was going and we should have supported his leaving then.

#55017   2014/01/13 06:14AM
    Jackie10

I am hoping more and more the Adam character is killed off. As bad as I want to see Shadam together again I hate what the writers and a few cast members have done. I could honestly care less about Y&R any longer. If not for Sharon Case the soap would be nothing.

#55018   2014/01/13 03:00PM
    Jackie10

It just keeps going and going. Cant wait til its over and done. Love Shadam but at this point any actor trying to fill MMs shoes wont stand a chance.

Any thing about what the 30th will bring. This must be one day the story line is keeping quiet. MM said it will blow our minds gotta wonder?

#55019   2014/01/13 03:15PM
    KeepingItReal

Jackie I love your spirit and positive energy.

For that I would give Shadam a pass and you know how I feel about them.

But because of your attitude and how you've handled things in this thread and on the Board.

Keep of the great work!

#55020   2014/01/13 03:34PM
    Jackie10

Quote KeepingItReal: Jackie I love your spirit and positive energy.

For that I would give Shadam a pass and you know how I feel about them.

But because of your attitude and how you've handled things in this thread and on the Board.

Keep of the great work!

Thanks that means a lot to me!

« 5497 5498 5499 5500 5501 5502 5503 5504 5505 5506 5507 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list