List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 10:52AM, Views: 2409361, Replies: 56282
    « 5489 5490 5491 5492 5493 5494 5495 5496 5497 5498 5499 » »| page:
    #54931   2014/01/04 11:27AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! Missing Shadam! Wishing the best to MM and family. Hoping things improve for the soap but dont see it happening. Sharon is the only good thing left. Its sad what TPTB are doing and it will bite them in the arse in the end.

Hi Jackie, I hope all innocent parties can get through this ordeal quickly. IA, it's a big mess.

Yes a mess that the haters hope so bad is true. Hate all these gossip threads. Why sling slander when you dont even know if it is true or not. Not worth talking about if it is not verified as legitimate. This is the worst kind of gossip.

I think people forget that Y&R is the soap opera not actors' personal lives. I know fans mean well, but they are making it worse for all parties involved. They should have let it go instead of poking the dragon. In fact the only thing this is doing is creating hype for Jan ratings. I am afraid to ask what they will do for Feb.

#54932   2014/01/04 11:51AM
    Yrwatcher22

Just a few of my thoughts in regards to allegations of MM:

Until HHK or the powers at CBS come forward and validate these horrid allegations as the reason why MM was fired, I will simply NOT believe it. It's unfair to HHK, MM, and his family to have a report come out SOLEY based on rumors. We don't know the facts.

From what we do know, a casting call that sounded much like Adam's character came out around October/November. If he was harassing her, which is a serious matter, would they have waited over a month to fire him? Why not fire him right then? Instead, they let him finish out a s/l??? From the way the s/l seem to be going from the get-go, it was the beginning of Adam's demise. This was all planned. Sexual harassment is a serious allegation and normally handled swiftly and immediately....not later when it's convenient.

I find it VERY interesting that TMZ broke this story. Coincidentally, Angelica McDaniel, the head of CBS Daytime is married to Brian McDaniel. He is a performer that is often featured on the show TMZ on TV. The timing of it all is suspect. The backlash of MM's firing, uproar from the fans, and then the convenient story released by TMZ would certainly squelch some of the backlash that Y&R has been experiencing. I've already seen supporters for MM from twitter have already bought the story and are starting to back away from him.

Lastly, this situation is truly unfortunate. CBS claims to be this one big happy family but HHK and MM have both been thrown under the bus so that they could do damage control and save their own butts. Truly a sad situation no matter what the story is.

#54933   2014/01/04 01:54PM
    Jackie10

After JFP is done with HK she may be the next out the door. She had MM sing her praises and tell everyone that the Delia story line was JGs idea even though we all know it was JFPs. Then she cut him loose. Doing what she says and kissing her arse will not save them so why they are backing her I dont know.

#54934   2014/01/04 03:27PM
    Jackie10

Guess there has not been anything to talk about on the soap. MM is more interesting as usual.

No one does it better then Shadam on or off the screen these two generate the buzz. They are the best talent in the business.

#54935   2014/01/04 04:37PM
    shackfan

It's insane ,and those allegations don't look real!
    To be honest we don't know all them, and I prefer focus on the acting than personal life... But the few that I heard and saw private about Michael Munhey and it's someone respectful of women and children ,... So it's a kind of out of character that he will bully Hk... It is awful how they try to make him look so bad,,, but even the allegation would be proved wrong , people will remember just that....
    I think he would never go public himself if this accusation was right, it would be silly ... I am so sad of this situation ....

Hard to have respect and want to watch YR, ... I don't want to caution this production .... She tainted all the good memories that I have as a viewer..

I didn't watch the Adam scenes ... What a lie ! Of course they knew than MM was fire way before Christmas time ! ... Out of blue ,he married the con and prepare his way out. For his child .... Please ,... What they try to sell us is a sad end for a great character !.

#54936   2014/01/04 08:58PM
    beachmomluvr

Team Shadam always!

#54937   2014/01/04 09:00PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote shackfan: It's insane ,and those allegations don't look real!
    To be honest we don't know all them, and I prefer focus on the acting than personal life... But the few that I heard and saw private about Michael Munhey and it's someone respectful of women and children ,... So it's a kind of out of character that he will bully Hk... It is awful how they try to make him look so bad,,, but even the allegation would be proved wrong , people will remember just that....
    I think he would never go public himself if this accusation was right, it would be silly ... I am so sad of this situation ....

Hard to have respect and want to watch YR, ... I don't want to caution this production .... She tainted all the good memories that I have as a viewer..

I didn't watch the Adam scenes ... What a lie ! Of course they knew than MM was fire way before Christmas time ! ... Out of blue ,he married the con and prepare his way out. For his child .... Please ,... What they try to sell us is a sad end for a great character !.

I agree, what a sad ending for the great Adam Newman...

#54938   2014/01/04 10:09PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10: I would really like to see SC and MM star together in other ventures. They could do some rocking LMN shows together. I would love a LMN series with them in it. Talk about hot!

I would love that! I miss our gorgeous couple so much! Glad I can still watch them on YT.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/04 10:10PM
    #54939   2014/01/04 10:33PM
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! Missing Shadam! Wishing the best to MM and family. Hoping things improve for the soap but dont see it happening. Sharon is the only good thing left. Its sad what TPTB are doing and it will bite them in the arse in the end.

Hi Jackie, I hope all innocent parties can get through this ordeal quickly. IA, it's a big mess.

Yes a mess that the haters hope so bad is true. Hate all these gossip threads. Why sling slander when you dont even know if it is true or not. Not worth talking about if it is not verified as legitimate. This is the worst kind of gossip.

I think people forget that Y&R is the soap opera not actors' personal lives. I know fans mean well, but they are making it worse for all parties involved. They should have let it go instead of poking the dragon. In fact the only thing this is doing is creating hype for Jan ratings. I am afraid to ask what they will do for Feb.

IA, all the MM gossip is making me sick to my stomach. Wish they would let it go!

#54940   2014/01/05 06:11AM
    Jackie10

Bring on Shadam. I want to see the Greatest Love Story continue.

I see MM is still bringing the buzz. When will the stupidity stop. Its the same hand full of people keeping it going. Some with names never seen before makes you wonder????

If the allegations were true you can bet a bigger stink would have been made. And they would not have put a casting call in for the Adam character 2 months before the firing. I have lost all respect for Sony/CBS and most of the cast of Y&R. I think JFP is pulling the strings on her little puppets and when she no longer needs them those strings will be cut. Everyone has complained about the Fen character already and many dont like the new Summer. Kissing Jills arse wont save them. MM was the best they had its their loss along with a multitude of fans.

« 5489 5490 5491 5492 5493 5494 5495 5496 5497 5498 5499 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list