List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 08:39PM, Views: 2526604, Replies: 56547
    « 5478 5479 5480 5481 5482 5483 5484 5485 5486 5487 5488 » »| page:
    #54821   2013/12/25 09:32PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

I think MMs leaving has been in the works a while also. More of JFP trying to cover her own arse at someone else's expense. I also agree that JG was for the soap and what the majority wanted and that is why he is gone.

MM is Y&Rs greatest loss. And hopefully this will bring the end of JFP as well.

Shadam are the Greatest Couple Ever.

#54822   2013/12/26 06:26AM
    Jackie10

Its hard to believe another Christmas has come and gone. Next year we will have a baby for Christmas that will make it more fun.

MM has stated in his interview that perhaps he is to opinionated and proud. Hey those are great qualities! He deserves to be proud of his acting ability and his fans whom he acquired from his talent. And I think he should be able to voice his opinion about his character as much as he likes. They dont have to write Adam the way he wishes. But listening to him as he knows Adam better then the writers themselves would not have hurt any thing.

Speculation on my part tells me that MM tried to tell them what worked and what was not working with Adam and they blew a gasket because the truth didnt fit their plans. This stemming back to when the one writer said he was busy changing Adams dialog per MM. I doubt very seriously he was doing much changing but I feel MM was trying to get them to bring back the essence of Adam then and they wouldnt.

As I stated earlier I think MM has know for awhile this was coming. And I hate that they used Delias story line to do it. Especially after marketing it as the best story line for Adam and Billy of the year. With most of the fans telling them it was a bad idea. The writers have not written for Adam since they took over all they have tried to do is take the character so far OOC that his fans would not care when they let him go. We have been stating this fact for the past 2 years, 8 months under MAB and 16 under JFP and no one would listen. We pleaded with them to bring back Adam and if only they had listened maybe this crap fest would not have happened.

#54823   2013/12/26 04:13PM
    KITTYKAT01

Quote Jackie10: I think MMs leaving has been in the works a while also. More of JFP trying to cover her own arse at someone else's expense. I also agree that JG was for the soap and what the majority wanted and that is why he is gone.

MM is Y&Rs greatest loss. And hopefully this will bring the end of JFP as well.

Shadam are the Greatest Couple Ever.

JFP needs to be fired before she ruins YR so badly that it can't be saved. She is well on her way to doing just that. Never thought I'd say this, but I wouldn't mind MAB coming back; but NOT as head writer. Maybe as EP with Josh Griffiths back as head writer. I thought JG wrothe some good stories.

#54824   2013/12/26 05:01PM
    muhney1fan

Troll

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/27 07:42AM
    #54825   2013/12/26 05:55PM
    Yas25

Quote Jackie10: Its hard to believe another Christmas has come and gone. Next year we will have a baby for Christmas that will make it more fun.

MM has stated in his interview that perhaps he is to opinionated and proud. Hey those are great qualities! He deserves to be proud of his acting ability and his fans whom he acquired from his talent. And I think he should be able to voice his opinion about his character as much as he likes. They dont have to write Adam the way he wishes. But listening to him as he knows Adam better then the writers themselves would not have hurt any thing.

Speculation on my part tells me that MM tried to tell them what worked and what was not working with Adam and they blew a gasket because the truth didnt fit their plans. This stemming back to when the one writer said he was busy changing Adams dialog per MM. I doubt very seriously he was doing much changing but I feel MM was trying to get them to bring back the essence of Adam then and they wouldnt.

As I stated earlier I think MM has know for awhile this was coming. And I hate that they used Delias story line to do it. Especially after marketing it as the best story line for Adam and Billy of the year. With most of the fans telling them it was a bad idea. The writers have not written for Adam since they took over all they have tried to do is take the character so far OOC that his fans would not care when they let him go. We have been stating this fact for the past 2 years, 8 months under MAB and 16 under JFP and no one would listen. We pleaded with them to bring back Adam and if only they had listened maybe this crap fest would not have happened.

But which Adam did they need to bring back. Who is the real Adam? Because I don't think MM minded that they were going the Chadam route in 2012 because as he has said before where relationships are concerned he has no preferance. I also believe he liked the Chadam relationship for Adam and was promoting it in the soap magazines.

He just wanted dynamic storylines for Adam. Being backburner was not what he wanted but I think he was fine with Chadam in 2012. Then beginning of 2013 he was getting better, front burner at Newman, Adam's character was driving storylines. The best was when he took the bullet for Victor. Storyline wise only the Shadam storyline sucked but he was still frontburner in the other storylines. Also he was being protrayed as a victim in the Chelsea storyline. But something changed towards the end maybe from August onwards. As we now know he was fired abruptly, so when exactly they decided this, I don't know but it was planned.

#54826   2013/12/26 08:09PM
    KITTYKAT01

Quote Yas25:
    Quote Jackie10: Its hard to believe another Christmas has come and gone. Next year we will have a baby for Christmas that will make it more fun.

But which Adam did they need to bring back. Who is the real Adam? Because I don't think MM minded that they were going the Chadam route in 2012 because as he has said before where relationships are concerned he has no preferance. I also believe he liked the Chadam relationship for Adam and was promoting it in the soap magazines.

He just wanted dynamic storylines for Adam. Being backburner was not what he wanted but I think he was fine with Chadam in 2012. Then beginning of 2013 he was getting better, front burner at Newman, Adam's character was driving storylines. The best was when he took the bullet for Victor. Storyline wise only the Shadam storyline sucked but he was still frontburner in the other storylines. Also he was being protrayed as a victim in the Chelsea storyline. But something changed towards the end maybe from August onwards. As we now know he was fired abruptly, so when exactly they decided this, I don't know but it was planned.

MM is just a gifted, talented actor who was superb in ALL his sls. He was at his very best when working w/ Sharon Case. They were a natural thgether & had real chemistry. They are also very good friends which made their sls. so believable. The Shadam sl. was, by far, MM's BEST SL!! End of story!

#54827   2013/12/26 08:43PM
    KITTYKAT01

I think MM.s firing was planned when they started taping the Delia sl. This was also around the same time JG was fired. This sl was written by JG, but I dont think he intended for MM to be fired. This is possibly where JFP & JG's "vision" differed, so JFP up & fires JG. so she could get own way She is a MONSTER who cut off her big, crooked nose to spite her ugly face! HOW STUPID DOES SHE THINK WE ARE? Viewers aren't going to take much more of her CRAP! Ratings will drop & JFP will have destroyed another soap opera.

#54828   2013/12/26 09:24PM
    canada gal

Quote Embrace:
    Quote canada gal: Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Awww. It IS officially Christmas morning there! Merry Christmas to you and yours CanadaGal!

thanks embrace.

taking a breather from the festive season to check up on my Shadam scene. I just watched it from the day-aheads. And I don't know what to thinks. Has anyone watched it?

I found the writing so "left field". Sharon and Adam are head over heals crazy about each other and though the scene was nice, it was so OCC for both Ada and Sharon. If the writing was true to form, Adam and Sharon would be all over each other. They wouldn't be able to keep their hands off of each other.

#54829   2013/12/26 09:25PM
    canada gal

Quote Lolababy29:

Merry Christmas!

Hi Lola, hope yours was a wonderful white Christmas.

#54830   2013/12/26 10:17PM
    lilie

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Embrace:

Awww. It IS officially Christmas morning there! Merry Christmas to you and yours CanadaGal!

thanks embrace.

taking a breather from the festive season to check up on my Shadam scene. I just watched it from the day-aheads. And I don't know what to thinks. Has anyone watched it?

I found the writing so "left field". Sharon and Adam are head over heals crazy about each other and though the scene was nice, it was so OCC for both Ada and Sharon. If the writing was true to form, Adam and Sharon would be all over each other. They wouldn't be able to keep their hands off of each other.

Hi Canada Gal and My Fellow Shadamites

Please forgive my sad face. I too just watched the Shadam scene and like Canada mentioned, it was a very nice scene but there was something VERY OFF about it .

It was very dried and flat.. This is NOT true to Shadam, they're NEVER DRY and FLAT like that..

I hate JFP.. PS. Merry Christmas everyone..

Sorry again about the sad face, lately I can't even bring myself to smile that's how SAD I've been feeling...

« 5478 5479 5480 5481 5482 5483 5484 5485 5486 5487 5488 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list