List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 02:54PM, Views: 2396140, Replies: 56248
    « 5441 5442 5443 5444 5445 5446 5447 5448 5449 5450 5451 » »| page:
    #54451   2013/11/28 05:06PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

I hated no Shadam scene this Thanksgiving. Cant wait til the Shadam scenes come more frequently and the passion between them finds fulfillment. Shadam rock this soap. And the polls and MBs.

#54452   2013/11/29 05:45AM
    Jackie10

With all the commotion about BM leaving and DT coming back who originated the adult BM I have to wonder how much love of a couple is actually the on screen couple and what they go thru or the actor/actress playing the part? Some say they are done with Villy when DT takes over. I wonder why? They will still be Villy the soap couple who went thru all the struggles to be together and won in the end. Is it not the soap and their story line and trials and tribulations that make you love a couple or is people just hung up on what a couple look like together or the actors they push to the top.

I love SC and MM definitely they are amazing. I am not sure anyone could fill eithers shoes. But it is the story line of Shadam I love.

How Adam in an instant by giving Faith to Ashley set a journey in motion that would lead him to the greatest love of his life. And in turn Sharon found her one true Adult love. Sure SC/MM brought the story to life on the screen but Y&R is like a never ending book. In a book you dont see the characters you fall in love with the story.

Adam breaking down because of what he had done to Ashley and Sharon. Adam asking Sharon for forgiveness and her finally forgiving him and falling in love with him.
    Adam saving Sharon and Faith in the barn during the Tornado. Sharon and Adam on the Island. Sharon and Adam in Kansas plotting their future. Sharon and Adam together in NO. Adam saving Noah, Eden and the dog. Adam saving Victor from a bullet that would most likely have killed his sorry butt. Sharon there by his side. This is Shadam the story. All wrapped up in an amazing bow. An amazing love story of just what a man will go thru for the woman he loves. And what a woman will do as well.

#54453   2013/11/29 07:48AM
    Jackie10

Gotta love it nothing stirs the pot like Shadam! Just the mention of their greatness gets the buzz to flying. Want a conversation started bring up Shadam. Adam and Sharon rock this soap and GC.

#54454   2013/11/29 08:59AM
    Jackie10

Making final preparations for my dinner. Looking forward to having friends and family over today. Just a few hours to go. Love Turkey and the trimmings.

Looking forward to future Shadam scenes and hopefully it will be soon.

#54455   2013/11/29 10:03AM
    shackfan

Hello the Shadam family,

Here's a nice photo of our favourites just posted on Sharon Case's twitter.

mobile.twitter.com/sharonlcase/media/grid?idx=0&tid=406186795013906433

I hope the link will work, I didn't test it yet, ... But if not just visit Sharon Case twitter , you will see the two lovely birds,... Really cute photo , and Michael Munhey just top his chart of sexiness attitude

I forget , just an Happy Holiday and thanksgiving for all of you who celebrating today

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/29 10:08AM
    #54456   2013/11/29 03:10PM
    Lolababy29

Quote shackfan: Hello the Shadam family,

Here's a nice photo of our favourites just posted on Sharon Case's twitter.

mobile.twitter.com/sharonlcase/media/grid?idx=0&tid=406186795013906433

I hope the link will work, I didn't test it yet, ... But if not just visit Sharon Case twitter , you will see the two lovely birds,... Really cute photo , and Michael Munhey just top his chart of sexiness attitude

I forget , just an Happy Holiday and thanksgiving for all of you who celebrating today

Thanks! What an awesome pic of MM and SC Love it!

Team Shadam ♥

#54457   2013/11/29 03:36PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10: Making final preparations for my dinner. Looking forward to having friends and family over today. Just a few hours to go. Love Turkey and the trimmings.

Hope you have a great time! Yes, we really need another Shadam scene soon cause I am missing them so much.

#54458   2013/11/30 12:29AM
    Jackie10

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10: Making final preparations for my dinner. Looking forward to having friends and family over today. Just a few hours to go. Love Turkey and the trimmings.

Hope you have a great time! Yes, we really need another Shadam scene soon cause I am missing them so much.

Had a great time raping up the poker and fun hope everyone had as great a day as I did! Shadam all was reign.

#54459   2013/11/30 01:19AM
    Yas25

Well the show is still boring. So I wanted to ask you all how would you write Shadam this time around, how would you start them? Will it bother you if they don't explain the FWB, him using her for sex when he knows all that she has been through and just diagnosed with BP and still dealing with it? Will you be OK if the writers just ignore that and start a fresh?

#54460   2013/11/30 04:11PM
    BigBluePlate

SC and MM made the Shadam love story work. I think if Chris Engen was still playing Adam TP would never have put these two together. Chemistry matters as much as the sl, so I feel for Villy fans. If MM were to leave the Adam role I would probably resist a recast, especially a nu Adam with Sharon. It just wouldn't be the same as the actors would no longer have that incredible history and chemistry together. I don't know if TP can ever adequately explain the fwb relationship. It was just so OOC for Adam to propose such a relationship and for Shaeon to accept, both knowing she wanted more. It was all about Adam's ego. When married to Chels, he couldn't let go of Sharon, so he let Chels go. But as soon as Chels fell for another and got preggers, Adam's ego took a hit. Then everything was reversed, with Adam obsessing about the baby and unable to accept Chylan. But to use Sharon to soothe his ego was totally OOC-- that is something Victor would do. How would I bring Shadam back together? I would start at the beginning, with each turning to the other for friendship and understanding once the Summer-Delia secrets are out. Adam needs to know that Sharon loves him unconditionally, and not as a substitute for Nick. Sharon needs to know she's Adam's one true love. And of course if their reunion leads to a Shadam baby while Adam is with Chels and Sharon with Nick, I say BRING IT ON! BABY!!

« 5441 5442 5443 5444 5445 5446 5447 5448 5449 5450 5451 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list