List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 07:03AM, Views: 2485357, Replies: 56488
    « 5434 5435 5436 5437 5438 5439 5440 5441 5442 5443 5444 » »| page:
    #54381   2013/11/21 07:12PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Lolababy29

Quote Gramee Bee: Team SHADAM,

Still lurking, still waiting, and still hopeful that SHADAM will again be reunited.....And I have some thoughts.

On October 29, MM tweeted the following:

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 29 Oct

“Nice to come home from a very emotional day of work and see that Peanut is coincidentally dressed as mini-me: pic.twitter.com/HgjyDsJpjL”

“A very emotional day of work”?????? To me, it sounds like something is going to happen about mid-December. My thoughts, the hit and run is revealed and Chelsea dumps Adam and takes away Conner, using his hit and run as an excuse, whether he actually did it or not. I don’t really care if they reunite or not, I am convinced it will be very short lived. I am trying to think of one instance for a major character on this show to have a “happy-happy life” under these writers. Doubt this horrible, boring couple will be an exception. Everything is conflict, dark, dreary stories with no change indicated on the horizon.

I think Chelsea dumps Adam because of his dream, the one when she slapped him and called him a monster. I have yet to remember a dream we have seen that hasn’t come true.

Finally, from another site I copied some posts that provide a chuckle and wide ranging opinions. They also show that Chelsea is thought of in a very negative light by many, many fans. We seem to be exposed to a bunch of people (who post on this board) that believe their fantasies will come true, even so far as to develop ridiculous stories of their own and comments on them. How can anyone who lives in the REAL world, be so obsessed with the REEL world and spew such negativity toward characters they don’t like, fear, or consider a threat to their favorites? I guess that is what I like about this thread, we are all supportive, realistic and in most cases positive about the couple that we love dearly.

And so I share these postings, which are very recent, but the negative comments to Chelsea has been a reaction to her for a very long time.

Comment #1:

“What ChelseaCon is doing to Adam, the constant whiny babble and harping is nothing new. That shrew is a damn broken record and always has been redundant and very basic. A year ago she was constantly nagging him about Sharin', Jack, and Newman. Then repeatedly bitching about leaving GC. She was annoying.

When CinderCon shifted her attention and vadge to Dylan she was a repetitive twit then too always talking about his looks and how great he was every damn scene. Now that she's back with Adam she's being a droning harpy blah blahing.”

Comment #2:

“Day in and day out, Chelsea nags, nags and nags at Adam about finding the “monster who ran down that sweet little girl and left her in the middle of the road to die”. Her mouth is like a broken record. She is either nagging Adam about Delia’s killer or beaking off about Delia’s eyes. It’s morbid how they keep repeating “Connor has Delia’s eyes”, and “a part of Delia will live on in Connor”. I’m so sick of hearing about those corneas, the “gift” and “sacrifice”, blah, blah, blah, “We owe them, Adam!” [This is the reason organ donations should remain anonymous!] Now she’s whining about Johnny having nightmares because of Delia’s death. RME. The guilt-tripping is so contrived.

Adam seems to spend most of his scenes in silence, wincing at her voice and starting off into space as Chelsea nags, nags, nags, and all the while that creepy chanting “Hallejuiah” music plays in the background. Lawd, that Exorcist piano music, the tinkling keys, over and over again. When Adam finally screamed “Enough! I get it!” at that gaspy little shrew, I so wanted him to grab her by the throat and stuff a rag in her mouth.
    IMO, Adam should just turn himself in. Hanging out in the prison yard with Fen and Womack is favorable to listening to Chelsea run her mouth all day long.”

Comment #3:

“I officially can not take Chelsea and Adam having that same conversation over and over. Adam screamed "Stop! Enough!" for everyone today. We get it. It is so painfully obvious that Chelsea and Adam are reuniting and they will drag his confession out long enough that they are back in love and happy when the truth drops. Then Chelsea will have to pick between her best friend and her child's father. Seems simple but is it? Either way Chelsea will come out looking awful. Hopefully that will get her some real angst other than whining everyday to Adam that he isn't moving fast enough. Also what was with that random Chelsea and Dylan scene. He seemed upset she was back with Adam yet she was quick to tell him she wasn't. She was still all "Connor misses you" with him but she sang a different tune around Adam.”

Chelsea is a useless character who has gone through Billy, Cane, Adam, and Dylan. What or who is left for her? (May I suggest Victor? Perfect match!)

Take heart, SHADAM lovers. These are the comments TPTB are receiving, and with the ratings so sluggish, with nothing on the horizon that looks like the stories will change, something will happen (i.e., more vets leaving, more dismal ratings, and possibly feedback to CBS and Sony that cannot be ignored.) Keep the faith!

I remain believing that SHADAM is FOREVER!

Good to see you Gramee and great post Those comments are hilarious.

#54382   2013/11/22 07:21AM
    Jackie10

Good morning all. Shadam are still where the heat, buzz and ratings lye. Looking forward for the end of the boring shyt and the start of some good Y&R. I watched one eppy this week and the set was so dark all thru the soap they need to lighten it up some.

Sharon and Adam scenes were great and together they are super great.

#54383   2013/11/22 05:14PM
    Jackie10

I was away today and it is so dis heartening that no one has posted for 9 hours today.

Shadam are the best going and I for one will not give up on them. These writers need to know that Shadam are where the story needs to go.

#54384   2013/11/22 06:34PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10: I was away today and it is so dis heartening that no one has posted for 9 hours today.

Shadam are the best going and I for one will not give up on them. These writers need to know that Shadam are where the story needs to go.

I'm not giving up either Jackie, just waiting for the BS to pass. Haven't seen any posts from canada gal lately.. Hope she is doing okay.

Shadam to the top

#54385   2013/11/22 07:22PM
    Jackie10

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10: I was away today and it is so dis heartening that no one has posted for 9 hours today.

I'm not giving up either Jackie, just waiting for the BS to pass. Haven't seen any posts from canada gal lately.. Hope she is doing okay.

Shadam to the top

Yes me to she always posted before she went to work in the mornings. Hope she is ok. Hope the others are just taking a break. The only way we can keep the thread going is talk. Bumping only is not allowed.

#54386   2013/11/22 07:53PM
    Jackie10

How goes things on twitter? Is it as dead as the MBs? i cant believe Y&R has fallen this bad. This has been the lowest 2 years for Y&R in for ever. Sharon in a barn petting a lamb and day dreaming of Adam for 6 months was better then the last few years.

These writers need to bring back Shadam and soon!

#54387   2013/11/22 08:40PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:

Shadam to the top

Yes me to she always posted before she went to work in the mornings. Hope she is ok. Hope the others are just taking a break. The only way we can keep the thread going is talk. Bumping only is not allowed.

Hope the Shadam fans will be back soon cause they are all missed. I think a lot of them are taking a break since Chadump is coming. I'll do my best to keep the thread going.

#54388   2013/11/22 09:38PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10: How goes things on twitter? Is it as dead as the MBs? i cant believe Y&R has fallen this bad. This has been the lowest 2 years for Y&R in for ever. Sharon in a barn petting a lamb and day dreaming of Adam for 6 months was better then the last few years.

These writers need to bring back Shadam and soon!

I don't do twitter so not sure about that but IA this is way worse than Sharon being stuck in the barn. At least we knew Shadam was coming then. Now it seems Adam will be stuck in that boring relationship again Hope it won't last for very long.

#54389   2013/11/22 10:22PM
    Bebenette

I am really wondering about Shadam now. Sharon was talking today about meeting someone new and how special the beginning of a new relationship is and how much fun it is. Noah was asking if she was still interested in Nick and she said no she wanted someone new. Is this a foreshadowing of a new man for Sharon? Then we would not have our Shadam. What do the rest of you think?

#54390   2013/11/23 01:43AM
    shackfan

The Shadam fan i am is still there , I was even happy that I see in a SOD poll than Shadam came in the third position so I guess we are not alone ... But the problem is the board depressed me to come here ... this board started to become just a playground for haters than at the end I just skip to come completely ... And as much I am happy for Sharon Case who looks getting stronger in her storyline and, soon Sharon will get a job yess with the crew than like the most Neil and the Abbott , I am sad for Adam , ... To be honest Michael Munhey looked bored , and I felt bored to watch him stuck in this combo in the dark with only companionship his computer , or his son or the lying con ... Damn they are depressing ,... MM say goodbye again in twitter , and he shut down any information from works ... I have the feeling than this storyline which needed to be huge for him , it's a complete turnover ,and he looks most lost than giving the best than I know the great actor he is,... I know than he came back the first time because Sharon Case plead him it would be great for him for years , But know it doesn't look his heart is still enjoying it,.... I hope they could go in a direction where the Sexy ,smiling Adam is back ... I love children and don't take me wrong on it , but for me in character development it wasn't the right time for Adam to be a father now, that didn't give him good writing ,and doesn't show him in a happy, caring family ... I know he care about his child , but their scene are not breath taking , I want Shadam back , I remember how warmly Faith, Adam and Sharon scene were ,... And MM love children so please something to find great again ... I know it's a circle , so certainly the writers will change direction soon , Adam stuck with Chloe ,Kevin and the con doesn't work , it's like be back in square one

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/23 01:46AM
    « 5434 5435 5436 5437 5438 5439 5440 5441 5442 5443 5444 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list