List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 07:03AM, Views: 2485346, Replies: 56488
    « 5430 5431 5432 5433 5434 5435 5436 5437 5438 5439 5440 » »| page:
    #54341   2013/11/16 08:48PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Lolababy29

Quote salisann:
    Quote Lolababy29: I am so loving Shadam's friendship. I thought Adam was so sweet, caring and respectful towards Sharon the other day. Hopefully their friendship will turn into something more later on.

I thought so too. Their conversation was warm, flowed easily and I was happy when he told her that if there is anything he can do, she should let him know. Their togetherness is comforting and real. Was it just my imagination, or did I see a hint of a smile on Adam's face when Victor pompously announced that Sharon "...will never be a Newman again." The camera panned to his face afterwards and I wondered if I was I just seeing what I wanted to see.

Great post I just re-watched the scene and yes I did notice a little smile after Victor walked away. Hoping we will get to see more of Shadam's friendship soon cause those two are just amazing together. ♥

#54342   2013/11/17 06:00AM
    Jackie10

I am looking forward to any and all Shadam scenes. We all know Shadam cant be just friends. Their emotional and love ties go way to deep for that. Their chemistry is to great to keep them apart.

#54343   2013/11/17 10:36AM
    Jackie10

Shadam is the center of Y&R and one day soon they will be spreading the Shadam goodness again. Cant wait to see the twinkle in their eyes and the soapy gold that only they can provide.

#54344   2013/11/17 10:58AM
    Jackie10

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote salisann:
    Quote Lolababy29: I am so loving Shadam's friendship. I thought Adam was so sweet, caring and respectful towards Sharon the other day. Hopefully their friendship will turn into something more later on.

I thought so too. Their conversation was warm, flowed easily and I was happy when he told her that if there is anything he can do, she should let him know. Their togetherness is comforting and real. Was it just my imagination, or did I see a hint of a smile on Adam's face when Victor pompously announced that Sharon "...will never be a Newman again." The camera panned to his face afterwards and I wondered if I was I just seeing what I wanted to see.

Great post I just re-watched the scene and yes I did notice a little smile after Victor walked away. Hoping we will get to see more of Shadam's friendship soon cause those two are just amazing together. ♥

Sharon is still a Newman from her marriage to Adam. She never took her maiden name after divorcing any of them. She will always be a Newman unless she marries again. But I have no doubts she will be Mrs. Adam Newman again, and again, and again before this soap ends.

#54345   2013/11/17 12:28PM
    Jackie10

I read some of these posts and cant help but wonder what this world is coming to. So much hate for a fictional character. I cant say I hate any of them I find some utterly boring and useless to the soap but to hate them is pointless I think.

Our couple bring the most buzz good and bad. They are the most popular Characters on this soap. And as far as Actor/Actress MM/SC are the absolute best hands down.

#54346   2013/11/17 02:13PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10: I am looking forward to any and all Shadam scenes. We all know Shadam cant be just friends. Their emotional and love ties go way to deep for that. Their chemistry is to great to keep them apart.

Love this ITA

Team Shadam!

#54347   2013/11/17 03:23PM
    lilie

Quote Jackie10: Shadam is the center of Y&R and one day soon they will be spreading the Shadam goodness again. Cant wait to see the twinkle in their eyes and the soapy gold that only they can provide.

Hi Jackie and My Fellow Shadamites

Here's to BEST and Should be Front and Center couple always, SHADAM

When I hear the word SHADAM, I honestly get goose bumps that's how MUCH CHEMISTRY and SEXINESS those two have when I'm lucky enough to have them GRACE my screen.

SHADAM ROCKS!!! now and forever...

p.s. I also would like to mention how HAPPY I'am to see some more Shadamites showing their support

#54348   2013/11/18 06:23AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Shadam still reign supreme. Looking forward to more Adult Shadam scenes. Shadam love on the way.

#54349   2013/11/18 07:48AM
    Jackie10

Quote lilie:
    Quote Jackie10: Shadam is the center of Y&R and one day soon they will be spreading the Shadam goodness again. Cant wait to see the twinkle in their eyes and the soapy gold that only they can provide.

Hi Jackie and My Fellow Shadamites

Here's to BEST and Should be Front and Center couple always, SHADAM

When I hear the word SHADAM, I honestly get goose bumps that's how MUCH CHEMISTRY and SEXINESS those two have when I'm lucky enough to have them GRACE my screen.

SHADAM ROCKS!!! now and forever...

p.s. I also would like to mention how HAPPY I'am to see some more Shadamites showing their support

Hi Lilie! Great post I love any and ever Shadam scene as well. They are so Great together.

#54350   2013/11/18 08:14AM
    purplehearts14

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote purplehearts14: Yes, please vote for Shadam..

Thanks for the support!

You're welcome : )
    I have been a long time fan. I read most of the time but love to show my support for my girl Sharon.. Actually love her with Adam but if Shick returns I can support that too. Have a wonderful day to all!!!

« 5430 5431 5432 5433 5434 5435 5436 5437 5438 5439 5440 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list