List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 02:57PM, Views: 2451501, Replies: 56378
    « 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 5431 5432 5433 5434 5435 5436 » »| page:
    #54301   2013/11/13 07:09PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    bklynlady

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal: Hey my friends, what a great Shadam day!!!!!!!!!

Adam asks what's up with Nick; Sharon replies RU jealous? Adam says "I'm concern" Sharon tells him "we R just friends"; Adam breathes a sigh of relief.

♥ Shadam ♥ HOT ♥

I am so excited to see this! I wonder if we will get a Shick/Shadam triangle later on like SC mentioned.

I detest Shick, but on the flip side Shadam would reconnect.

#54302   2013/11/13 07:35PM
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29:

Adam asks what's up with Nick; Sharon replies RU jealous? Adam says "I'm concern" Sharon tells him "we R just friends"; Adam breathes a sigh of relief.

♥ Shadam ♥ HOT ♥

I am so excited to see this! I wonder if we will get a Shick/Shadam triangle later on like SC mentioned.

I hope so lola. There is so much tension in this triangle and today Victor admitted to Sharon that both his sons seem to always defend Sharon.

I hope so too. It'll be a lot more interesting than seeing Adam stuck in a dull relationship. I like that Victor said that and it's true, Adam will always be there for Sharon.

#54303   2013/11/13 07:37PM
    Lolababy29

Quote bklynlady:

♥ Shadam ♥ HOT ♥

Sharon is THE woman for Adam. She captures his soul and he will always love and worry about her.

So true

#54304   2013/11/13 07:39PM
    Jackie10

Quote bklynlady:
    Quote Lolababy29:

♥ Shadam ♥ HOT ♥

Shick is nothing compared to Shadam and never was anything as great as Shadam. SC said there would be a Shadam/Little Nicky triangle for years to come. And I see it as always being Little Nicky sticking his nose in Shadams business.

#54305   2013/11/13 07:40PM
    Lolababy29

Quote bklynlady:
    Quote Lolababy29:

♥ Shadam ♥ HOT ♥

Same here, I'd be all for a triangle as long as Sharon chooses Adam again like she did in NOLA. I just want him back in her orbit where he belongs.

#54306   2013/11/13 07:56PM
    Jackie10

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote bklynlady:
    Quote Lolababy29:

♥ Shadam ♥ HOT ♥

Same here, I'd be all for a triangle as long as Sharon chooses Adam again like she did in NOLA. I just want him back in her orbit where he belongs.

And now with this Cassie fiasco hopefully they wont use her any longer to guilt Sharon into going back to Little Nicky to put their family back together.

#54307   2013/11/13 09:09PM
    lilie

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29:

♥ Shadam ♥ HOT ♥

I hope so lola. There is so much tension in this triangle and today Victor admitted to Sharon that both his sons seem to always defend Sharon.

I hope so too. It'll be a lot more interesting than seeing Adam stuck in a dull relationship. I like that Victor said that and it's true, Adam will always be there for Sharon.

Hi Lola tell me about it Adam stuck in this ridiculous DULL relationship.

Lola, can you please help me with this situation that I'm having, I have this poster who keeps insisting on bashing me in the Chadam thread.

I though Poster bashing was against the rules. Do you advise that I report her to the moderators?

#54308   2013/11/13 10:09PM
    Lolababy29

Quote lilie:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29:

♥ Shadam ♥ HOT ♥

Hi Lola tell me about it Adam stuck in this ridiculous DULL relationship.

Lola, can you please help me with this situation that I'm having, I have this poster who keeps insisting on bashing me in the Chadam thread.

I though Poster bashing was against the rules. Do you advise that I report her to the moderators?

Hi lilie good to see you and sorry to hear that. I checked out the post and Yes IMO it's poster bashing and should be reported. The email to the mods is forum.admin@soaps.com. Be sure to include the post # and link to the page if you decide to report.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/13 10:15PM
    #54309   2013/11/13 10:20PM
    Bebenette

It sure was great to see Adam and Sharon together again and he was not abusing her. He stood up for her against Victor. After, he was concerned that she was all right. This couple can make your heart melt. Now we just have to get them together. It is so sad seeing Adam with Chelsea, especially in the preview, it shows her screaming again about the Delia killer and he cannot take it anymore. How much longer do we have to take these two together?

#54310   2013/11/14 02:30AM
    canada gal

Quote Bebenette: It sure was great to see Adam and Sharon together again and he was not abusing her. He stood up for her against Victor. After, he was concerned that she was all right. This couple can make your heart melt. Now we just have to get them together. It is so sad seeing Adam with Chelsea, especially in the preview, it shows her screaming again about the Delia killer and he cannot take it anymore. How much longer do we have to take these two together?

It sure was bebenette. They are such a gorgeous couple. I could take my eyes off them. LOL, either could they. Their chemistry is hotter than ever and they're just friends. OMG, the writers are crazy to pair him with anybody else.

I hope they give us more scene with Sharon and Adam. That chump makes Adam look like a loser. Keeping my fingers crossed that she moves out. The writing is so lame, they don't have to live together to raise Conner. SMH. Its just makes her look desperate for a man.

I hope that we get some more scenes with Adam and Sharon before Christmas. If Adam needs to stay chained to that chump, then I hope they minimize their scenes and maximize Sharon and Adam in stories of intrigue and mystery, because their "eye sexing" is pure HOT!!!!!

Shadam is always exciting and hot to watch!!!!

« 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 5431 5432 5433 5434 5435 5436 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list