List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 03:49PM, Views: 2452219, Replies: 56380
    « 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 5431 5432 5433 5434 5435 » »| page:
    #54291   2013/11/13 05:21PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Hey my friends, what a great Shadam day!!!!!!!!!

Adam asks what's up with Nick; Sharon replies RU jealous? Adam says "I'm concern" Sharon tells him "we R just friends"; Adam breathes a sigh of relief.

♥ Shadam ♥ HOT ♥

#54292   2013/11/13 05:27PM
    Jackie10

Quote bklynlady:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote bklynlady: I'm waiting for Shick to meet its maker. What in the world, Sharon would be drawn back to Dick after he humiliated her and caused her pain, and on top of that hooks up with his adulterer.
    And I find it a joke to hurl Sharon through mess, to make Dick's trangressions look like he did no emotional harm to her.

Its all smoke and haze. Sharon is living in a BP melt down it just doesnt go away over night it will take a while for her to work through the mess. Little Nicky is plainly still in love with Avery and is using Sharon as a band-aid again. She will eventually figure this arse out.

You have a point, but they drag her through this BS to deflect from what Dick did to her. For once I want to see him get his comeuppance.

Its never going to happen. JM doesnt want Little Nicky to be the bad guy. He is to wimpy of a character Sharon will always take the shyt for him. And that is the way JM wants it. He is a stand in the back ground character who doesnt bring anything to the soap. Little Nicky rides on his dimples and Sharons coat tails. Avery and Phyllis also when they are stuck with him.

Shadam dont have to prop each other to survive or have anyone else prop them to survive.

#54293   2013/11/13 05:44PM
    lilie

Quote canada gal: Hey my friends, what a great Shadam day!!!!!!!!!

Adam asks what's up with Nick; Sharon replies RU jealous? Adam says "I'm concern" Sharon tells him "we R just friends"; Adam breathes a sigh of relief.

♥ Shadam ♥ HOT ♥

Hello Canada Gal and My Fellow Shadamites

Wowww! what this I hear, Shadam together at last in a PASSIONATE conversation is it me, oh has it suddenly gotten hot in here

Canada G, please do tell girl, when he ask Sharon about Dicholas, did he look jealous,? nervous,? anxious,? etc...

And when he breath out a sight of relief, was it "Oh thank God, my beautiful LOVE is not with that maniac

#54294   2013/11/13 05:46PM
    Lolababy29

♥ Shadam ♥ HOT ♥

I am so excited to see this! I wonder if we will get a Shick/Shadam triangle later on like SC mentioned.

#54295   2013/11/13 06:35PM
    canada gal

Quote lilie:

♥ Shadam ♥ HOT ♥

Wowww! what this I hear, Shadam together at last in a PASSIONATE conversation is it me, oh has it suddenly gotten hot in here

Canada G, please do tell girl, when he ask Sharon about Dicholas, did he look jealous,? nervous,? anxious,? etc...

And when he breath out a sight of relief, was it "Oh thank God, my beautiful LOVE is not with that maniac

Yes and Yes.

Adam had a twinkle in his eyes and a sexy smile when Sharon asked if he was jealous. Adam and Sharon are just so HOT

#54296   2013/11/13 06:37PM
    canada gal

Quote Lolababy29:

♥ Shadam ♥ HOT ♥

I am so excited to see this! I wonder if we will get a Shick/Shadam triangle later on like SC mentioned.

I hope so lola. There is so much tension in this triangle and today Victor admitted to Sharon that both his sons seem to always defend Sharon.

#54297   2013/11/13 06:45PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:

♥ Shadam ♥ HOT ♥

Yes and Yes.

Adam had a twinkle in his eyes and a sexy smile when Sharon asked if he was jealous. Adam and Sharon are just so HOT

Oh my hot is right. The fight has continued to keep the love of Shadam alive. The writers will see we wont give up. They have to know how great Shadam are.

#54298   2013/11/13 06:52PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:

♥ Shadam ♥ HOT ♥

Yes and Yes.

Oh my hot is right. The fight has continued to keep the love of Shadam alive. The writers will see we wont give up. They have to know how great Shadam are.

I am pretty sure they do know that Sharon and Adam are the best couple ever, filled with passion, love, friendship and angst to die for. Or they wouldn't be giving us such a great scene today.♥♥♥

#54299   2013/11/13 06:59PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:

♥ Shadam ♥ HOT ♥

Yes and Yes.

I am pretty sure they do know that Sharon and Adam are the best couple ever, filled with passion, love, friendship and angst to die for. Or they wouldn't be giving us such a great scene today.♥♥♥

Even apart Shadam deliver hotter scenes than any other couple could ever dream of having.

#54300   2013/11/13 07:05PM
    bklynlady

♥ Shadam ♥ HOT ♥

Sharon is THE woman for Adam. She captures his soul and he will always love and worry about her.

« 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 5431 5432 5433 5434 5435 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list