List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 07:22AM, Views: 2362615, Replies: 56165
    « 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 5431 5432 5433 5434 » »| page:
    #54281   2013/11/12 06:03PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    beachmomluvr

Quote Embrace: Hi Shadam family,
    I am patiently waiting for a true Shadam reunion, but I honestly don't think the writers want to give that to us. They seem insistent on testing these two chemistry with other pairings. ugh... When will they do their homework on Shadam to see their is no other couple with the passion that Shadam possesses?

Welcome! And U love your avi by the way. Great questions too.

#54282   2013/11/12 06:58PM
    bklynlady

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote canada gal: Head up you guys, just saw the spoilers for tomorrow. Yes, there is a Shadam scene with victor on tomorrow's cdn epi. He's threatening Sharon about something and Adam is next to her. I got to step out for awhile, but will be back later this evening.

Great! I did see that some Chadam fans are freaking out because Adam defends Sharon while Chadam have the same conversation over and over again. I think it's hilarious! I do hope that we get a few Shadam scenes and not just one.

That's because there is action in Shadam, but Chadam remains constipated. lol.

#54283   2013/11/12 07:05PM
    Embrace

Quote bklynlady:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote canada gal: Head up you guys, just saw the spoilers for tomorrow. Yes, there is a Shadam scene with victor on tomorrow's cdn epi. He's threatening Sharon about something and Adam is next to her. I got to step out for awhile, but will be back later this evening.

Great! I did see that some Chadam fans are freaking out because Adam defends Sharon while Chadam have the same conversation over and over again. I think it's hilarious! I do hope that we get a few Shadam scenes and not just one.

LMAO!!!! That's hilarious!

#54284   2013/11/12 07:08PM
    Embrace

Quote beachmomluvr:
    I am patiently waiting for a true Shadam reunion, but I honestly don't think the writers want to give that to us. They seem insistent on testing these two chemistry with other pairings. ugh... When will they do their homework on Shadam to see their is no other couple with the passion that Shadam possesses?

Thanks Beachmom!
    but I'm not new to this thread, and the avi I have had for a couple of years as well, but thanks!

#54285   2013/11/12 07:30PM
    bklynlady

Quote Embrace:
    Quote beachmomluvr:

Thanks Beachmom!
    but I'm not new to this thread, and the avi I have had for a couple of years as well, but thanks!

Hi Embrace. Welcome. I hope to see you around.

#54286   2013/11/12 07:34PM
    bklynlady

Quote canada gal:
    Quote bklynlady:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote bklynlady: I'm waiting for Shick to meet its maker. What in the world, Sharon would be drawn back to Dick after he humiliated her and caused her pain, and on top of that hooks up with his adulterer.
    And I find it a joke to hurl Sharon through mess, to make Dick's trangressions look like he did no emotional harm to her.

Its all smoke and haze. Sharon is living in a BP melt down it just doesnt go away over night it will take a while for her to work through the mess. Little Nicky is plainly still in love with Avery and is using Sharon as a band-aid again. She will eventually figure this arse out.

You have a point, but they drag her through this BS to deflect from what Dick did to her. For once I want to see him get his comeuppance.

Yes, good to see you again bklynlady. IA Sharon should not be even smiling in Nick's direction with all the sht he's pulled.

Thanks. And yes Sharon should bring him down and win. Her baby daughter lived under the roof of a multiple time offense murdereress and her himbo husband.

#54287   2013/11/12 10:59PM
    canada gal

Quote Embrace:
    Quote bklynlady:
    Quote beachmomluvr:

LMAO!!!! That's hilarious!

That union is constipation with a capital C!!!!!
    Free Adam, please. I rather see him alone than in that dead end.

Together of apart Shadam is ALWAYS interesting and SEXY hot!!!!

Team Shadam ♥

#54288   2013/11/13 06:10AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All. So good to see all the Shadam fans. Shadam love will never die. They are just to great together. Together, apart longing for each other or stand alone they always bring it.

#54289   2013/11/13 02:06PM
    shackfan

Just read the Canadian recap. Tomorrow it's a Shadam's day . I can't believe how good they write for Sharon lately ,..she's single and start to take her life back on her own..it's good to see that, an seeing Adam caring for her ,it's the icing on the top of the cake... All my love to my favorite couple and the sexiest ever

#54290   2013/11/13 02:45PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote Embrace:
    Quote beachmomluvr:

Thanks Beachmom!

Woops! Well welcome back then LOL!

« 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 5431 5432 5433 5434 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list