List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 10:02AM, Views: 2462067, Replies: 56399
    « 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 5431 5432 5433 » »| page:
    #54271   2013/11/12 02:32PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Head up you guys, just saw the spoilers for tomorrow. Yes, there is a Shadam scene with victor on tomorrow's cdn epi. He's threatening Sharon about something and Adam is next to her. I got to step out for awhile, but will be back later this evening.

#54272   2013/11/12 02:36PM
    Jackie10

By Candace's spoilers Victor tells Sharon she will never be a Newman again. Foreshadowing of Shadam to come in my opinion. Sharon is a Newman has been married to 3 of them and will remain a Newman til she marries a non Newman. But Adam will be hers again no doubts.

#54273   2013/11/12 02:53PM
    Jackie10

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: One more day till we get Adam defending his one and only true love, Sharon. Shadam is miles apart from the mediocrity of GC's boring pairs.

Shadam ♥

Adam focused on his Lady Love is always a good thing !

Looking forward to it.

Yes me too Lola. When Sharon and Adam are together Adam is an entirely different man. So much more entertaining and alive.

#54274   2013/11/12 04:48PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: One more day till we get Adam defending his one and only true love, Sharon. Shadam is miles apart from the mediocrity of GC's boring pairs.

Shadam ♥

Adam focused on his Lady Love is always a good thing !

Looking forward to it.

Yes me too Lola. When Sharon and Adam are together Adam is an entirely different man. So much more entertaining and alive.

Yes, his expressions are so alive. I just how he looks at Sharon. She gets him as he gets her.

#54275   2013/11/12 04:55PM
    Jackie10

Can anyone tell me about when the Sharon/Adam/Victor scene is I dont want to have to sit thru the whole show. Looking forward to their scene Shadam always bring it.

#54276   2013/11/12 05:23PM
    bklynlady

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote bklynlady: I'm waiting for Shick to meet its maker. What in the world, Sharon would be drawn back to Dick after he humiliated her and caused her pain, and on top of that hooks up with his adulterer.
    And I find it a joke to hurl Sharon through mess, to make Dick's trangressions look like he did no emotional harm to her.

Good to see you bklynlady

Thanks. I've been MIA for a while.

#54277   2013/11/12 05:26PM
    bklynlady

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote bklynlady: I'm waiting for Shick to meet its maker. What in the world, Sharon would be drawn back to Dick after he humiliated her and caused her pain, and on top of that hooks up with his adulterer.
    And I find it a joke to hurl Sharon through mess, to make Dick's trangressions look like he did no emotional harm to her.

Its all smoke and haze. Sharon is living in a BP melt down it just doesnt go away over night it will take a while for her to work through the mess. Little Nicky is plainly still in love with Avery and is using Sharon as a band-aid again. She will eventually figure this arse out.

You have a point, but they drag her through this BS to deflect from what Dick did to her. For once I want to see him get his comeuppance.

#54278   2013/11/12 05:49PM
    canada gal

Quote bklynlady:
    Quote Jackie10:

Its all smoke and haze. Sharon is living in a BP melt down it just doesnt go away over night it will take a while for her to work through the mess. Little Nicky is plainly still in love with Avery and is using Sharon as a band-aid again. She will eventually figure this arse out.

You have a point, but they drag her through this BS to deflect from what Dick did to her. For once I want to see him get his comeuppance.

Yes, good to see you again bklynlady. IA Sharon should not be even smiling in Nick's direction with all the sht he's pulled.

#54279   2013/11/12 05:51PM
    Embrace

Hi Shadam family,
    I am patiently waiting for a true Shadam reunion, but I honestly don't think the writers want to give that to us. They seem insistent on testing these two chemistry with other pairings. ugh... When will they do their homework on Shadam to see their is no other couple with the passion that Shadam possesses?

#54280   2013/11/12 06:01PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote canada gal: Head up you guys, just saw the spoilers for tomorrow. Yes, there is a Shadam scene with victor on tomorrow's cdn epi. He's threatening Sharon about something and Adam is next to her. I got to step out for awhile, but will be back later this evening.

Great! I did see that some Chadam fans are freaking out because Adam defends Sharon while Chadam have the same conversation over and over again. I think it's hilarious! I do hope that we get a few Shadam scenes and not just one.

« 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 5431 5432 5433 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list