List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/21 07:14AM, Views: 2426701, Replies: 56337
    « 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 5431 5432 » »| page:
    #54261   2013/11/11 10:41PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Bebenette

Quote beachmomluvr: For anyone who watched today's Canadian did Victor make another derogatory comment about Sharon? We have both Adam and Nick soon defending Sharon to Victor so what is Victor plotting?

Victor did mention Sharon today. He overheard Mason and Nick talking about the fact that Nick and Sharon got locked in the freezer and right away went up to Nick and asked him, What is this about you and Sharon? Nick told him to forget it, it was nothing. Victor cannot stand the fact that either Adam or Nick even talk to Sharon. He such an ass.

#54262   2013/11/12 01:19AM
    canada gal

Quote Bebenette:
    Quote beachmomluvr: For anyone who watched today's Canadian did Victor make another derogatory comment about Sharon? We have both Adam and Nick soon defending Sharon to Victor so what is Victor plotting?

Victor did mention Sharon today. He overheard Mason and Nick talking about the fact that Nick and Sharon got locked in the freezer and right away went up to Nick and asked him, What is this about you and Sharon? Nick told him to forget it, it was nothing. Victor cannot stand the fact that either Adam or Nick even talk to Sharon. He such an ass.

Great catch bebenette, I missed that one. I've taken YR off my PVR so I won't fall in the habit of watching YR because its there. So, some how I missed that scene.

I went to the day-aheads and I saw what you were referring to. LOL, that was such a quick and subtle scene, no wonder I missed it. I probably sneezed during that bit.

#54263   2013/11/12 01:31AM
    canada gal

One more day till we get Adam defending his one and only true love, Sharon. Shadam is miles apart from the mediocrity of GC's boring pairs.

Shadam ♥

#54264   2013/11/12 07:25AM
    Jackie10

Right Victor is all about control and if not for him Adam and Sharon would still be together now. Adam loves her and he let her go because Daddy Dearest told him to if he wanted to be accepted and loved. Adam fell for it once but he will never fall for it again. And I hope Adam tells Sharon what Victor did.

Also I am still waiting for Sharon to find out how the hypocrites of GC treated Adam when they all thought she was dead 2 and a half years ago.

#54265   2013/11/12 09:15AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: One more day till we get Adam defending his one and only true love, Sharon. Shadam is miles apart from the mediocrity of GC's boring pairs.

Shadam ♥

Adam focused on his Lady Love is always a good thing !

#54266   2013/11/12 09:50AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: I agree they got tired of hearing the same boring, whinny, crap half of which was made up about these two so they had to give them something new to talk about. We do just have to laugh and go on. No couple will ever bring as much buzz and heat no matter how hard they try. I just laugh we some are saying Shick is bringing the buzz I want to say where? Little Nicky isnt worth talking about unless Sharon is in the picture then its still about how stupid and pointless he is. Shadam on the other hand are talked about together and apart loved and hated they bring the buzz daily.

No denying that Shadam brings in the buzz whether there together or not. Because everyone knows that Adam and Sharon are destined to be together.♥

I am looking forward to Wed's cdn epi. I hope Sharon is with Adam in the scene where he defends her. But it will be even more romantic if she's not in the scene. Just knowing that Sharon is always in Adam's heart, soul and mind, makes me smile from ear to ear.

The more people figure out just how good Shadam actually were together and how entertaining the more buzz they bring. They are staying high in the polls and arent even in each others orbits now.

#54267   2013/11/12 10:31AM
    bklynlady

I'm waiting for Shick to meet its maker. What in the world, Sharon would be drawn back to Dick after he humiliated her and caused her pain, and on top of that hooks up with his adulterer.
    And I find it a joke to hurl Sharon through mess, to make Dick's trangressions look like he did no emotional harm to her.

#54268   2013/11/12 10:37AM
    Jackie10

Quote bklynlady: I'm waiting for Shick to meet its maker. What in the world, Sharon would be drawn back to Dick after he humiliated her and caused her pain, and on top of that hooks up with his adulterer.
    And I find it a joke to hurl Sharon through mess, to make Dick's trangressions look like he did no emotional harm to her.

Its all smoke and haze. Sharon is living in a BP melt down it just doesnt go away over night it will take a while for her to work through the mess. Little Nicky is plainly still in love with Avery and is using Sharon as a band-aid again. She will eventually figure this arse out.

#54269   2013/11/12 12:42PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: One more day till we get Adam defending his one and only true love, Sharon. Shadam is miles apart from the mediocrity of GC's boring pairs.

Shadam ♥

Adam focused on his Lady Love is always a good thing !

Looking forward to it.

#54270   2013/11/12 12:45PM
    Lolababy29

Quote bklynlady: I'm waiting for Shick to meet its maker. What in the world, Sharon would be drawn back to Dick after he humiliated her and caused her pain, and on top of that hooks up with his adulterer.

Good to see you bklynlady

« 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 5431 5432 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list