List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 03:49PM, Views: 2452082, Replies: 56380
    « 5421 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 5431 » »| page:
    #54251   2013/11/11 04:33PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal: Hi fellow shadamites, it just too much of a coincidence that both Adam and Sharon are hiding things. I am sure that somewhere down the road we are going to get a ravaging hot Shadam. They cannot truly be happy with other each other in their lives.♥

IA I think they will be back. Adam won't be able to stay away from Sharon for very long.

Yes I agree. I said weeks ago that I had hopes that their down falls would come at the same time and they would find their way back to each other to start their journey back to the top together. Their story lines are apart but running side by side. Different but the same considering the lies and disillusions.

#54252   2013/11/11 04:37PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Apparently this has been one of the most boring days on the board. 8 hours for Shadam. Wow. I hope we get some scenes or rumored scenes soon. Where is everyone and the buzz.

Hey I'm here jackie!!! Waiting for Wed's cdn epi. I am looking forward to seeing Adam defend Sharon. And I hope it has nothing to do with the hit and run sht. That's the last thing Sharon needs, to be dragged into another s/l.

Shadam♥♥♥

I agree I am sick of Sharon and Adam always being thrown into the bad person position in ever one elses story lines. Its getting old. Yes our faves are the only ones that can handle such high caliber acting and angst well maybe Billy and Victor come second. But if the rest cant or wont get rid of some of them or make them take on new challenges.

Yes, I hate the fact that they've been dragging Adam through the mud. First the crash, then getting Delia's eye part for Conner, then burning the scarf and finally fixing his headlight. How much are they going to dump on Adam. Geez, looking forward to them finding the real culprit.

Also, what's up with the writing having Sharon keep what she knows from Nick, Jack and Summer. She is back on her meds, so she can say that she was not thinking right when she did what she did.

I was thinking that maybe Sharon is not coming forth, because she is not sure if she even did what she thinks she did. Since she was hallucinating about Cassie, she could very well have hallucinated about the paternity switch.

#54253   2013/11/11 05:17PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Apparently this has been one of the most boring days on the board. 8 hours for Shadam. Wow. I hope we get some scenes or rumored scenes soon. Where is everyone and the buzz.

Hey I'm here jackie!!! Waiting for Wed's cdn epi. I am looking forward to seeing Adam defend Sharon. And I hope it has nothing to do with the hit and run sht. That's the last thing Sharon needs, to be dragged into another s/l.

Shadam♥♥♥

I agree I am sick of Sharon and Adam always being thrown into the bad person position in ever one elses story lines. Its getting old. Yes our faves are the only ones that can handle such high caliber acting and angst well maybe Billy and Victor come second. But if the rest cant or wont get rid of some of them or make them take on new challenges.

Yes, I hate the fact that they've been dragging Adam through the mud. First the crash, then getting Delia's eye part for Conner, then burning the scarf and finally fixing his headlight. How much are they going to dump on Adam. Geez, looking forward to them finding the real culprit.

Also, what's up with the writing having Sharon keep what she knows from Nick, Jack and Summer. She is back on her meds, so she can say that she was not thinking right when she did what she did.

I was thinking that maybe Sharon is not coming forth, because she is not sure if she even did what she thinks she did. Since she was hallucinating about Cassie, she could very well have hallucinated about the paternity switch.

A lot of us have wanted Sharon to have just to have imagined she switched the letter. But the damage has been done I cant see the writers undoing it on a whim. It will be the end of Shick. And what Adam did in hiding his innocent involvement in Delia's death will have ramifications for ever because of the haters.

#54254   2013/11/11 05:22PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

Shadam♥♥♥

A lot of us have wanted Sharon to have just to have imagined she switched the letter. But the damage has been done I cant see the writers undoing it on a whim. It will be the end of Shick. And what Adam did in hiding his innocent involvement in Delia's death will have ramifications for ever because of the haters.

I can only laugh. I guess the blue-dress and sictor was wearing thin so the writers needed to fuel more hate for these character to get the ratings up. SMH

#54255   2013/11/11 05:35PM
    Jackie10

I agree they got tired of hearing the same boring, whinny, crap half of which was made up about these two so they had to give them something new to talk about. We do just have to laugh and go on. No couple will ever bring as much buzz and heat no matter how hard they try. I just laugh we some are saying Shick is bringing the buzz I want to say where? Little Nicky isnt worth talking about unless Sharon is in the picture then its still about how stupid and pointless he is. Shadam on the other hand are talked about together and apart loved and hated they bring the buzz daily.

#54256   2013/11/11 05:51PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: I agree they got tired of hearing the same boring, whinny, crap half of which was made up about these two so they had to give them something new to talk about. We do just have to laugh and go on. No couple will ever bring as much buzz and heat no matter how hard they try. I just laugh we some are saying Shick is bringing the buzz I want to say where? Little Nicky isnt worth talking about unless Sharon is in the picture then its still about how stupid and pointless he is. Shadam on the other hand are talked about together and apart loved and hated they bring the buzz daily.

No denying that Shadam brings in the buzz whether there together or not. Because everyone knows that Adam and Sharon are destined to be together.♥

I am looking forward to Wed's cdn epi. I hope Sharon is with Adam in the scene where he defends her. But it will be even more romantic if she's not in the scene. Just knowing that Sharon is always in Adam's heart, soul and mind, makes me smile from ear to ear.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 05:52PM
    #54257   2013/11/11 05:52PM
    beachmomluvr

For anyone who watched today's Canadian did Victor make another derogatory comment about Sharon? We have both Adam and Nick soon defending Sharon to Victor so what is Victor plotting?

#54258   2013/11/11 06:00PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: I agree they got tired of hearing the same boring, whinny, crap half of which was made up about these two so they had to give them something new to talk about. We do just have to laugh and go on. No couple will ever bring as much buzz and heat no matter how hard they try. I just laugh we some are saying Shick is bringing the buzz I want to say where? Little Nicky isnt worth talking about unless Sharon is in the picture then its still about how stupid and pointless he is. Shadam on the other hand are talked about together and apart loved and hated they bring the buzz daily.

No denying that Shadam brings in the buzz whether there together or not. Because everyone knows that Adam and Sharon are destined to be together.♥

I am looking forward to Wed's cdn epi. I hope Sharon is with Adam in the scene where he defends her. But it will be even more romantic if she's not in the scene. Just knowing that Sharon is always in Adam's heart, soul and mind, makes me smile from ear to ear.

I agree. Love when he lets her know he keeps tabs on her or thinks about her. She will always be connected to him.

#54259   2013/11/11 06:38PM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr: For anyone who watched today's Canadian did Victor make another derogatory comment about Sharon? We have both Adam and Nick soon defending Sharon to Victor so what is Victor plotting?

hi beachmom, victor did not mention Sharon today. But he did ramble underneath his mustache about Dylan and the fact that he is responsible for ruining Nick's engagement. Also he got one blow in on Jack. Victor is a piece of work.

#54260   2013/11/11 06:57PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

I agree. Love when he lets her know he keeps tabs on her or thinks about her. She will always be connected to him.

I know. I loved when he said that to her.♥ You know, they can't write chemistry. Either you have it or you don't and Adam and Sharon have chem in aces. No matter what hell they go through together or apart, in the end, their chemistry and passion remains unscathed.

I was watching a YT vid earlier (link below) and the dynamics between these to characters are just electrifying. The are so much in love I get goose bumps.

I love it when Adam say to Sharon, "so its just the two of us, eh, my favourite combination." I am just swooning.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X3tU00vAsw

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 06:59PM
    « 5421 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 5431 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list