List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 07:58AM, Views: 2363131, Replies: 56171
    « 5420 5421 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 » »| page:
    #54241   2013/11/10 05:55PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal: Hi fellow shadamites, it just too much of a coincidence that both Adam and Sharon are hiding things. I am sure that somewhere down the road we are going to get a ravaging hot Shadam. They cannot truly be happy with other each other in their lives.♥

IA I think they will be back. Adam won't be able to stay away from Sharon for very long.

#54242   2013/11/10 06:30PM
    lilie

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10: Really long and tiresome day. Happy to be in spreading some Shadam love. They are the greatest couple ever.

IA they are the greatest and are definitely worth the wait.

Yep I am on the out side waiting until the crap fest is over then when the good Y&R returns I will start watching again. Right now I learn every thing from recaps and you all I need to know.

Me too, I've only watched the Sharon scenes this week. Unfortunately I haven't watched the Adam scenes cause I can't stand to see him in a miserable rut with the con nagging at him.

Hi Lola to the bold, my sentiments exactly

Hi lilie glad to see you posting Can't wait till Adam is free from the nag again and back with his true love.

Hi Lola and My Fellow Shadamites

Lola, thank you, I'm glad to be posting again. I m EXCITED with anticipation on next week Adam defending his golden girl.

You go Adam, go get your sweetheart

#54243   2013/11/10 06:31PM
    lilie

Quote canada gal: From whom will Adam defend Sharon?

from the old man, Victor

#54244   2013/11/10 06:43PM
    Lolababy29

Quote lilie:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10: Really long and tiresome day. Happy to be in spreading some Shadam love. They are the greatest couple ever.

IA they are the greatest and are definitely worth the wait.

Yep I am on the out side waiting until the crap fest is over then when the good Y&R returns I will start watching again. Right now I learn every thing from recaps and you all I need to know.

Me too, I've only watched the Sharon scenes this week. Unfortunately I haven't watched the Adam scenes cause I can't stand to see him in a miserable rut with the con nagging at him.

Hi Lola to the bold, my sentiments exactly

Hi lilie glad to see you posting Can't wait till Adam is free from the nag again and back with his true love.

Hi Lola and My Fellow Shadamites

Lola, thank you, I'm glad to be posting again. I m EXCITED with anticipation on next week Adam defending his golden girl.

You go Adam, go get your sweetheart

You're welcome

I'm excited too! I love when Adam sticks up for his angel Can't wait to see.

#54245   2013/11/11 02:01AM
    canada gal

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal: Hi fellow shadamites, it just too much of a coincidence that both Adam and Sharon are hiding things. I am sure that somewhere down the road we are going to get a ravaging hot Shadam. They cannot truly be happy with other each other in their lives.♥

IA I think they will be back. Adam won't be able to stay away from Sharon for very long.

Yes, especially when Adam finds out that Sharon and Nick are appearing to get closer. Adam knows that Nick is the last thing Sharon needs in order to get better. He knows that Nick always wants to control her, where as he had always made her stronger and independent. Looking forward to seeing his reaction. The true Adam would not let this slide.

#54246   2013/11/11 02:03AM
    canada gal

Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal: From whom will Adam defend Sharon?

from the old man, Victor

Should be a very interesting scene. I will certainly be watching.

#54247   2013/11/11 07:21AM
    Jackie10

Adam defending his Lady Love is must see TV. Any Shadam scene is must see TV. Any Adam scene when he is in his element with Victor is must see TV.

Shadam is what rocks GC.

#54248   2013/11/11 04:07PM
    Jackie10

Apparently this has been one of the most boring days on the board. 8 hours for Shadam. Wow. I hope we get some scenes or rumored scenes soon. Where is everyone and the buzz.

#54249   2013/11/11 04:14PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Apparently this has been one of the most boring days on the board. 8 hours for Shadam. Wow. I hope we get some scenes or rumored scenes soon. Where is everyone and the buzz.

Hey I'm here jackie!!! Waiting for Wed's cdn epi. I am looking forward to seeing Adam defend Sharon. And I hope it has nothing to do with the hit and run sht. That's the last thing Sharon needs, to be dragged into another s/l.

Shadam♥♥♥

#54250   2013/11/11 04:23PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Apparently this has been one of the most boring days on the board. 8 hours for Shadam. Wow. I hope we get some scenes or rumored scenes soon. Where is everyone and the buzz.

Hey I'm here jackie!!! Waiting for Wed's cdn epi. I am looking forward to seeing Adam defend Sharon. And I hope it has nothing to do with the hit and run sht. That's the last thing Sharon needs, to be dragged into another s/l.

Shadam♥♥♥

I agree I am sick of Sharon and Adam always being thrown into the bad person position in ever one elses story lines. Its getting old. Yes our faves are the only ones that can handle such high caliber acting and angst well maybe Billy and Victor come second. But if the rest cant or wont get rid of some of them or make them take on new challenges.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 04:24PM
    « 5420 5421 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list