List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 11:34AM, Views: 2450753, Replies: 56376
    « 5419 5420 5421 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 » »| page:
    #54231   2013/11/09 08:06PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    beachmomluvr

Great to see that spoiler for next week and I also think it's funny that some Chadam fans are freaking out LOL! I am glad that Adam and Sharon are getting back that friendship but at some point we need the Shadam passion back, no one has it like MM and SC and so any Shadam fans on Twitter I think we need to keep reminding TPTB (AM, SK, JP, Y&R) of the intense Shadam passion.

#54232   2013/11/09 08:07PM
    Lolababy29

Quote lilie:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10: Really long and tiresome day. Happy to be in spreading some Shadam love. They are the greatest couple ever.

IA they are the greatest and are definitely worth the wait.

Yep I am on the out side waiting until the crap fest is over then when the good Y&R returns I will start watching again. Right now I learn every thing from recaps and you all I need to know.

Me too, I've only watched the Sharon scenes this week. Unfortunately I haven't watched the Adam scenes cause I can't stand to see him in a miserable rut with the con nagging at him.

Hi Lola to the bold, my sentiments exactly

Hi lilie glad to see you posting Can't wait till Adam is free from the nag again and back with his true love.

#54233   2013/11/10 01:58AM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr: Great to see that spoiler for next week and I also think it's funny that some Chadam fans are freaking out LOL! I am glad that Adam and Sharon are getting back that friendship but at some point we need the Shadam passion back, no one has it like MM and SC and so any Shadam fans on Twitter I think we need to keep reminding TPTB (AM, SK, JP, Y&R) of the intense Shadam passion.

lol freakin out eh. looking forward to Adam and Sharon being back together. They are harmony together. Watching Shadam scenes are always full of passion and angst that's why it scares some into freakin out. They prefer Adam to not have any scenes with his beautiful soul mate, Sharon.

Have you noticed that the are actually saying it is okay that Adam did not confess to murdering Delia in the alleged hit and run since he needs to be there for Conner, meanwhile the same people are demanding the death sentence for Sharon because of the alleged paternity switch. Where is the logic in that.

Looking forward to a potential Shadam scene for thanksgiving. I adore when Adam defends his only true love, Sharon.♥♥♥

#54234   2013/11/10 04:20AM
    canada gal

From whom will Adam defend Sharon?

#54235   2013/11/10 06:21AM
    Jackie10

Looking forward to any Shadam connection. Cant wait to see them in the same room. Any Shadam day is a GREAT day.

#54236   2013/11/10 06:23AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Looking forward to any Shadam connection. Cant wait to see them in the same room. Any Shadam day is a GREAT day.

Hi jackie, just mentioned you in the Sharon thread. Yes, any Shadam day is a GLORIOUS day.

#54237   2013/11/10 11:37AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Looking forward to any Shadam connection. Cant wait to see them in the same room. Any Shadam day is a GREAT day.

Hi jackie, just mentioned you in the Sharon thread. Yes, any Shadam day is a GLORIOUS day.

Yes I saw and responded. I am looking forward to brighter days on Y&R this crap cant go on for ever. Hopefully I will be able to watch again soon. Nothing seems interesting any more. They have changed so many characters for the worse its just not good.

#54238   2013/11/10 01:04PM
    Jackie10

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10: Really long and tiresome day. Happy to be in spreading some Shadam love. They are the greatest couple ever.

Yep I am on the out side waiting until the crap fest is over then when the good Y&R returns I will start watching again. Right now I learn every thing from recaps and you all I need to know.

Me too, I've only watched the Sharon scenes this week. Unfortunately I haven't watched the Adam scenes cause I can't stand to see him in a miserable rut with the con nagging at him.

Hi lilie glad to see you posting Can't wait till Adam is free from the nag again and back with his true love.

I agree Sharon and Adam are spectacular on their own but when they are together they are even more spectacular.

Adam and his Lady Love Sharon bring Shadam to new levels.

#54239   2013/11/10 02:16PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:

I agree Sharon and Adam are spectacular on their own but when they are together they are even more spectacular.

Adam and his Lady Love Sharon bring Shadam to new levels.

ICAM! Team Sharon and Adam

#54240   2013/11/10 05:06PM
    canada gal

Hi fellow shadamites, it just too much of a coincidence that both Adam and Sharon are hiding things. I am sure that somewhere down the road we are going to get a ravaging hot Shadam. They cannot truly be happy with other each other in their lives.♥

« 5419 5420 5421 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list