List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 08:31PM, Views: 2450480, Replies: 56373
    « 5418 5419 5420 5421 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 » »| page:
    #54221   2013/11/09 07:34AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal: Ladycam, the con did not struggle one ioda. She went from Dylans to Adam's. And she sure got over her divorce. And while she was conning Dylan, she looked really happy. I saw no suffering. The con didn't even suffer the wrath of Adam either for lying to him about the baby. She's the one that deprived Adam of the whole pregnancy. And she got rewarded by staying in Adam's place. Don't go there wanting Sharon to suffer. I am really surprised with your comment.

In the meanwhile, Adam broke it off with Sharon knowing how fragile she was while he ran business as usually. We had months of Sharon at a really low point and isolated while Adam was besties with Jack. You probably weren't watching, but she has been suffering big time. And with this summer issue it will prolong till who knows when.

I don't want Sharon to suffer. Don't get me wrong am glad Cassie is gone. Am just hoping they write her in a way no can say she didn't think of Summer. With the writing you can see why I would think JFP would make it seem that way. I want them to wrap up Summer's s/l and let Sharon character move on. That my point for Sharon that last breakdown was really dragged out. And her character deserves a break. Love the family scenes but it's hard to enjoy with such ugly secrets for me anyway.

I know. It is hard to watch Adam and Sharon. And at least for me, I know in Adam's and Sharon's hearts, they will always share that passionate love that makes the other two pairs just boring. But I love these characters and I will support them no matter what. But that does not mean I won't critique them.

All I know is JFP wants to keep the ratings up and I think they are including twitter/facebook activity. Right now Sharon is all the buzz because of the potential Shick reunion and the potential downfall from the paternity issues. It is still a Shick/Phick battle.

On Adam's side, they are creating or maybe continuing what was started last year with tag-n-gag business. Sorry, ladycam, but I have flashbacks from what Adam said about playing the the kiddies pools. I am hoping they don't have Adam involved with chloe. I don't understand, there is a hot, hunky Chavez. That would be perfect for Chloe and Chel to fight over. And I would watch it. I just don't understand why they insist on placing Adam there.

#54222   2013/11/09 07:50AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote canada gal: Ladycam, the con did not struggle one ioda. She went from Dylans to Adam's. And she sure got over her divorce. And while she was conning Dylan, she looked really happy. I saw no suffering. The con didn't even suffer the wrath of Adam either for lying to him about the baby. She's the one that deprived Adam of the whole pregnancy. And she got rewarded by staying in Adam's place. Don't go there wanting Sharon to suffer. I am really surprised with your comment.

In the meanwhile, Adam broke it off with Sharon knowing how fragile she was while he ran business as usually. We had months of Sharon at a really low point and isolated while Adam was besties with Jack. You probably weren't watching, but she has been suffering big time. And with this summer issue it will prolong till who knows when.

I don't want Sharon to suffer. Don't get me wrong am glad Cassie is gone. Am just hoping they write her in a way no can say she didn't think of Summer. With the writing you can see why I would think JFP would make it seem that way. I want them to wrap up Summer's s/l and let Sharon character move on. That my point for Sharon that last breakdown was really dragged out. And her character deserves a break. Love the family scenes but it's hard to enjoy with such ugly secrets for me anyway.

I know. It is hard to watch Adam and Sharon. And at least for me, I know in Adam's and Sharon's hearts, they will always share that passionate love that makes the other two pairs just boring. But I love these characters and I will support them no matter what. But that does not mean I won't critique them.

All I know is JFP wants to keep the ratings up and I think they are including twitter/facebook activity. Right now Sharon is all the buzz because of the potential Shick reunion and the potential downfall from the paternity issues. It is still a Shick/Phick battle.

On Adam's side, they are creating or maybe continuing what was started last year with tag-n-gag business. Sorry, ladycam, but I have flashbacks from what Adam said about playing the the kiddies pools. I am hoping they don't have Adam involved with chloe. I don't understand, there is a hot, hunky Chavez. That would be perfect for Chloe and Chel to fight over. And I would watch it. I just don't understand why they insist on placing Adam there.

Adam/MM is a star and the want the Con to be one to and it just aint happening. Sooner or later they will figure that out. It didnt rub off last year and it wont again if they have another go round.

#54223   2013/11/09 09:43AM
    Jackie10

The MB is about as dead as the soap. It amazes me that the ratings on Delia's death and the emotional garbage after are getting ratings. It is still not topping the 3.8-4.0 of Shadam. Y&R is still hitting #2 in main areas and there for the ratings they show are hard to believe.

#54224   2013/11/09 02:37PM
    ShadamNuke09

Happy Saturday Shadamites.

I didn't notice this until I tweeted about it the other day, but I like not one couple on this show. I've been watch Y&R for 6 years now, and this has never happened to me. Whether they're together, recently broken up, or about to reunite. I hate them all.

Likey, Villy, Lane, Niktor, Paul/Christine, Chadam, Shick, Davery, Navery, Leslie/Neil, Tabby, Noah/Courtney, and Chlovin. If I'm missing a pairing, please feel free to add them to the list.

#54225   2013/11/09 04:02PM
    Jackie10

If these writers dont come up with some good original story lines involving the vets this show is going to come to a stand still. Just as the MBs nothing but repeats over and over. Shadam needs to get back together to cause a ruckus and stir up the MBs again.

#54226   2013/11/09 05:32PM
    lilie

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:

Hi Canada Gal and my fellow Shadamites

Oh.. how I have missed posting with you guys so much.

Though I have not been posting, I've been in here lurking, reading .

I've come to show my LOVE and SUPPORT for the world's best fictional couple.

And guys let's NOT forget, Shadam they are the real LOVE story here

Had to take a little breather from the MB, things were getting a little too intense in here and I'm confident that in the end we will get our couple back one way or the other.

I've also just got a bit shock but pleasantly surprise that our LOVER boy will be defending his damsel in distress in the spoiler for Thursday.. Woopieeeee

With that said, my fellow Shadamites, what got me a little concern is the inevitable Shick reunion that appears to becoming to life very soon, possibly for Christmas

I have to tell you guys that makes me very sad b/c now that mean we'll have to wait even LONGER for a Shadam reunion.

But all and all SHADAM ROCKS!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/09 05:37PM
    #54227   2013/11/09 06:24PM
    canada gal

Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam:

Hi Canada Gal and my fellow Shadamites

Oh.. how I have missed posting with you guys so much.

Though I have not been posting, I've been in here lurking, reading .

I've come to show my LOVE and SUPPORT for the world's best fictional couple.

And guys let's NOT forget, Shadam they are the real LOVE story here

Had to take a little breather from the MB, things were getting a little too intense in here and I'm confident that in the end we will get our couple back one way or the other.

I've also just got a bit shock but pleasantly surprise that our LOVER boy will be defending his damsel in distress in the spoiler for Thursday.. Woopieeeee

With that said, my fellow Shadamites, what got me a little concern is the inevitable Shick reunion that appears to becoming to life very soon, possibly for Christmas

I have to tell you guys that makes me very sad b/c now that mean we'll have to wait even LONGER for a Shadam reunion.

But all and all SHADAM ROCKS!

Wow lilie, I just saw the spoiler. It will be on Wednesday's Cdn epi. Happy dance just to have Adam and Sharon mentioned in the same sentence. Could this be the scene that I think ladycam said she noticed that both Sharon and Adam were tweeting that they were filming the same day. Fingers crossed that it will give us Shadamites some hope that Adam and Sharon will be again in each others orbits.

I do miss their talks and more.♥♥♥

#54228   2013/11/09 07:48PM
    Lolababy29

Can't wait till next Thurs to see Adam defend Sharon again. I know it doesn't mean a reunion yet for our couple but I love that he still cares.

Team Shadam ♥

#54229   2013/11/09 07:55PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10: Really long and tiresome day. Happy to be in spreading some Shadam love. They are the greatest couple ever.

IA they are the greatest and are definitely worth the wait.

Yep I am on the out side waiting until the crap fest is over then when the good Y&R returns I will start watching again. Right now I learn every thing from recaps and you all I need to know.

Me too, I've only watched the Sharon scenes this week. Unfortunately I haven't watched the Adam scenes cause I can't stand to see him in a miserable rut with the con nagging at him.

#54230   2013/11/09 08:02PM
    lilie

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10: Really long and tiresome day. Happy to be in spreading some Shadam love. They are the greatest couple ever.

IA they are the greatest and are definitely worth the wait.

Yep I am on the out side waiting until the crap fest is over then when the good Y&R returns I will start watching again. Right now I learn every thing from recaps and you all I need to know.

Me too, I've only watched the Sharon scenes this week. Unfortunately I haven't watched the Adam scenes cause I can't stand to see him in a miserable rut with the con nagging at him.

Hi Lola to the bold, my sentiments exactly

« 5418 5419 5420 5421 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list