List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/24 06:15AM, Views: 2263713, Replies: 55527
    « 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 5419 5420 5421 5422 5423 5424 » »| page:
    #54181   2013/11/06 06:34PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Lolababy29

Quote Bebenette: I just saw some Shadam scenes on Youtube. I do not know why you say they have been deleted. You can see them there. Hopefully, we will be seeing new ones soon

The YT account that had all the scenes from 2009 till earlier this year got deleted

Yes I hope we will get some more Shadam scenes soon. I miss them so much

#54182   2013/11/06 07:06PM
    canada gal

Quote J_Bosh:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote J_Bosh: They even deleted the shadam scenes on youtube. When i saw that, i was like WTF!!!!! Now i can't even get my shadam fix, Oh boy!Sucks

I saw that, but there are other sites.

Spill!!!! I'm itching for some shadam lol.

Just google Sharon and Adam Y&R

#54183   2013/11/06 08:16PM
    canada gal

After this cr@p is all over and behind us. How will Adam and Sharon be written back into each others orbit.

Without Shadam, YR is just a big snooze fest. So if I was the writer how would I write them.

First, I would have them meet in the park by chance again and I would have Adam introduce Conner to Faith. Just curious how related are Conner and Faith? Could they ever be paired in the future? Just asking cause the only blood connection is Victor and he's twice removed.

Second, if their secrets have not been revealed by then, then I wish they would come clean to each other. I loved how Adam confided in Sharon last year with his involvement Jack's indiscretion.

Third, i would love for them to get involved in business in this relationship slowly build up again their love.♥

#54184   2013/11/06 10:30PM
    canada gal

Shadam is hot and sexiest and I rather see SC's and MM's portrayal of unleashed passion than be bored with watching paint dry.

#54185   2013/11/06 10:48PM
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal: Shadam is hot and sexiest and I rather see SC's and MM's portrayal of unleashed passion than be bored with watching paint dry.

ICAM

#54186   2013/11/06 10:54PM
    canada gal

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal: Shadam is hot and sexiest and I rather see SC's and MM's portrayal of unleashed passion than be bored with watching paint dry.

ICAM

Hi lola

#54187   2013/11/06 11:26PM
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29:

ICAM

Hi lola

Hi Love your posts in the other thread. You're so right, Shadam are the REAL LOVE STORY and the writers took their time to make them special. We actually saw them fall in love unlike the other dull couple who look awkward together and have no chemistry IMO. Can't wait till this nightmare is over so Adam can be with his true love SHARON.

#54188   2013/11/07 06:10AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Keep the faith nothing is ever what it seems in soaps. We know how fast the story line can do a 360. Sharon and Adam are destined to be together. The will make a dynamic couple to carry Y&R in the future.

#54189   2013/11/07 01:13PM
    Jackie10

I find it funny all the hate threads popping up. I dont find any of the people worth a hate thread. They are just not that buzz worthy. The only ones that can keep the hate and love going is Shadam, Sharon and Adam. The rest are just not that buzz worthy.

I could care less about Lane, Shick or CL but they are not worth talking about. In a hate thread.

#54190   2013/11/07 01:54PM
    LuvThatSoap

Quote Jackie10: I find it funny all the hate threads popping up. I dont find any of the people worth a hate thread. They are just not that buzz worthy. The only ones that can keep the hate and love going is Shadam, Sharon and Adam. The rest are just not that buzz worthy.

I could care less about Lane, Shick or CL but they are not worth talking about. In a hate thread.

You are so right Jackie no one can stir up such a wide range of emotions as Shadam, Sharon and Adam. They are worthy of the buzz. The rest are not even worthy substitutes.

« 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 5419 5420 5421 5422 5423 5424 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list