List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 08:17AM, Views: 2525273, Replies: 56545
    « 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 5419 5420 5421 5422 » »| page:
    #54161   2013/11/05 03:36AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote lilie:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Just for the record I did not read the book written above by Yas I might could give a better reply if I did. But to me the only important thing is that Shadam are a force and their love cant be denied no matter how hard the writers try. We are here to remind them of the truth. Cham is a bore nothing changes that fact. The hate for Shadam is behind Cham. And that only proves Shadams greatness.

IA jackie, this is but a bump in the road, Shadam is so much more deeply rooted in real love. this is only fluff we're seeing.

ITA

Hi Lolababy and My Fellow Shadamites

Lola, like you I too cannot wait until our 2 LOVE birds are in each other's orbit

Please soap God, I beg of you make that happen for us Shadamites SOON. The sooner the better

The tides will turn soon enough

#54162   2013/11/05 03:38AM
    canada gal

Quote Bebenette: That evil Victor is plotting against Sharon again. It seems he wants to take her children away from her. Nick defended her but later Victor complained to Nikki and he questioned Noah about Sharon and Nick. Victor is going to be up to something against our girl. The question is who is going to help her, Adam or Nick?

I know that victor is Prime evil. But looking forward to Sharon finally kicking his butt. Then Adam can come and pick up the pieces. Adam will be proud of our girl.

#54163   2013/11/05 07:21AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Bebenette: That evil Victor is plotting against Sharon again. It seems he wants to take her children away from her. Nick defended her but later Victor complained to Nikki and he questioned Noah about Sharon and Nick. Victor is going to be up to something against our girl. The question is who is going to help her, Adam or Nick?

I know that victor is Prime evil. But looking forward to Sharon finally kicking his butt. Then Adam can come and pick up the pieces. Adam will be proud of our girl.

Good Morning all! I have always wanted Sharon and Adam to team up to bring Victor down. Hopefully that will one day be the case.

#54164   2013/11/05 06:41PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

Good Morning all! I have always wanted Sharon and Adam to team up to bring Victor down. Hopefully that will one day be the case.

Hey Jackie, in time Sharon and Adam will back in each others orbit. Now that Victor has made it his duty to destroy Sharon, I can see Adam joining forces with Sharon to bring TGVN down. Then they will celebrate.♥♥♥

#54165   2013/11/05 07:10PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

Hey Jackie, in time Sharon and Adam will back in each others orbit. Now that Victor has made it his duty to destroy Sharon, I can see Adam joining forces with Sharon to bring TGVN down. Then they will celebrate.♥♥♥

I certainly hope that is the case! I hope we don't have to wait another month to get another Shadam scene!

I heard about the Canadian show with Shick locked in the freezer, did anyone see it and does it look like Nick is starting to have feelings for Sharon again, just curious. I would assume that since Sharon is back on her medication she would come to the realization that her fantasy of a life and love with Nick was just a fantasy fueled by her Bipolar Depression and stopping her meds, but if there really is going to be a Shick reunion what does that say about her mental condition?

#54166   2013/11/05 07:40PM
    Lolababy29

Stopping by to say I LOVE SHADAM ♥ ♥

#54167   2013/11/05 08:29PM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

I certainly hope that is the case! I hope we don't have to wait another month to get another Shadam scene!

I heard about the Canadian show with Shick locked in the freezer, did anyone see it and does it look like Nick is starting to have feelings for Sharon again, just curious. I would assume that since Sharon is back on her medication she would come to the realization that her fantasy of a life and love with Nick was just a fantasy fueled by her Bipolar Depression and stopping her meds, but if there really is going to be a Shick reunion what does that say about her mental condition?

Hi beachmom, I saw both epis and there is lot of teasing, but no lip lock. Nick has said a few times that they were just friends. Sharon, for the most part, is back to herself. But during end of the freezer scenes, Sharon was suffering from hypothermia and it could have perceived as if she was making advances toward Nick as she clung onto him for heat.

It was cute and ambiguous as the two reminisced about the time where they were locked up in the bank vault. They even have Dylan adding a little angst for them in the park scene, the other day, but I think it's all smoke and mirrors. We will see how her haters perceive the scene tomorrow.

With Adam, if anything happens between him and the con, I cannot see it lasting. I cannot see Adam tied to her. It would be so excruciatingly boring. Really, its like two mechanical and this is probably the lack of chem betw the characters, as they have been written more or less like siblings.

Anyway, the only thing that occupies Adam's mind is his guilt and his Conner. Just as it is with Sharon. Her priorities right now are to get well and to be there for her children.

Adam's and Sharon's stories are similar and are running in parallel. I think in the end, they will be back in each others orbits. ♥♥♥

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/05 08:35PM
    #54168   2013/11/05 08:37PM
    canada gal

Quote Lolababy29: Stopping by to say I LOVE SHADAM ♥ ♥

Hi lola. I ♥ Shadam 2

They are so !!!!!

#54169   2013/11/05 09:21PM
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29: Stopping by to say I LOVE SHADAM ♥ ♥

Hi lola. I ♥ Shadam 2

They are so !!!!!

Lol IA Adam should be with his true love Sharon, not stuck in the same rut he was in last year. Wish the writers would free him from that boring relationship and the Delia s/l soon.

#54170   2013/11/05 09:44PM
    Lolababy29

Just noticed that most of the old Shadam scenes are gone from YT. It's bad enough they are apart but now we can't even watch their old scenes seriously? UGHH!!!

« 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 5419 5420 5421 5422 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list