List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/19 02:57PM, Views: 2395516, Replies: 56244
    « 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 5419 5420 5421 » »| page:
    #54151   2013/11/04 07:16PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Shadam family. Hope you all are well.

Shadam will always have my heart no matter what. This upcoming reunion of that other couple doesn't even bother me any more. They're bound to break up sooner or later like every other pairing in the history of soaps.

Today's Chylan scenes have me sold that they're not completely over either. Just a matter of time until they reunite imo.

Yeah, does not bother me either. I saw and its nothing compared to Sharon's and Adam's unconditional love for each other. I am trying to enjoy my faves, though it is very hard, but I know in time they will find their way back to each other. ♥♥♥

#54152   2013/11/04 07:18PM
    beachmomluvr

Yas thanks for posting your thoughts, I agree the writing for Shadam has been all over the place over the past year, I can say with complete confidence that any of us could have written this better than these hack writers.

#54153   2013/11/04 07:20PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Just for the record I did not read the book written above by Yas I might could give a better reply if I did. But to me the only important thing is that Shadam are a force and their love cant be denied no matter how hard the writers try. We are here to remind them of the truth. Cham is a bore nothing changes that fact. The hate for Shadam is behind Cham. And that only proves Shadams greatness.

IA jackie, this is but a bump in the road, Shadam is so much more deeply rooted in real love. this is only fluff we're seeing.

#54154   2013/11/04 07:30PM
    canada gal

Quote Yas25:
    Quote shackfan: Hi everyone ,

Why this week I have been an optimistic Shadam fan ,because even right now our two lovers are not in same coupling, the last person Sharon say the words I love you ...it's Adam , ..and the last person than Adam even wasn't love words said he couldn't live without beside his son Connor ,it's Sharon ... Okay strange equation ...but truth ,we saw them infatuated for other half but not act out of love for them by love words ,so yes I believe than when love would be back for them ,it would be Shadam ... No the con artist who didn't even had one kiss in the cheek after more than one month of cohabitation ,or talks as just "I need you in my life" even she's the mother of his son ..adam always mentions than Connor needs her , not him need her as a confident or wife ... ,and the only person he confided at the end was Sharon in the park ...so yes ,Sharon is still the one than Adam is deeply connected ,..and Sharon for once ,I just love than she could be there for him ,and not expecting love or friendship in return ,..she was the strongest ,..and she was focus on what matter the most for her, her children now .

For once it would be nice if Adam was there for Sharon without expecting love or friendship in return. Even last year after he saved her and was helping her. He kissed her while he was still married and knowing that she was mentally ill and just getting help and getting a hold of her life and getting back on her feet and then after that wanted to get back with her when he told her what if the kiss was the only thing that made sense, this when she no where near emotionally ready to think about a relationship not to mention how guilty she felt for affecting his marriage.

I also wished it was Adam who apologized to Sharon first instead of her apologizing to him. Honestly I feel she does not owe him an apology and still don't know why she apologized.

I know Yas, can't figure out why the writers had Sharon apologize to Adam. But she did and Sharon can truly say that she did everything in her power to make it work between her and Sharon. She knows how Adam withdraws when he hurts and Sharon is just giving him space.

About Adam, we all know that he feels he is not worthy of Sharon's love and I really think it was out of love (though I did not like it one bit) that he broke things off with.

Adam and Sharon have a bond that nobody can severe. The last Shadam scene it was clear that the writers want to revisit their relationship again. Just comparing, I see so much real love and self scarifying where Shadam is concerned.

#54155   2013/11/04 07:32PM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr: Yas thanks for posting your thoughts, I agree the writing for Shadam has been all over the place over the past year, I can say with complete confidence that any of us could have written this better than these hack writers.

ICAM

#54156   2013/11/04 07:36PM
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolababy29: Team Shadam

hey lola Team Shadam always

Hi Canada gal Hope we will get another Shadam scene soon. I miss seeing our soul mates together.

#54157   2013/11/04 07:40PM
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Just for the record I did not read the book written above by Yas I might could give a better reply if I did. But to me the only important thing is that Shadam are a force and their love cant be denied no matter how hard the writers try. We are here to remind them of the truth. Cham is a bore nothing changes that fact. The hate for Shadam is behind Cham. And that only proves Shadams greatness.

IA jackie, this is but a bump in the road, Shadam is so much more deeply rooted in real love. this is only fluff we're seeing.

ITA

#54158   2013/11/04 08:30PM
    lilie

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal:

ITA

Hi Lolababy and My Fellow Shadamites

Lola, like you I too cannot wait until our 2 LOVE birds are in each other's orbit

Please soap God, I beg of you make that happen for us Shadamites SOON. The sooner the better

#54159   2013/11/04 09:12PM
    Lolababy29

Quote lilie:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote canada gal:

ITA

Hi Lolababy and My Fellow Shadamites

Lola, like you I too cannot wait until our 2 LOVE birds are in each other's orbit

Please soap God, I beg of you make that happen for us Shadamites SOON. The sooner the better

Great to see you lilie Don't worry our couple will be back after the writers move on from Shick and the other boring couple. Shadam will find their way back no doubt. ♥

#54160   2013/11/04 10:40PM
    Bebenette

That evil Victor is plotting against Sharon again. It seems he wants to take her children away from her. Nick defended her but later Victor complained to Nikki and he questioned Noah about Sharon and Nick. Victor is going to be up to something against our girl. The question is who is going to help her, Adam or Nick?

« 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 5419 5420 5421 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list