List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 03:49PM, Views: 2452310, Replies: 56380
    « 5410 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 5419 5420 » »| page:
    #54141   2013/11/03 09:06PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Yas25

Quote shackfan: Hi everyone ,

Why this week I have been an optimistic Shadam fan ,because even right now our two lovers are not in same coupling, the last person Sharon say the words I love you ...it's Adam , ..and the last person than Adam even wasn't love words said he couldn't live without beside his son Connor ,it's Sharon ... Okay strange equation ...but truth ,we saw them infatuated for other half but not act out of love for them by love words ,so yes I believe than when love would be back for them ,it would be Shadam ... No the con artist who didn't even had one kiss in the cheek after more than one month of cohabitation ,or talks as just "I need you in my life" even she's the mother of his son ..adam always mentions than Connor needs her , not him need her as a confident or wife ... ,and the only person he confided at the end was Sharon in the park ...so yes ,Sharon is still the one than Adam is deeply connected ,..and Sharon for once ,I just love than she could be there for him ,and not expecting love or friendship in return ,..she was the strongest ,..and she was focus on what matter the most for her, her children now .

For once it would be nice if Adam was there for Sharon without expecting love or friendship in return. Even last year after he saved her and was helping her. He kissed her while he was still married and knowing that she was mentally ill and just getting help and getting a hold of her life and getting back on her feet and then after that wanted to get back with her when he told her what if the kiss was the only thing that made sense, this when she no where near emotionally ready to think about a relationship not to mention how guilty she felt for affecting his marriage.

I also wished it was Adam who apologized to Sharon first instead of her apologizing to him. Honestly I feel she does not owe him an apology and still don't know why she apologized.

#54142   2013/11/03 10:01PM
    Yas25

I wished Adam kept his friendship with Sharon, I really think she would have been fine if she had his friendship. And the friendship would not have been a one way street, it would have been a two way street. If he confided in her about suspecting Connor was his, she might have actually tried to talk to Dylan and knock some sense and put doubt in him that Adam could be the father. I think she would have tried to help him such that the con is not successful in taking Connor

#54143   2013/11/04 01:44AM
    Yas25

Quote jred: I miss SHADAM. I miss who Adam was the most. To me, he was the MOST romantic man on Y & R because he was so loyal to Sharon. He was not a man-tramp like Nick. He ONLY wanted her.
    Anyone remember him on the run but willing to risk getting caught to see her? Or him helping her get out of prison? Him not sleeping with Diane?
    I hate the writers for ruining this!!!
    It would have been so great to see Shadam running Newman and putting everyone else in their place.
    I hate that he has a baby with the con. I hate that he claimed to love Chelsea more than Sharon. That could not be possible. He pined for Sharon for years!
    He let Chelsea go so easily - just a rebound. I know writers say that no one likes a happy couple. But I think it is laziness on the writer's part. A couple can be good together for a long time, if the writing carries them!
    I so miss the romance that we used to have!! I hate CHADAM!!! I was also hoping Sharon was pregnant after their last encounter!

Quote jred: I miss SHADAM. I miss who Adam was the most. To me, he was the MOST romantic man on Y & R because he was so loyal to Sharon. He was not a man-tramp like Nick. He ONLY wanted her.
    Anyone remember him on the run but willing to risk getting caught to see her? Or him helping her get out of prison? Him not sleeping with Diane?
    It would have been so great to see Shadam running Newman and putting everyone else in their place.
    I hate that he has a baby with the con. I hate that he claimed to love Chelsea more than Sharon. That could not be possible. He pined for Sharon for years!
    He let Chelsea go so easily - just a rebound. I know writers say that no one likes a happy couple. But I think it is laziness on the writer's part. A couple can be good together for a long time, if the writing carries them!
    I so miss the romance that we used to have!! I hate CHADAM!!! I was also hoping Sharon was pregnant after their last encounter!

I love this post. The truth is Adam was redeemed and became more likeable with the way and how much he loved Sharon.

Chadam's popularity was so much about Sharon hate and Adam fans just wanted Adam to be happy but a lot of Adam's popularity was really due Shadam and MM. Adam fans forget that Sharon stood by him through so much and forgave him for so much, more than he would have ever forgiven her for. In fact before the Faith reveal he never had to chase her, she stood up to those who did not want her to be with Adam and after the Faith reveal he chased as much for himself and not just for her. Sharon was thrashed and debased for Adam's redemption and to make him look good and Chadam was the result of the thrashing of Sharon. Never mind that a lot of people were OK with Adam so long as he wasn't cruel to Sharon, and of course Sharon haters loved when he was cruel to her. If after the Memory Card which was really atrocious because of how much she just forgave him for (Faith) and because of how much she did to clear him of Sky's murder, risked he life and the bullying of the GC, Shadam could survive, what Sharon did with leaving him blind and that to for a week was not a big deal, compared to what he did to her. He lied to her about patty and gave Nicholas another reason to keep Faith from Sharon. I think if he was honest with her from the beginning she might have helped him to find a way to cover up what he did so she could be with him and still have Faith. But the writers really made what Sharon did to him be so terrible nevermind what he did to her. They made it seem like she just keeps dumping him for no reason, like she just keeps leaving him and this was not true.

In the end I feel the Adam character benefited more from Shadam than the Sharon character. I mean look at how he treated her recently with the FWB and there was no condemnation of Adam. All was said that Sharon should have known better and she really should not be surprised or expected that he would return the feelings he had for her. He treated his friend who is mentally ill in such an atrocious manner and yet his character is not affected. If anything Sharon haters loved it and Adam fans thought that Sharon was to blame for the way he was treating her, like she was not a victim. She was not a victim of the FWB but he did not tell her that he would be ending the friendship as well. Also for him to use Sharon knowing her history, how much she has been hurt by men, how she was just used by Tucker and also knowing their history, how they are drawn to each, how was that OK. She was a friend who was still recovering from a breakdown, yet he decided to start a FWB. He had to have known she had feelings for him and he was already aware that she mistook meaningless sex to mean something more. He also know that because of their history and the fact that she has feelings for him, he should have know that maybe she was accepting this FWB because she was thinking Adam would change her mind. He knows that she makes decisions and takes care of others at her expense, after all she forgave and still loved him unconditonally for loving Faith. So for me the fact that he told her upfront that he would not be retuning any feelings does not make him innocent and does not mean what he did was not wrong. But what was worse is he know she depended on his friendship and he took that away from a friend who is the only reason he has what he has in his life and from a friend who is still learning to deal with being Bipolar. and on top of that he treated terribly afterwards. Yet his character was not being treated as scum they way Sharon's character was treated as scum last year after she left him blind, it is not not like she left him in jail for months. To add insult to injury there was sympathy for Adam because of Chelsea's lie and false rape accusations. There was sympathy for him with the way Victor treated nevermind he just treated Sharon the same way. Adam did not have to lose anything, still had Jack's friendship, had a good relationship with Victor, on the message boards his character was not attacked the way Sharon was attacked last year over her treatment of Adam and badmouthing of Adam. Nevermind he did the same badmouthing after throwing away the MC and left her in jail. It was portrayed on our screens and viewers felt like Adam did nothing wrong to Sharon and compare that to the reaction last year when Sharon left him. She has been put through so much by him, forgave him for so much, stood up against GC hypocrites for him and trusted him enough to love him and let him be a part of Faith's life but he broke her trust very badly with throwing away the MC and keeping her away from Faith even longer and a second time, surely it was understandable how she left him when he lied about Patty and gave Nick another reason to control and keep Faith from her and broke her trust which was already tested to the max again. I mean she forgave him for the MC which was a lot on top of all that she had already forgiven him for and betrayed Victor to save him. She was probably thinking when everyone believed that Adam tried to stop Patty that she could finally have a chance with Adam again and Nick would not be able to use Faith to keep her from Adam and then it came crashing down on her when she found out he lied.

Adam fans forget all that Sharon has done for him. According to them Adam changed all on his own, he did all the work and Sharon just kept leaving him and was not his ride and die women. After all that she did for him, the number of times she saved him from prison, how much she forgave him and she was not his ride and die women. Also when did she keep leaving him, after she found about Faith, well that was to be expected. Sharon can't win, there are those who say she forgave him too quickly and those who complain that he had to chase her for her to forgave him , nevermind before the Faith reveal he never had to chase her she stood up to those who wanted her to hate him. When she led him to believe she was dead it was because she really believed that her loved ones would be better off if she was dead. Had he not thrown away the MC, she would be the one chasing him to earn his forgiveness and his trust that she still loves him. In fact I would say that he had no right to be angry for too long because of how much she had forgiven him for and how much she had done for him. But she had to earn his trust and show him how much she loved him and make it up him for how much she hurt him regardless of what he has done before. The main point being she would be doing the 'chasing' had he not thrown away the MC. Even after he saved Faith and she was still conflicted about what he did, after all it was not a small thing, when Skye came to her to tell her what Adam was doing, because he saved Faith she went to the bus terminal to stop him. That was the first time she saved him from prison, at least she remembered unlike his family what he did for her. Just think had she not forgave him for Faith, she would not have helped him when Victor framed him for Skye's murder. Where would be be now had she not forgiven him for Faith. Yet Adam was being portrayed as a victim and Sharon cruel and unreasonable for once again abandoning him again just like that with even MM describing it as a dog being left outside of the home again and again and sooner or later the dog would look elsewhere for food. How about all that Adam has done to Sharon especially with the MC and leaving her in jail and how he treated her when she was in there, all this after how much she had been put through with finding out about what he did with Faith, forgiving him and after that helping him with the Skye murder accusation. Maybe Sharon should have gone looking for food elsewhere after that as well. He never had to earn her forgiveness. All he had to do was not leave her alone and finally he told her how much he loves her. She forgave him so easily yet what Sharon did last year was so bad, was her not being loyal enough. What she do to him was so exaggerated all to make Adam look good and Sharon look bad. But maybe MM only said what he said because of how the writers were portraying the story at the time. I also did not want Sharon to be in a triangle with Chelsea last year after Sharon left him because of all the reasons above. I wanted Sharon to go to Adam and explain why she did what she did at most I wanted Sharon to apologize to him not for actions but not trying to stay friends with him because of how much they meant to each other . I then wanted Adam to acknowledge that the way he hurt her was no different than the way his father hurt him which led him to his destructive behavior and all the bad things he had done and that he understood why Sharon left him, he broke them and the trust and faith she had in him. I know many wanted Adam in a triangle with Chelsea and wanted her to have competition for Adam and fight for him. But that was not what I wanted. She needed to go to him, and she needed to talk to him but the only fighting she had to do was against Nick with regards to him threatening her to take Faith away and accusing her of not protecting Faith. She did not have to fight for Adam because of all he had done to her and because even after the MC she still loved him, she did not want to but she still loved him. They needed to work out their issues but Adam needed to acknowledge that she was always loyal to him before the Faith reveal and that knowing what he did with Faith was not easy for her to deal with and once she forgave him was loyal to him as well and that he tested her loyalty beyond human limits. I didn't think Sharon should have to chase him nor should she have to fight for him with another women, she just had to fight Nick and Victor to be with him and Adam needed to acknowledge that Sharon trusted him enough to have him in Faith's life, she was going to marry him and make him Faith's stepfather, had to acknowledge that his actions not only hurt her but they hurt Faith the child he was supposed to be a stepfather to. Also Adam had to earn her trust and faith again because he broke that and he had to love her better as he promised he would do.

Him saving her and helping her to deal with her illness has been exaggerated because he owed her for all that she has done for him. She even supported him at Newman, he relied on her and that was forgotten and portrayed as Adam running Newman all by himself and the only was she was able to do her job was because he place safeguards for her. It was such a slap in the face for Sharon fans when the writers wrote that and worse to have Adam say that to Nikki of all people.

Really sorry for another passionate rant. But as a Sharon fan it is difficult to swallow that regardless of how much Nick or Adam hurt her they come out smelling like roses and their characters are not affected and their fanbases naturally don't care for how they hurt Sharon. But the moment she hurts them and never out of vindictiveness, she is treated like scum. It seems what she did to Adam last year was so terrible compared to what he did to her that many were happy when he chose Chelsea over her, nevermind she forgave him for the MC and leaving her in jail. He broke the absolute and unconditional trust and faith in him and that is why she was not able to find her way back to him after the Patty lie and in the end despite all he had done to her and despite how much she loved him and how much she has done for her, she still got left for another women just like Nick left her for Phyllis.

I guess I am just sick and tired of Sharon being left or dumped or abandoned all the time and with no friends or family she can depend on. The writers could have build the relationship between her and Noah and give her a female friend but they left her all alone and gave her ghost Cassie instead. Adam did save her and did help her but once again he hurt her badly.

Shick fans forgive so much of what Nick does at Sharon's expense and Shadam fans and Adam fans forgive how much Adam hurt her easily. But Sharon is put through the ringer by both fanbases when she does something to Nick (choosing Adam over Nick) or Adam. Apparently Sharon broke Shadam when it was Adam who did and of course the real culprits are the writers. Adam was really the toxic and twisted one in the Shadam relationship.

There was a reason why I am no longer a Shick fan, it was because of the way he treated her with regards to Faith, how much he hurt her taking and always threatening to take her child from her. But it is becoming harder and harder to be a Sharon and Shadam fan. Adam no longer loves her the way he used to. I was hoping JG would restore that and make Chadam non- existent like it never happened together with Shictor. I know some Shadam fans think that Adam should not have the slave like love for Sharon but considering how much she forgiven him for, especially with regards to Faith, it can be said that Sharon also had slave like love for him. Also I never considered how much he loved her slave like and how much he loved her was why Shadam became so popular and how much he loved Sharon was why Shadam was so hated. The faith thing was just used as an excuse but I always thought that Shadam hate was really Sharon hate. Look at how popular the Adam character became when he stopped being in Sharon's orbit.

Now the writers have portrayed Sharon as the one obsessed with Adam, constantly having her interrupting Chadam scenes earlier this year, they kept portraying Sharon as a bad mother when she had her move in with Adam knowing full well Nick would not let Faith be there and offering to move in with him to take care of him after he was shot again being away from Faith. I think after he was shot, she was afraid that she would lose him because of his family and she wanted to take care of him so she would not lose him. He was not ready for a relationship but I think this time she was and I hate how the writers were portraying it like she wanted to do everything he wanted from her, sort of like buying his love or earning his love. She wanted him to love her and love her despite the Newmans hating her after all she loved him even when the Newmans hated him.

After the FWB which was more of slap to the face for Sharon and Shadam fans then Adam fans, they then have Sharon obsessed with Nick and made it seem like she was the one who was always never leaving him alone. The paternity storyline was the perfect opportunity for Shadam to finally be free to be together, Nick would never be able to use Faith to stop her from loving Adam. But instead the writers use it to continue the assassination of Sharon's character which MAB started. The paternity storyline was also used to redeem Adam of Faith thing but Adam only needed to be redeemed of this when he was with Sharon, other than that people were able to accept him, especially after his redemption which was done at Sharon's expense making Sharon look really really bad and making him look like a victim and of course Chadam was a further knife in Sharon's and Shadam's back.

I hope we can get an explanation for the FWB and why Adam used her for sex and why he treated her so cruelly afterwards and why he ended the friendship. I hope there is a good reason and this time he needs to earn her forgiveness, I hope they don't have Sharon forgiving him so easily. I mean with the scene at the park I do not like how she was saying to him how she was surprised at how polite she was to her like as if she treated him badly instead of the other way round. If after the FWB, they had done a Sharon redemption story it would not have been at Adam's expense, they would not make him look really really bad the way they did Sharon. In fact last year if MAB had done a Sharon redemption story together with Adam's instead of thrashing her to make Adam look good brought in a new man for her and somehow both of Adam and Sharon find their way back to each other not once chase after the other, it would have been great but we know what MAB was trying to do to Sharon.

I just had to rant and get it all out there. I was watching a Shadam scene in Feb when Nick caught Adam kissing Sharon and they were they were talking about Sharon moving in with that song playing in the background and I was feeling sad. I just feel like JG punked us and I really hope we have Adam loving Sharon the way he used to and have Sharon stand up to Nick where Faith is concerned. No more Sharon always apologizing to every one. No more Adam always backstabbing Sharon. The past few months could have been interesting if they had Sharon pregnant since she was off her meds anyway. Now they won't even do that storyline. I also think Sharon should be triangle and Adam should have to fight for her after what he did.

#54144   2013/11/04 03:29AM
    canada gal

Quote Yas25:

I love this post. The truth is Adam was redeemed and became more likeable with the way and how much he loved Sharon.

Chadam's popularity was so much about Sharon hate and Adam fans just wanted Adam to be happy but a lot of Adam's popularity was really due Shadam and MM. Adam fans forget that Sharon stood by him through so much and forgave him for so much, more than he would have ever forgiven her for. In fact before the Faith reveal he never had to chase her, she stood up to those who did not want her to be with Adam and after the Faith reveal he chased as much for himself and not just for her. Sharon was thrashed and debased for Adam's redemption and to make him look good and Chadam was the result of the thrashing of Sharon. Never mind that a lot of people were OK with Adam so long as he wasn't cruel to Sharon, and of course Sharon haters loved when he was cruel to her. If after the Memory Card which was really atrocious because of how much she just forgave him for (Faith) and because of how much she did to clear him of Sky's murder, risked he life and the bullying of the GC, Shadam could survive, what Sharon did with leaving him blind and that to for a week was not a big deal, compared to what he did to her. He lied to her about patty and gave Nicholas another reason to keep Faith from Sharon. I think if he was honest with her from the beginning she might have helped him to find a way to cover up what he did so she could be with him and still have Faith. But the writers really made what Sharon did to him be so terrible nevermind what he did to her. They made it seem like she just keeps dumping him for no reason, like she just keeps leaving him and this was not true.

In the end I feel the Adam character benefited more from Shadam than the Sharon character. I mean look at how he treated her recently with the FWB and there was no condemnation of Adam. All was said that Sharon should have known better and she really should not be surprised or expected that he would return the feelings he had for her. He treated his friend who is mentally ill in such an atrocious manner and yet his character is not affected. If anything Sharon haters loved it and Adam fans thought that Sharon was to blame for the way he was treating her, like she was not a victim. She was not a victim of the FWB but he did not tell her that he would be ending the friendship as well. Also for him to use Sharon knowing her history, how much she has been hurt by men, how she was just used by Tucker and also knowing their history, how they are drawn to each, how was that OK. She was a friend who was still recovering from a breakdown, yet he decided to start a FWB. He had to have known she had feelings for him and he was already aware that she mistook meaningless sex to mean something more. He also know that because of their history and the fact that she has feelings for him, he should have know that maybe she was accepting this FWB because she was thinking Adam would change her mind. He knows that she makes decisions and takes care of others at her expense, after all she forgave and still loved him unconditonally for loving Faith. So for me the fact that he told her upfront that he would not be retuning any feelings does not make him innocent and does not mean what he did was not wrong. But what was worse is he know she depended on his friendship and he took that away from a friend who is the only reason he has what he has in his life and from a friend who is still learning to deal with being Bipolar. and on top of that he treated terribly afterwards. Yet his character was not being treated as scum they way Sharon's character was treated as scum last year after she left him blind, it is not not like she left him in jail for months. To add insult to injury there was sympathy for Adam because of Chelsea's lie and false rape accusations. There was sympathy for him with the way Victor treated nevermind he just treated Sharon the same way. Adam did not have to lose anything, still had Jack's friendship, had a good relationship with Victor, on the message boards his character was not attacked the way Sharon was attacked last year over her treatment of Adam and badmouthing of Adam. Nevermind he did the same badmouthing after throwing away the MC and left her in jail. It was portrayed on our screens and viewers felt like Adam did nothing wrong to Sharon and compare that to the reaction last year when Sharon left him. She has been put through so much by him, forgave him for so much, stood up against GC hypocrites for him and trusted him enough to love him and let him be a part of Faith's life but he broke her trust very badly with throwing away the MC and keeping her away from Faith even longer and a second time, surely it was understandable how she left him when he lied about Patty and gave Nick another reason to control and keep Faith from her and broke her trust which was already tested to the max again. I mean she forgave him for the MC which was a lot on top of all that she had already forgiven him for and betrayed Victor to save him. She was probably thinking when everyone believed that Adam tried to stop Patty that she could finally have a chance with Adam again and Nick would not be able to use Faith to keep her from Adam and then it came crashing down on her when she found out he lied.

Adam fans forget all that Sharon has done for him. According to them Adam changed all on his own, he did all the work and Sharon just kept leaving him and was not his ride and die women. After all that she did for him, the number of times she saved him from prison, how much she forgave him and she was not his ride and die women. Also when did she keep leaving him, after she found about Faith, well that was to be expected. Sharon can't win, there are those who say she forgave him too quickly and those who complain that he had to chase her for her to forgave him , nevermind before the Faith reveal he never had to chase her she stood up to those who wanted her to hate him. When she led him to believe she was dead it was because she really believed that her loved ones would be better off if she was dead. Had he not thrown away the MC, she would be the one chasing him to earn his forgiveness and his trust that she still loves him. In fact I would say that he had no right to be angry for too long because of how much she had forgiven him for and how much she had done for him. But she had to earn his trust and show him how much she loved him and make it up him for how much she hurt him regardless of what he has done before. The main point being she would be doing the 'chasing' had he not thrown away the MC. Even after he saved Faith and she was still conflicted about what he did, after all it was not a small thing, when Skye came to her to tell her what Adam was doing, because he saved Faith she went to the bus terminal to stop him. That was the first time she saved him from prison, at least she remembered unlike his family what he did for her. Just think had she not forgave him for Faith, she would not have helped him when Victor framed him for Skye's murder. Where would be be now had she not forgiven him for Faith. Yet Adam was being portrayed as a victim and Sharon cruel and unreasonable for once again abandoning him again just like that with even MM describing it as a dog being left outside of the home again and again and sooner or later the dog would look elsewhere for food. How about all that Adam has done to Sharon especially with the MC and leaving her in jail and how he treated her when she was in there, all this after how much she had been put through with finding out about what he did with Faith, forgiving him and after that helping him with the Skye murder accusation. Maybe Sharon should have gone looking for food elsewhere after that as well. He never had to earn her forgiveness. All he had to do was not leave her alone and finally he told her how much he loves her. She forgave him so easily yet what Sharon did last year was so bad, was her not being loyal enough. What she do to him was so exaggerated all to make Adam look good and Sharon look bad. But maybe MM only said what he said because of how the writers were portraying the story at the time. I also did not want Sharon to be in a triangle with Chelsea last year after Sharon left him because of all the reasons above. I wanted Sharon to go to Adam and explain why she did what she did at most I wanted Sharon to apologize to him not for actions but not trying to stay friends with him because of how much they meant to each other . I then wanted Adam to acknowledge that the way he hurt her was no different than the way his father hurt him which led him to his destructive behavior and all the bad things he had done and that he understood why Sharon left him, he broke them and the trust and faith she had in him. I know many wanted Adam in a triangle with Chelsea and wanted her to have competition for Adam and fight for him. But that was not what I wanted. She needed to go to him, and she needed to talk to him but the only fighting she had to do was against Nick with regards to him threatening her to take Faith away and accusing her of not protecting Faith. She did not have to fight for Adam because of all he had done to her and because even after the MC she still loved him, she did not want to but she still loved him. They needed to work out their issues but Adam needed to acknowledge that she was always loyal to him before the Faith reveal and that knowing what he did with Faith was not easy for her to deal with and once she forgave him was loyal to him as well and that he tested her loyalty beyond human limits. I didn't think Sharon should have to chase him nor should she have to fight for him with another women, she just had to fight Nick and Victor to be with him and Adam needed to acknowledge that Sharon trusted him enough to have him in Faith's life, she was going to marry him and make him Faith's stepfather, had to acknowledge that his actions not only hurt her but they hurt Faith the child he was supposed to be a stepfather to. Also Adam had to earn her trust and faith again because he broke that and he had to love her better as he promised he would do.

Him saving her and helping her to deal with her illness has been exaggerated because he owed her for all that she has done for him. She even supported him at Newman, he relied on her and that was forgotten and portrayed as Adam running Newman all by himself and the only was she was able to do her job was because he place safeguards for her. It was such a slap in the face for Sharon fans when the writers wrote that and worse to have Adam say that to Nikki of all people.

Really sorry for another passionate rant. But as a Sharon fan it is difficult to swallow that regardless of how much Nick or Adam hurt her they come out smelling like roses and their characters are not affected and their fanbases naturally don't care for how they hurt Sharon. But the moment she hurts them and never out of vindictiveness, she is treated like scum. It seems what she did to Adam last year was so terrible compared to what he did to her that many were happy when he chose Chelsea over her, nevermind she forgave him for the MC and leaving her in jail. He broke the absolute and unconditional trust and faith in him and that is why she was not able to find her way back to him after the Patty lie and in the end despite all he had done to her and despite how much she loved him and how much she has done for her, she still got left for another women just like Nick left her for Phyllis.

I guess I am just sick and tired of Sharon being left or dumped or abandoned all the time and with no friends or family she can depend on. The writers could have build the relationship between her and Noah and give her a female friend but they left her all alone and gave her ghost Cassie instead. Adam did save her and did help her but once again he hurt her badly.

Shick fans forgive so much of what Nick does at Sharon's expense and Shadam fans and Adam fans forgive how much Adam hurt her easily. But Sharon is put through the ringer by both fanbases when she does something to Nick (choosing Adam over Nick) or Adam. Apparently Sharon broke Shadam when it was Adam who did and of course the real culprits are the writers. Adam was really the toxic and twisted one in the Shadam relationship.

There was a reason why I am no longer a Shick fan, it was because of the way he treated her with regards to Faith, how much he hurt her taking and always threatening to take her child from her. But it is becoming harder and harder to be a Sharon and Shadam fan. Adam no longer loves her the way he used to. I was hoping JG would restore that and make Chadam non- existent like it never happened together with Shictor. I know some Shadam fans think that Adam should not have the slave like love for Sharon but considering how much she forgiven him for, especially with regards to Faith, it can be said that Sharon also had slave like love for him. Also I never considered how much he loved her slave like and how much he loved her was why Shadam became so popular and how much he loved Sharon was why Shadam was so hated. The faith thing was just used as an excuse but I always thought that Shadam hate was really Sharon hate. Look at how popular the Adam character became when he stopped being in Sharon's orbit.

Now the writers have portrayed Sharon as the one obsessed with Adam, constantly having her interrupting Chadam scenes earlier this year, they kept portraying Sharon as a bad mother when she had her move in with Adam knowing full well Nick would not let Faith be there and offering to move in with him to take care of him after he was shot again being away from Faith. I think after he was shot, she was afraid that she would lose him because of his family and she wanted to take care of him so she would not lose him. He was not ready for a relationship but I think this time she was and I hate how the writers were portraying it like she wanted to do everything he wanted from her, sort of like buying his love or earning his love. She wanted him to love her and love her despite the Newmans hating her after all she loved him even when the Newmans hated him.

After the FWB which was more of slap to the face for Sharon and Shadam fans then Adam fans, they then have Sharon obsessed with Nick and made it seem like she was the one who was always never leaving him alone. The paternity storyline was the perfect opportunity for Shadam to finally be free to be together, Nick would never be able to use Faith to stop her from loving Adam. But instead the writers use it to continue the assassination of Sharon's character which MAB started. The paternity storyline was also used to redeem Adam of Faith thing but Adam only needed to be redeemed of this when he was with Sharon, other than that people were able to accept him, especially after his redemption which was done at Sharon's expense making Sharon look really really bad and making him look like a victim and of course Chadam was a further knife in Sharon's and Shadam's back.

I hope we can get an explanation for the FWB and why Adam used her for sex and why he treated her so cruelly afterwards and why he ended the friendship. I hope there is a good reason and this time he needs to earn her forgiveness, I hope they don't have Sharon forgiving him so easily. I mean with the scene at the park I do not like how she was saying to him how she was surprised at how polite she was to her like as if she treated him badly instead of the other way round. If after the FWB, they had done a Sharon redemption story it would not have been at Adam's expense, they would not make him look really really bad the way they did Sharon. In fact last year if MAB had done a Sharon redemption story together with Adam's instead of thrashing her to make Adam look good brought in a new man for her and somehow both of Adam and Sharon find their way back to each other not once chase after the other, it would have been great but we know what MAB was trying to do to Sharon.

I just had to rant and get it all out there. I was watching a Shadam scene in Feb when Nick caught Adam kissing Sharon and they were they were talking about Sharon moving in with that song playing in the background and I was feeling sad. I just feel like JG punked us and I really hope we have Adam loving Sharon the way he used to and have Sharon stand up to Nick where Faith is concerned. No more Sharon always apologizing to every one. No more Adam always backstabbing Sharon. The past few months could have been interesting if they had Sharon pregnant since she was off her meds anyway. Now they won't even do that storyline. I also think Sharon should be triangle and Adam should have to fight for her after what he did.

Yas this is an excellent post and should be given to the Adam fans that abandon Shadam

IMO, Adam has become a wishy washy character with Sharon in his live. Looking forward to them being put back together.

#54145   2013/11/04 10:09AM
    canada gal

Loving and supporting the most exciting and controversy couple that YR has ever created. Apart or together, Adam and Sharon are always in limelight.

#54146   2013/11/04 12:22PM
    Jackie10

Quote Yas25:
    Quote shackfan: Hi everyone ,

Why this week I have been an optimistic Shadam fan ,because even right now our two lovers are not in same coupling, the last person Sharon say the words I love you ...it's Adam , ..and the last person than Adam even wasn't love words said he couldn't live without beside his son Connor ,it's Sharon ... Okay strange equation ...but truth ,we saw them infatuated for other half but not act out of love for them by love words ,so yes I believe than when love would be back for them ,it would be Shadam ... No the con artist who didn't even had one kiss in the cheek after more than one month of cohabitation ,or talks as just "I need you in my life" even she's the mother of his son ..adam always mentions than Connor needs her , not him need her as a confident or wife ... ,and the only person he confided at the end was Sharon in the park ...so yes ,Sharon is still the one than Adam is deeply connected ,..and Sharon for once ,I just love than she could be there for him ,and not expecting love or friendship in return ,..she was the strongest ,..and she was focus on what matter the most for her, her children now .

For once it would be nice if Adam was there for Sharon without expecting love or friendship in return. Even last year after he saved her and was helping her. He kissed her while he was still married and knowing that she was mentally ill and just getting help and getting a hold of her life and getting back on her feet and then after that wanted to get back with her when he told her what if the kiss was the only thing that made sense, this when she no where near emotionally ready to think about a relationship not to mention how guilty she felt for affecting his marriage.

I also wished it was Adam who apologized to Sharon first instead of her apologizing to him. Honestly I feel she does not owe him an apology and still don't know why she apologized.

I dont believe Adam ever expects anything from Sharon. He loves her and no matter what comes out of his mouth his heart knows better. And he cant be just her friend as the past has proven. He kissed her because he loves her always will. And he wanted her to know. He wasnt taking advantage of her. She tried several times to send him back to his wife and he did not want to go there he wanted Sharon.

#54147   2013/11/04 01:50PM
    Jackie10

Just for the record I did not read the book written above by Yas I might could give a better reply if I did. But to me the only important thing is that Shadam are a force and their love cant be denied no matter how hard the writers try. We are here to remind them of the truth. Cham is a bore nothing changes that fact. The hate for Shadam is behind Cham. And that only proves Shadams greatness.

#54148   2013/11/04 02:53PM
    ShadamNuke09

Hello Shadam family. Hope you all are well.

Shadam will always have my heart no matter what. This upcoming reunion of that other couple doesn't even bother me any more. They're bound to break up sooner or later like every other pairing in the history of soaps.

Today's Chylan scenes have me sold that they're not completely over either. Just a matter of time until they reunite imo.

#54149   2013/11/04 07:09PM
    Lolababy29

Team Shadam

#54150   2013/11/04 07:12PM
    canada gal

Quote Lolababy29: Team Shadam

hey lola Team Shadam always

« 5410 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 5419 5420 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list