List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 02:16PM, Views: 2426579, Replies: 56336
    « 5409 5410 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 5419 » »| page:
    #54131   2013/11/03 04:53AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Quote shackfan: Hi everyone ,

Why this week I have been an optimistic Shadam fan ,because even right now our two lovers are not in same coupling, the last person Sharon say the words I love you ...it's Adam , ..and the last person than Adam even wasn't love words said he couldn't live without beside his son Connor ,it's Sharon ... Okay strange equation ...but truth ,we saw them infatuated for other half but not act out of love for them by love words ,so yes I believe than when love would be back for them ,it would be Shadam ... No the con artist who didn't even had one kiss in the cheek after more than one month of cohabitation ,or talks as just "I need you in my life" even she's the mother of his son ..adam always mentions than Connor needs her , not him need her as a confident or wife ... ,and the only person he confided at the end was Sharon in the park ...so yes ,Sharon is still the one than Adam is deeply connected ,..and Sharon for once ,I just love than she could be there for him ,and not expecting love or friendship in return ,..she was the strongest ,..and she was focus on what matter the most for her, her children now .

ShackFan this is a wonderful and very insightful post thank you. Very encouraging.

#54132   2013/11/03 05:21AM
    Jackie10

Sounds like Sharon may tell the truth about Summer soon. Hopefully that mess will end. And no doubt another will start with Sharon and Dylan. It would be great if they were brother, sister though. I believe Dylan would stand up to Little Nicky and Nikki for Sharon. Just as Adam does.

#54133   2013/11/03 06:48AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Sounds like Sharon may tell the truth about Summer soon. Hopefully that mess will end. And no doubt another will start with Sharon and Dylan. It would be great if they were brother, sister though. I believe Dylan would stand up to Little Nicky and Nikki for Sharon. Just as Adam does.

ICAM jackie. I think Sharon is going to tell Nick the truth any minute now. I am really looking forward to Nick's reaction.

If Sharon does not come clean to Nick, will she confide in Adam? Or will Adam approach her for some guidance, since he is so not himself.

I agree, if they make Dylan Sharon's brother, he will have her back just like Adam has in the past.

#54134   2013/11/03 07:50AM
    shackfan

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Sounds like Sharon may tell the truth about Summer soon. Hopefully that mess will end. And no doubt another will start with Sharon and Dylan. It would be great if they were brother, sister though. I believe Dylan would stand up to Little Nicky and Nikki for Sharon. Just as Adam does.

ICAM jackie. I think Sharon is going to tell Nick the truth any minute now. I am really looking forward to Nick's reaction.

If Sharon does not come clean to Nick, will she confide in Adam? Or will Adam approach her for some guidance, since he is so not himself.

I agree, if they make Dylan Sharon's brother, he will have her back just like Adam has in the past.

Hi Jackie , Hi Canada gal ,

I saw in twitter than Steve Burton was giving props to Sharon Case because he loved working with her in different day shots lately, so I guess they had few scenes shot together for the next months.... It doesn't sound they go for a romantic path with them ,... So I am intrigued because she can't be his help to go after Avery , it would be so unrealistic ,... I guess they share a common storyline and I hope we will go for the family connection ...

I am glad than Sharon will reveal soon the secret of Summer paternity ,.. Because even it's bad writing I don't think she did it ... And I hope someone would be enough clever to do a test confirmed by two different labs this time and we could know for sure who the father is ... It's still open who the father is,... All the Abbott members talk about summer as Jack's daughter in different ITW's from Peter Bergman or Beth Maidland(Tracy ) and only Josh Morrow keep saying than is Summer's father ... .. I guess is to mix up with the public ... Because Summer and Kyle pairing did not work , I think they could change the storyline in the direction she is still an Abbott,.. And Sharon would be just confused , and not guilty of any crime

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/03 07:53AM
    #54135   2013/11/03 09:06AM
    canada gal

Hi Shackfan, I think you are absolutely right about Dylan having some family connection to Sharon. Not that SC and SBu don't have chemistry together, because they do. But I think that JFP has something against SC being on screen too much, as SC shine too much.

I am looking forward to the Shick scenes as they will surely prick Adam's ear. I'm hoping we will get a Adam-Sharon-Nick triangle for years to come. There is so much that has not been written for these three characters.

I am ecstatic that Adam has a son. I will not take that away from him, but that union is so bland, no chemistry whatsoever. I understand they have fans, but I think it is mostly Chelsea fans supporting the actress. They are doing the actress a disservice. She would be better off with any other character than Adam. Adam will always be in love with Sharon. And the Chels needs to find someone who will love only her. But hey, that's just my opinion.

I really don't care if summer is Nick's or Jack's, but I do like the bonding that is happening with Summer and the Abbot's. There is a positive vibe with Traci, Ashley and Summer. Its as though Summer is a blend of Abby and Coleen. She can be a really great addition to the Abbot clan in revitalizing their Core Family status.

#54136   2013/11/03 10:44AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Hi Shackfan, I think you are absolutely right about Dylan having some family connection to Sharon. Not that SC and SBu don't have chemistry together, because they do. But I think that JFP has something against SC being on screen too much, as SC shine too much.

I am looking forward to the Shick scenes as they will surely prick Adam's ear. I'm hoping we will get a Adam-Sharon-Nick triangle for years to come. There is so much that has not been written for these three characters.

I am ecstatic that Adam has a son. I will not take that away from him, but that union is so bland, no chemistry whatsoever. I understand they have fans, but I think it is mostly Chelsea fans supporting the actress. They are doing the actress a disservice. She would be better off with any other character than Adam. Adam will always be in love with Sharon. And the Chels needs to find someone who will love only her. But hey, that's just my opinion.

I really don't care if summer is Nick's or Jack's, but I do like the bonding that is happening with Summer and the Abbot's. There is a positive vibe with Traci, Ashley and Summer. Its as though Summer is a blend of Abby and Coleen. She can be a really great addition to the Abbot clan in revitalizing their Core Family status.

Most are Shick fans, Shadam haters, Sharon haters, Adam haters then Chelsea fans. I do agree Sharon and Dylan are friends only brother/sister type chemistry not romantic in any form or fashion. Dylan is to un dynamic for Sharon she and Adam shine brighter than any characters on the soap and they should be together. Not with boring characters.

#54137   2013/11/03 11:25AM
    beachmomluvr

Hey everyone, just reminding all Shadam Twitter fans to continue to shout the Shadam love to CBS, AM, BB, SK, JP, and Y&R Insider, we need to let them know that even though Shadam are not together, we are still here!

#54138   2013/11/03 12:16PM
    Jackie10

Quote beachmomluvr: Hey everyone, just reminding all Shadam Twitter fans to continue to shout the Shadam love to CBS, AM, BB, SK, JP, and Y&R Insider, we need to let them know that even though Shadam are not together, we are still here!

Thats for sure. Keep the love flowing. Keep the fight for our couple going. They are the greatest. No one can match them.

#54139   2013/11/03 05:04PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Hi Shackfan, I think you are absolutely right about Dylan having some family connection to Sharon. Not that SC and SBu don't have chemistry together, because they do. But I think that JFP has something against SC being on screen too much, as SC shine too much.

Most are Shick fans, Shadam haters, Sharon haters, Adam haters then Chelsea fans. I do agree Sharon and Dylan are friends only brother/sister type chemistry not romantic in any form or fashion. Dylan is to un dynamic for Sharon she and Adam shine brighter than any characters on the soap and they should be together. Not with boring characters.

IA jackie, dylan is too straight lace much like Sam. Sorry Sam fans, I adore the actor, but Sam was pretty much like Dylan. Heart of gold that had Sharon's back, but romantically sort of boring.

And IA that Adam and Sharon are the ying and the yang of couples. When these two are together romantically or just talking, they light up the sky with fireworks

#54140   2013/11/03 05:09PM
    hopey pix

At least they could have given Sam fans the same amount of time that they give Dylan!I know they are similar,but there was so much about SPF's portrayal of Sam that I liked more!!I STILL want to see SPF back on to help Sharon!He'd handle her problems so much better than any Newman can!They really aren't doing anything to help Sharon now anyhow!!They are all wrapped up in themselves!!I just long to see SPF come back and visit Sharon at least!!He deserves to come back!!Y&ER is just hurting for some more good guys for a change!!Sam AND Dylan can share the screen ,and goodness should rule in GC for a change,IMO!!Come back Sam!!!

« 5409 5410 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 5419 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list