List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/17 07:16PM, Views: 2520423, Replies: 56535
    « 5408 5409 5410 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 » »| page:
    #54121   2013/11/02 04:44PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Quote ynnej2198: Hi guys!

Just a reminder:

@ynnej2198: Mail your vote for @sharonlcase @michaelmuhney #shadam to Readers' Poll c/o Soaps In Depth 270 Sylvan Ave. Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632 #YR

Let's keep our couple in the forefront!

Hmm, if we hire a plane to fly over the studio, could we get them back? (Just kidding!)

Love u all!

Will do! Dont stay gone long come in and share your insight and speculations with us. We want to keep the love going so when Shadam do reunite the thread keeps on going.

#54122   2013/11/02 05:41PM
    Jackie10

I was at the store today and I saw the CBS soap magazine. It had a picture of Adam with the caption Fixing to confess. And then a picture of Sharon and the caption Preparing to tell the truth. So I guess we are fixing to see if all falls apart for our faves soon. If they go with these spoilers.

#54123   2013/11/02 06:07PM
    canada gal

oops, I posted in the wrong thread

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/02 06:11PM
    #54124   2013/11/02 06:16PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: I was at the store today and I saw the CBS soap magazine. It had a picture of Adam with the caption Fixing to confess. And then a picture of Sharon and the caption Preparing to tell the truth. So I guess we are fixing to see if all falls apart for our faves soon. If they go with these spoilers.

Jackie, isn't if funny that our favourite passionate couple who are apparently not seeing each other seem to be in parallel universes. It looks like when all comes crumbing down, they will find each other in the rubble.

How HOT is that!!!!!!!

#54125   2013/11/02 06:32PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: I was at the store today and I saw the CBS soap magazine. It had a picture of Adam with the caption Fixing to confess. And then a picture of Sharon and the caption Preparing to tell the truth. So I guess we are fixing to see if all falls apart for our faves soon. If they go with these spoilers.

Jackie, isn't if funny that our favourite passionate couple who are apparently not seeing each other seem to be in parallel universes. It looks like when all comes crumbing down, they will find each other in the rubble.

How HOT is that!!!!!!!

Yes as I posted in a few earlier posts that is just what I hope is in store for our couple. They will help each other pick up the pieces together. And remember where their hearts have always been. They have always had each others backs.

#54126   2013/11/02 07:45PM
    Lolababy29

Team Shadam!

Canada gal, I love the mvid you posted the other day.. it was beautiful ♥. Sharon and Adam are so perfect together I just love them. I know they WILL find their way back so let's not worry too much about Chadum and Shick. They are just temporary road blocks and they won't last.

#54127   2013/11/02 08:11PM
    Jackie10

Quote Lolababy29: Team Shadam!

Canada gal, I love the mvid you posted the other day.. it was beautiful ♥. Sharon and Adam are so perfect together I just love them. I know they WILL find their way back so let's not worry too much about Chadum and Shick. They are just temporary road blocks and they won't last.

Great Post! Why wast our time on them. Shadam is the big picture. They are our prize.

#54128   2013/11/02 08:19PM
    Jackie10

Good Night All! Shadam rock GC and the MBs cant get enough of them. Cant wait to see what the future brings for them they deserve the best.

#54129   2013/11/02 09:03PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Lolababy29: Team Shadam!

Great Post! Why wast our time on them. Shadam is the big picture. They are our prize.

Thanks Jackie ITA!

#54130   2013/11/03 01:26AM
    shackfan

Hi everyone ,

Why this week I have been an optimistic Shadam fan ,because even right now our two lovers are not in same coupling, the last person Sharon say the words I love you ...it's Adam , ..and the last person than Adam even wasn't love words said he couldn't live without beside his son Connor ,it's Sharon ... Okay strange equation ...but truth ,we saw them infatuated for other half but not act out of love for them by love words ,so yes I believe than when love would be back for them ,it would be Shadam ... No the con artist who didn't even had one kiss in the cheek after more than one month of cohabitation ,or talks as just "I need you in my life" even she's the mother of his son ..adam always mentions than Connor needs her , not him need her as a confident or wife ... ,and the only person he confided at the end was Sharon in the park ...so yes ,Sharon is still the one than Adam is deeply connected ,..and Sharon for once ,I just love than she could be there for him ,and not expecting love or friendship in return ,..she was the strongest ,..and she was focus on what matter the most for her, her children now .

« 5408 5409 5410 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list