List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/22 06:18AM, Views: 2527547, Replies: 56550
    « 5407 5408 5409 5410 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 » »| page:
    #54111   2013/11/02 12:22PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    ynnej2198

Hi guys!

Just a reminder:

@ynnej2198: Mail your vote for @sharonlcase @michaelmuhney #shadam to Readers' Poll c/o Soaps In Depth 270 Sylvan Ave. Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632 #YR

Let's keep our couple in the forefront!

Hmm, if we hire a plane to fly over the studio, could we get them back? (Just kidding!)

Love u all!

#54112   2013/11/02 12:39PM
    Jackie10

Quote ynnej2198: Hi guys!

Just a reminder:

@ynnej2198: Mail your vote for @sharonlcase @michaelmuhney #shadam to Readers' Poll c/o Soaps In Depth 270 Sylvan Ave. Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632 #YR

Hmm, if we hire a plane to fly over the studio, could we get them back? (Just kidding!)

Love u all!

LOL heard that back fired for Lilly, JFP wasnt to impressed with the stunt. So I hope no one ever gets that bright idea for our couple they dont need it they stand on their own. And have enough fans they dont need gimmicks. We have the most amazing couple in day time.

#54113   2013/11/02 12:47PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: I can see Adam bumping into Sharon at the park again, but this time he'll have Conner with him and he'll introduce his son to both Faith and Sharon. Ahh that would be some beautiful scene. ♥♥♥

I would love to see that. We havent had an Adam, Faith scene in ages. Since the con became so attached to Adams coat tails.

Like chiggers LOL

LOL! Yes indeed. They suck your blood and its hard to see they are there doing it much like conning. But when your eyes are opened you see the truth of the matter. Hopefully as I said in an earlier post when the Delia mess hits the fan Adam will see the true con again and not cover the lies so easily this time. And when Sharons secrets come out it will finally end boring Shick as well and Sharon and Adam will help each other as always pick up the pieces together.

I am praying to the soapgods that by the new year these silly stories get flushed down and then we can start afresh with real YR story that is a stronger Shadam.

Shadam Rules

#54114   2013/11/02 12:48PM
    canada gal

Just a reminder:

Love u all!

LOL
    Mine is already sent.

#54115   2013/11/02 12:51PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:

Just a reminder:

Love u all!

LOL heard that back fired for Lilly, JFP wasnt to impressed with the stunt. So I hope no one ever gets that bright idea for our couple they dont need it they stand on their own. And have enough fans they dont need gimmicks. We have the most amazing couple in day time.

Jackie you speak the truth. They keep tearing Sharon and Adam apart but we wont go away. You'd think they'd clue in.

Shadam is the Sexiest and Riveting couple EVER!!!!!

#54116   2013/11/02 01:16PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: I can see Adam bumping into Sharon at the park again, but this time he'll have Conner with him and he'll introduce his son to both Faith and Sharon. Ahh that would be some beautiful scene. ♥♥♥

I would love to see that. We havent had an Adam, Faith scene in ages. Since the con became so attached to Adams coat tails.

Like chiggers LOL

LOL! Yes indeed. They suck your blood and its hard to see they are there doing it much like conning. But when your eyes are opened you see the truth of the matter. Hopefully as I said in an earlier post when the Delia mess hits the fan Adam will see the true con again and not cover the lies so easily this time. And when Sharons secrets come out it will finally end boring Shick as well and Sharon and Adam will help each other as always pick up the pieces together.

I am praying to the soapgods that by the new year these silly stories get flushed down and then we can start afresh with real YR story that is a stronger Shadam.

Shadam Rules

I agree flushed down the toilet with a healthy dose of Rid-X behind them. No floating or lingering crap left behind. No more Shick, Cham, Lauren/Michael/Fen crap, No more crap fest on Sharon and Adam for at least a year. Put Shadam, Villy, Navery, Phack, put DulChelcon back together and leave them together. And get on with some good Y&R.

#54117   2013/11/02 01:22PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Like chiggers LOL

Shadam Rules

I agree flushed down the toilet with a healthy dose of Rid-X behind them. No floating or lingering crap left behind. No more Shick, Cham, Lauren/Michael/Fen crap, No more crap fest on Sharon and Adam for at least a year. Put Shadam, Villy, Navery, Phack, put DulChelcon back together and leave them together. And get on with some good Y&R.

LMAO

ICAM Jackie and it better be a good flusher that projects all the way to Antarctica.

#54118   2013/11/02 01:47PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Like chiggers LOL

Shadam Rules

LMAO

ICAM Jackie and it better be a good flusher that projects all the way to Antarctica.

Victors slow boat to somewhere!!! Never to return.

#54119   2013/11/02 03:53PM
    jred

I miss SHADAM. I miss who Adam was the most. To me, he was the MOST romantic man on Y & R because he was so loyal to Sharon. He was not a man-tramp like Nick. He ONLY wanted her.
    Anyone remember him on the run but willing to risk getting caught to see her? Or him helping her get out of prison? Him not sleeping with Diane?
    I hate the writers for ruining this!!!
    It would have been so great to see Shadam running Newman and putting everyone else in their place.
    I hate that he has a baby with the con. I hate that he claimed to love Chelsea more than Sharon. That could not be possible. He pined for Sharon for years!
    He let Chelsea go so easily - just a rebound. I know writers say that no one likes a happy couple. But I think it is laziness on the writer's part. A couple can be good together for a long time, if the writing carries them!
    I so miss the romance that we used to have!! I hate CHADAM!!! I was also hoping Sharon was pregnant after their last encounter!

#54120   2013/11/02 04:01PM
    Jackie10

Quote jred: I miss SHADAM. I miss who Adam was the most. To me, he was the MOST romantic man on Y & R because he was so loyal to Sharon. He was not a man-tramp like Nick. He ONLY wanted her.
    Anyone remember him on the run but willing to risk getting caught to see her? Or him helping her get out of prison? Him not sleeping with Diane?
    I hate the writers for ruining this!!!
    It would have been so great to see Shadam running Newman and putting everyone else in their place.
    I hate that he has a baby with the con. I hate that he claimed to love Chelsea more than Sharon. That could not be possible. He pined for Sharon for years!
    He let Chelsea go so easily - just a rebound. I know writers say that no one likes a happy couple. But I think it is laziness on the writer's part. A couple can be good together for a long time, if the writing carries them!
    I so miss the romance that we used to have!! I hate CHADAM!!! I was also hoping Sharon was pregnant after their last encounter!

One thing we have learned about Shadam is that MM/Sharon carry Shadam it doesnt matter the crappy writing they make Shadam great. They take the crap and make it gold for their couple. Not many if any others can do that. Shadam has a great story line with out all the frills and white picket fences. They dont need the perfect boring sappy life. They take a life with angst to a whole new level and they dont have to cheat on each other to do it. GC brings them angst just because they choose to be together. These writers should be having a field day writing for this spectacular duo.

« 5407 5408 5409 5410 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list