List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 11:28AM, Views: 2453422, Replies: 56382
    « 5406 5407 5408 5409 5410 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 » »| page:
    #54101   2013/11/01 07:24PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Gramee Bee

Team SHADAM,

I am faithfully lurking, barely watching and mostly fast-forwarding with lots of time to think about how this show could be written, certainly by showcasing our beloved SHADAM. At this point, I think the new people in charge, no matter how good or bad they plan, write and execute, are focused on ratings and keeping fan bases happy. Hence, we are all going to get little “teases” for our favorites, like the SHADAM sighting in the park. I am guessing now, but to appease the “LOUD CROWD” of the other couple, they will be united briefly, and for me, I say GO AHEAD, GET IT OVER WITH – WE KNOW IT WON’T LAST!

We love our SHADAM, and thinking about why we do, I realize that SC and MM are both seasoned, trained, experienced actors who have worked and continue to work on their skill. Can’t say the same of some of the others – Chelsea is played by a younger actor, who on most levels is a very pretty woman. However, she lacks something (maybe experience) in being able to bring the charisma to the same level as MM and SC. I think that was evident when Chadam was together last year, MCE simply did not act on the level with MM, and the quality of his performance came through on a lesser level, down to hers. Didn’t I read that MM was tempted to vacate the show? Put MM and SC together and the chemistry ignites! It explodes! They are always together, shining with every nuiance, every word! My point - no matter what direction they take either couple, “happy-happy” doesn’t last for long, a lackluster performance becomes evident, no matter what is written, talent (or lack of talent) shows through. Some actors have it, some don’t. It doesn’t take the audience long to figure it out.

What to expect? Probably a short reunion between Adam and Chelsea, and little happiness with Peanut, until the truth (as we are lead to believe) about the accidental death of Delia is exposed. Then we will have Chloe whispering in Chelsea’s ear about terrible, bad, Adam, the fighting will begin and he once again becomes the Monster of Genoa City. Can we all just hardly wait for this? I think I may be on the edge of my seat, but only to get the remote and turn the channel!

Surely someone in TPTB crowd, CBS, Sony, someone with brains, will eventually realize that the only couple who shines on the Y&R screen is our SHADAM! We all deserve so much more.

#54102   2013/11/01 07:37PM
    Gramee Bee

A tweet this week from MM - This should be sometime in December......."emotional day of work"?????

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney

29 Oct

"Nice to come home from a very emotional day of work and see that Peanut is coincidentally dressed as mini-me"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/01 07:38PM
    #54103   2013/11/02 06:26AM
    Jackie10

Quote Gramee Bee: Team SHADAM,

I am faithfully lurking, barely watching and mostly fast-forwarding with lots of time to think about how this show could be written, certainly by showcasing our beloved SHADAM. At this point, I think the new people in charge, no matter how good or bad they plan, write and execute, are focused on ratings and keeping fan bases happy. Hence, we are all going to get little “teases” for our favorites, like the SHADAM sighting in the park. I am guessing now, but to appease the “LOUD CROWD” of the other couple, they will be united briefly, and for me, I say GO AHEAD, GET IT OVER WITH – WE KNOW IT WON’T LAST!

We love our SHADAM, and thinking about why we do, I realize that SC and MM are both seasoned, trained, experienced actors who have worked and continue to work on their skill. Can’t say the same of some of the others – Chelsea is played by a younger actor, who on most levels is a very pretty woman. However, she lacks something (maybe experience) in being able to bring the charisma to the same level as MM and SC. I think that was evident when Chadam was together last year, MCE simply did not act on the level with MM, and the quality of his performance came through on a lesser level, down to hers. Didn’t I read that MM was tempted to vacate the show? Put MM and SC together and the chemistry ignites! It explodes! They are always together, shining with every nuiance, every word! My point - no matter what direction they take either couple, “happy-happy” doesn’t last for long, a lackluster performance becomes evident, no matter what is written, talent (or lack of talent) shows through. Some actors have it, some don’t. It doesn’t take the audience long to figure it out.

What to expect? Probably a short reunion between Adam and Chelsea, and little happiness with Peanut, until the truth (as we are lead to believe) about the accidental death of Delia is exposed. Then we will have Chloe whispering in Chelsea’s ear about terrible, bad, Adam, the fighting will begin and he once again becomes the Monster of Genoa City. Can we all just hardly wait for this? I think I may be on the edge of my seat, but only to get the remote and turn the channel!

Surely someone in TPTB crowd, CBS, Sony, someone with brains, will eventually realize that the only couple who shines on the Y&R screen is our SHADAM! We all deserve so much more.

Great Post!

#54104   2013/11/02 06:51AM
    canada gal

Great post gramee bee. I hope you are right that that adam will be returned to Sharon asap, as that pairing is go gross and contrived that it is really hard to believe that Adam had any feelings for her other than a mild friendship. I know Adam had to have an heir. But now Conner is here, please end that boring union.

Looking forward to Sharon and Adam finding each other again. They are truly soapy gold

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/02 06:52AM
    #54105   2013/11/02 06:54AM
    Jackie10

Quote Gramee Bee: A tweet this week from MM - This should be sometime in December......."emotional day of work"?????

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney

29 Oct

"Nice to come home from a very emotional day of work and see that Peanut is coincidentally dressed as mini-me"

Good gosh I wish they had let Adam call Conner something original. Peanut is what Jack called Summer and ever time I hear that I hear Jacks voice.

#54106   2013/11/02 07:38AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Great news for Shadam love them. They bring the buzz together or apart. Even more together.

Jackie, I hope they give us a Shadam scene for US Thankgiving. Is it next week or the week after that?

Thanksgiving is the last Thursday of the month. And I hope they give us a Shadam scene as well if not these writers definitely do not know the history of the soap.

#54107   2013/11/02 09:04AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Great news for Shadam love them. They bring the buzz together or apart. Even more together.

Jackie, I hope they give us a Shadam scene for US Thankgiving. Is it next week or the week after that?

Thanksgiving is the last Thursday of the month. And I hope they give us a Shadam scene as well if not these writers definitely do not know the history of the soap.

I hope for thanksgiving we get another heart to heart Shadam scene. I can see them bumping into each other with their children. Or better still have Adam seek out Sharon. You know only Sharon knows Adam completely and she would know how to make him smile.♥♥♥

#54108   2013/11/02 09:13AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: I can see Adam bumping into Sharon at the park again, but this time he'll have Conner with him and he'll introduce his son to both Faith and Sharon. Ahh that would be some beautiful scene. ♥♥♥

I would love to see that. We havent had an Adam, Faith scene in ages. Since the con became so attached to Adams coat tails.

#54109   2013/11/02 10:44AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: I can see Adam bumping into Sharon at the park again, but this time he'll have Conner with him and he'll introduce his son to both Faith and Sharon. Ahh that would be some beautiful scene. ♥♥♥

I would love to see that. We havent had an Adam, Faith scene in ages. Since the con became so attached to Adams coat tails.

Like chiggers LOL

#54110   2013/11/02 12:06PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Like chiggers LOL

LOL! Yes indeed. They suck your blood and its hard to see they are there doing it much like conning. But when your eyes are opened you see the truth of the matter. Hopefully as I said in an earlier post when the Delia mess hits the fan Adam will see the true con again and not cover the lies so easily this time. And when Sharons secrets come out it will finally end boring Shick as well and Sharon and Adam will help each other as always pick up the pieces together.

« 5406 5407 5408 5409 5410 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list