List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 08:27AM, Views: 2369656, Replies: 56193
    « 5405 5406 5407 5408 5409 5410 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 » »| page:
    #54091   2013/11/01 02:00PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

People are speculating by the spoilers that Shick and Cham will be coming hopefully the spoilers are misleading. These are two of the most boring couples in day time.

Looking forward to more Shadam scenes they bring it no matter what they are doing. Even if they are just looking at each other across the room. When they make eye contact it is magic. Sparks fly and the buzz accelerates.

#54092   2013/11/01 03:08PM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote mj72: I must say that since the whole adam being made out to be the hit and run killer has really turned me off...I am not an adam fan but come on guys..If his car hit dilia he would of felt major bump..now the next coming months will all be about how adam is a killer...I just cant take more of this....Its too much....Adam is sneaky and bad but not a killer and now that's all we will see is more adam bashing..Ouch..too much for me..

I think Adam is the red herring I don't think he did it.

IA Adam did not kill her.

#54093   2013/11/01 03:09PM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote canada gal: good morning shadamites

For what it is worth, on the TVsource pulse poll Shadam is no. 3. The other wanna-be got no. 2.

I think this is great for Shadam fans as Adam and Sharon are't even in the same orbit these days.

Sharon got No. 1 spot
    Adam got No. 2 spot

here's a link to a mvid that sums Shadam up. They are gorgeous characters that desire to be in each other's lives. They have so much passion and chemistry together, I don't ever want to let them go.♥♥♥

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO_AXWbPPYk

Wow great news just shows the vast support for Shadam who have only shared a few scenes over the past 6 months unlike that other pairing who have been on all the time. Shadam fans rock! And thanks for the video clip-I will be sure to watch!

Yeah!!! Shadam ROCKS

#54094   2013/11/01 03:13PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Great news for Shadam love them. They bring the buzz together or apart. Even more together.

Jackie, I hope they give us a Shadam scene for US Thankgiving. Is it next week or the week after that?

#54095   2013/11/01 03:16PM
    canada gal

Quote YR2013:
    Quote lilie: Good Afternoon my fellow Shadmites Happy Frriday. YR2013 how areyou? I noti ed you have been ignoring my post. If I did something to upset you my fellow Shadamites, I' m sincerely sorry because I really missed posting with you

Oh no Lilie, Sorry. I haven't been ignoring you and I'm sorry if you feel I am. When I'm on the board, you aren't and it's difficult at times for me to post in the afternoons/evening. I hope you're doing great today and you will have a great weekend too.

Hello Shadam fans
    It's nice our couple holds the #3 spot. Though they are apart, they are still bringing the buzz and ratings. I love Shadam and hope they reunite one day. I haven't been enjoying Adam, I FF him because he's with ms. boring.

I am in the same boat. I cringe every time I hear that shrilling noise near Adam.

#54096   2013/11/01 03:21PM
    canada gal

Quote LuvThatSoap: Hello Jackie, CG and all my Shadam friends. So good to be able to post about our couple. Sorry I haven't stopped by lateley. Had some computer issues here at work. I have been reading your posts (mostly on my cell phone) and voting. So glad our couple is #3. That's incredible for a couple who aren't even together. Seems like someone should write an article about that. I mean how often does that happen. Shadam is the best. They are so easy to love. Both MM and SC should be very proud of themselves. I know we are proud of them. They make Shadam so easy to love.

Hey LTS, ITA Sharon and Adam are so easy to love and so easy on the eyes. They are a beautiful pairing. Looking forward to the end of this long drought. I am hoping that Adam will confide in Sharon and she will help him like Adam did for her with the fires. But I don't want Sharon to get into any illegal ramifications though. LOL, she has enough things shaters want to pin on her, we don't need to add another.

#54097   2013/11/01 03:24PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: People are speculating by the spoilers that Shick and Cham will be coming hopefully the spoilers are misleading. These are two of the most boring couples in day time.

Looking forward to more Shadam scenes they bring it no matter what they are doing. Even if they are just looking at each other across the room. When they make eye contact it is magic. Sparks fly and the buzz accelerates.

I am hoping its a red herring, jackie. What the big suspense when everybody thinks it's going to happen. i am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be Sharon and Adam in a kiss before the year is finished.

#54098   2013/11/01 03:40PM
    canada gal

I can see Adam bumping into Sharon at the park again, but this time he'll have Conner with him and he'll introduce his son to both Faith and Sharon. Ahh that would be some beautiful scene. ♥♥♥

#54099   2013/11/01 05:24PM
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal: good morning shadamites

For what it is worth, on the TVsource pulse poll Shadam is no. 3. The other wanna-be got no. 2.

I think this is great for Shadam fans as Adam and Sharon are't even in the same orbit these days.

Sharon got No. 1 spot
    Adam got No. 2 spot

here's a link to a mvid that sums Shadam up. They are gorgeous characters that desire to be in each other's lives. They have so much passion and chemistry together, I don't ever want to let them go.♥♥♥

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO_AXWbPPYk

That's great news Thanks for the poll results. I'll check out the mvid later tonight when I get home.

Shadam to the top

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/01 05:29PM
    #54100   2013/11/01 06:09PM
    lilie

Quote YR2013:
    Quote lilie: Good Afternoon my fellow Shadmites Happy Frriday. YR2013 how areyou? I noti ed you have been ignoring my post. If I did something to upset you my fellow Shadamites, I' m sincerely sorry because I really missed posting with you

Oh no Lilie, Sorry. I haven't been ignoring you and I'm sorry if you feel I am. When I'm on the board, you aren't and it's difficult at times for me to post in the afternoons/evening. I hope you're doing great today and you will have a great weekend too.

Hello Shadam fans
    It's nice our couple holds the #3 spot. Though they are apart, they are still bringing the buzz and ratings. I love Shadam and hope they reunite one day. I haven't been enjoying Adam, I FF him because he's with ms. boring.

Hi YR2013 and my fellow Shadamites

Oh I'm so relief to hear to that and I'm sorry as well that I had misinterpret things, that was on me. . Hope you can forgive me

I feel very bless and honor to be a part of the Shadam family b/c Shadam are once in a life time couple.

I hope that the writers hurry up and put the cross lovers back in each other's arm where they belong.

I can't tell you guys how MUCH I've MISS seeing Shadam grace my television set.

Here 's to the BEST couple in daytime history SHADAM ROCKS!

« 5405 5406 5407 5408 5409 5410 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list