List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 08:25PM, Views: 2421483, Replies: 56325
    « 5404 5405 5406 5407 5408 5409 5410 5411 5412 5413 5414 » »| page:
    #54081   2013/11/01 02:20AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

good morning shadamites

For what it is worth, on the TVsource pulse poll Shadam is no. 3. The other wanna-be got no. 2.

I think this is great for Shadam fans as Adam and Sharon are't even in the same orbit these days.

Sharon got No. 1 spot
    Adam got No. 2 spot

here's a link to a mvid that sums Shadam up. They are gorgeous characters that desire to be in each other's lives. They have so much passion and chemistry together, I don't ever want to let them go.♥♥♥

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO_AXWbPPYk

#54082   2013/11/01 04:17AM
    beachmomluvr

Go ahead and send your votes in for the next Reader's Poll, one per household to:

CBS Readers Poll
    C/o Soaps in Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

On a piece of paper or postcard, write MM for Favorite Actor, SC for Favorite Actress and Shadam Favorite Couple

Please mail votes in by Tuesday November 5!

#54083   2013/11/01 04:18AM
    beachmomluvr

Quote mj72: I must say that since the whole adam being made out to be the hit and run killer has really turned me off...I am not an adam fan but come on guys..If his car hit dilia he would of felt major bump..now the next coming months will all be about how adam is a killer...I just cant take more of this....Its too much....Adam is sneaky and bad but not a killer and now that's all we will see is more adam bashing..Ouch..too much for me..

I think Adam is the red herring I don't think he did it.

#54084   2013/11/01 04:21AM
    beachmomluvr

Quote canada gal: good morning shadamites

For what it is worth, on the TVsource pulse poll Shadam is no. 3. The other wanna-be got no. 2.

I think this is great for Shadam fans as Adam and Sharon are't even in the same orbit these days.

Sharon got No. 1 spot
    Adam got No. 2 spot

here's a link to a mvid that sums Shadam up. They are gorgeous characters that desire to be in each other's lives. They have so much passion and chemistry together, I don't ever want to let them go.♥♥♥

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO_AXWbPPYk

Wow great news just shows the vast support for Shadam who have only shared a few scenes over the past 6 months unlike that other pairing who have been on all the time. Shadam fans rock! And thanks for the video clip-I will be sure to watch!

#54085   2013/11/01 06:58AM
    Jackie10

Great news for Shadam love them. They bring the buzz together or apart. Even more together.

#54086   2013/11/01 10:18AM
    lilie

Good Afternoon my fellow Shadmites Happy Frriday. YR2013 how areyou? I noti ed you have been ignoring my post. If I did something to upset you my fellow Shadamites, I' m sincerely sorry because I really missed posting with you

#54087   2013/11/01 11:26AM
    YR2013

Quote lilie: Good Afternoon my fellow Shadmites Happy Frriday. YR2013 how areyou? I noti ed you have been ignoring my post. If I did something to upset you my fellow Shadamites, I' m sincerely sorry because I really missed posting with you

Oh no Lilie, Sorry. I haven't been ignoring you and I'm sorry if you feel I am. When I'm on the board, you aren't and it's difficult at times for me to post in the afternoons/evening. I hope you're doing great today and you will have a great weekend too.

Hello Shadam fans
    It's nice our couple holds the #3 spot. Though they are apart, they are still bringing the buzz and ratings. I love Shadam and hope they reunite one day. I haven't been enjoying Adam, I FF him because he's with ms. boring.

#54088   2013/11/01 12:56PM
    LuvThatSoap

Hello Jackie, CG and all my Shadam friends. So good to be able to post about our couple. Sorry I haven't stopped by lateley. Had some computer issues here at work. I have been reading your posts (mostly on my cell phone) and voting. So glad our couple is #3. That's incredible for a couple who aren't even together. Seems like someone should write an article about that. I mean how often does that happen. Shadam is the best. They are so easy to love. Both MM and SC should be very proud of themselves. I know we are proud of them. They make Shadam so easy to love.

#54089   2013/11/01 01:08PM
    Jackie10

Quote LuvThatSoap: Hello Jackie, CG and all my Shadam friends. So good to be able to post about our couple. Sorry I haven't stopped by lateley. Had some computer issues here at work. I have been reading your posts (mostly on my cell phone) and voting. So glad our couple is #3. That's incredible for a couple who aren't even together. Seems like someone should write an article about that. I mean how often does that happen. Shadam is the best. They are so easy to love. Both MM and SC should be very proud of themselves. I know we are proud of them. They make Shadam so easy to love.

Good to see you LuvThatSoap. I agree Shadam is super they havent been together for so long yet they are still a favorite pairing. That speaks volumes.

#54090   2013/11/01 01:11PM
    Jackie10

Quote lilie: Good Afternoon my fellow Shadmites Happy Frriday. YR2013 how areyou? I noti ed you have been ignoring my post. If I did something to upset you my fellow Shadamites, I' m sincerely sorry because I really missed posting with you

Hey lilie I answered you one post. Hope you understood what I meant by the con not being buzz worthy or worth my time. I seldom post in other threads about her she can just fade away as far as I am concerned.

« 5404 5405 5406 5407 5408 5409 5410 5411 5412 5413 5414 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list