List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 07:03AM, Views: 2488122, Replies: 56488
    « 5394 5395 5396 5397 5398 5399 5400 5401 5402 5403 5404 » »| page:
    #53981   2013/10/27 06:37AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Yes lola, it was ridiculous. Adam worships the ground that Sharon walks on and that is why the writers have a hard time selling this FWB crap.

Adam and Sharon are the real love story. The snake oil salesman can write any sht she wants, but she cannot change Shadam's history.

Adam and Sharon have and always will be in love with each other.♥

Love this post and you are so right. I told someone the other day who was trying to say Adam was never Sharons friend that just because these writers and MAB in the last 6 months of reign tried to destroy both the characters/actors it did not cancel Shadams history. Sharon and Adam have always been there for each other. They have had each others back. Nothing will change the truth of that. And if they try the writers will get feed back telling them just how wrong they are and how they do not know the history of the soap.

#53982   2013/10/27 08:12AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Yes lola, it was ridiculous. Adam worships the ground that Sharon walks on and that is why the writers have a hard time selling this FWB crap.

Adam and Sharon are the real love story. The snake oil salesman can write any sht she wants, but she cannot change Shadam's history.

Love this post and you are so right. I told someone the other day who was trying to say Adam was never Sharons friend that just because these writers and MAB in the last 6 months of reign tried to destroy both the characters/actors it did not cancel Shadams history. Sharon and Adam have always been there for each other. They have had each others back. Nothing will change the truth of that. And if they try the writers will get feed back telling them just how wrong they are and how they do not know the history of the soap.

GM jackie and fellow shadamites.

Thanks jackie. I love the fact that the writers and certain fans love to lie about Sharon's and Adam's love for each other. They are the delusional ones.

OMG, that last phrase reminded my of a Shadam scene. It's the one that Sharon tells Adam that what they have is "REAL LOVE".

Shadam all the way baby ♥♥♥

#53983   2013/10/27 11:08AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

GM jackie and fellow shadamites.

Thanks jackie. I love the fact that the writers and certain fans love to lie about Sharon's and Adam's love for each other. They are the delusional ones.

OMG, that last phrase reminded my of a Shadam scene. It's the one that Sharon tells Adam that what they have is "REAL LOVE".

Shadam all the way baby ♥♥♥

I agree the writers can try and change all the want but the fact is Shadam were real. They loved each other totally. Sharon told Adam she never new what love was til him. And that he was her first Adult love. They need to get the story straight and back on track.

#53984   2013/10/27 11:24AM
    ksmmm

Team Shadam!! Wish they would pair these 2 back up. Nick always talks down to Sharon like she's a child and Adam doesnt have as much chemistry with Chelsea as he does with Sharon...they are hot!!!

#53985   2013/10/27 11:28AM
    ksmmm

I know some people think its twisted,but look at Luke and Laura from GH. People always want them together and he apparently raped her...just saying. Cant deny chemistry between certain characters.Sharon forgave Adam for everything...plus,shick is BORING

#53986   2013/10/27 02:12PM
    Embrace

Quote BigBluePlate: Blimey! For some reason my dvr didn't record the show so I had to watch it on my iphone, which was no fun 'cuz of all those commercials! Anyhoo, recorded it last night on the TVGN so I can watch the Shadam scenes again tonight, but on a larger screen. My take is that I wouldn't put too much stock in Sharon's "apology" to Adam. That was just a plot device to show that even Sharon, who has done some bad things, can get out in front of an issue and say she's sorry (except to Nick, but that's another topic altogether-LOL!) Like Hope, Sharon is Adam's conscious. But did Adam hear her? Time will tell. But I was also stoked that Adam's been keeping tabs on Sharon. Yes, we all know the old Adam would have helped her again, but maybe he thought he couldn't this time as they were on the outs. I HATE that TP always insert some reference to Chelsea every time Shadam has a precious moment together. We don't need any reminders that she's the mother of his son. Really, we don't. I agree with a prior post that Adam doesn't believe he's worthy of Sharon and that's the main reason he's kept his distance. But I'm just so glad to see
    them together again and that Adam never fully let Sharon out of his life. The love Shadam shared cannot just go away overnight. Or in 6 months.
    Or EVER!

BigBluePlate, you are right. Its really something how the writers are trying to erase or rewrite Shadam's history, like we are supposed to forget the most amazing love story that has ever played out before our eyes. It happened. This couple drew me in so deeply. I was captivated. And I would rewatch their scenes over and over again with my heart being tugged at. If I miss a single word of their scenes together I have to rewind, lol, cause I live out their scenes with them. This couple has my heart. No messed up storylines will ever change the fact that Shadam fought the entire Genoa City to be together. They had each other backs. They deserve to be together.

#53987   2013/10/27 02:28PM
    Embrace

Quote lilie:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote lilie: Hello my fellow Shadamites

I have written this letter to JFP. Not sure how sound or comprehensible this is but I decided to go for it anyway.

Thank you Jackie you almost making me blush (lol)

And like I've said before in previous post, I will do my very best to get under the skin of these writers ..
    I love the letter Lillie!

Dear Jill and the Members of Young and the Restless:

It has taken me a long time before I decided to write this letter to the members and cast of Young and the Restless. I don't know if my thoughts and voice will be heard but something inside of me made me a believer of the impossible.

I heard that Young and the Restless is the number one soap opera of daytime. I never really understood why for I've been a fan of so many other soaps and was curious to know what made that particular soap so unique. I frequently thought about watching the show but for some mysterious reason, something always got in my way.

I desperately needed to know and understand what differentiate Young and the Restless from the other soaps. So one day, as I sat in my family room, I made the decision to watch the show. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made in life. I was intrigued by the actors/actresses and how they took over the roles they were portraying and made them their own. With that said, there were two characters in particular that took away my breath and ever since then I've never stop breathing. The Sharon and Adam characters were captivating as they took over my soul. Their acting skills were nothing short of a miracle.

As I watch Sharon and Adam interact, I thought to myself, now I've finally know what paradise feel like. I can just sit back and watch all my problems fade away for that one hour. I have never in my 38 years of life wanted so much to insert my body and spirit into a television screen because I was living life through them for the that one hour. I felt every touch and caress as they express their affections for one another.

The art of portraying a couple in daytime soap opera is attainable by any qualify actors/actresses. But we live our lives our every day lives as singles or couples as we go through the routines as ordinary people. This is why we escape from ourselves by watching the OUT OF THE ORDINARY. When I watched Shadam on my screen, I often have an out of body experience where my freezes and my heart ready to burst out of my chest as I watched myself transformed into SHADAM..

Writers, I hope and pray you're reading this because I've stopped breathing when Shadam stop being a couple. I hear so many referred to them as toxic and I say it is their best qualities. It is their toxic relationship that separates them from the ordinary to the extraordinary.

Writers if you would be so kind to take the time and read my thoughts, you too will come to realize that what you have with SHADAM is simply MAGIC. Their stories are not done telling, their love are what books are written about and their connections will forever go down in daytime history....

Sincerely

A Very Special Fan

Wonderful and very well stated. So many of us feel the same.

#53988   2013/10/27 02:49PM
    Embrace

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote BigBluePlate: On the Chadam thread they're saying Shadammers are delusional--that we're reading way too much into the Shadam scene. That if Adam cared, he would have helped Sharon when he found out she was off her meds. They also claim that MM phoned in his performance, not looking SC in the eye and being disinterested altogether. Well, alls I can say is if Adam didn't care AT ALL about Sharon, why keep tabs on her? He never kept tabs on Heather or Skye or even Chels as far as we know. That's what they're in denial about imo. Adam cares and will always care about Sharon, whether they're together or apart. They have a bond and a history that cannot be denied.

LOL who has been delusional for the last year and a half. Not us. Cham has been a bore it took a child to make them even remotely interesting. Now that story line is done whats left nothing.

LOLOL. OMG jackie, you just hit the nail on the head. And even the baby is more buzz worthy than the pair. Oh I just cringe at the thought that our sexy, snarky, hot adam is stuck in that hell hole. Please can't these writers find someone that is compatible with the Chels. I think Det. Chavez and her would be hot.

Let our Shadam be free to love each other completely and unconditionally.♥

Yes I thought so to on Chavez but we didnt see enough. Loved her and Cane guess they ended that because of the Chloe friendship and so the could do the same stupid story Chloe did to Cane to Dylan. She and Dylan should have stayed together and I hope the writers put them back.

Shadam are in a class by them selves never to be touched. They are a once in a blue million, trillion, gazillion couple.

I didn't like her with Dylan either. She brought him down and made him dull. I wanted Dylan with Avery and Nick alone. Sadly to say I just don't think Chelsea being a good match for anyone, but maybe Chavez. I just don't think her character is needed.

#53989   2013/10/27 02:50PM
    lilie

Quote Lady53:
    Quote lovinthesoaps: Hi everyone!! Lovin me some Shadam! From the moment they hooked up I was surprised how much I enjoyed the pairing. It was interesting because although I hate what he did to Ashley and Sharon with the Faith switch, I totally love him and Sharon as a couple. Superhot! That helicopter ride and the "previews" I saw today........... I cannot wait! This couple is win/win for me. Sharon becomes stronger and Nick will see that someone is better for Sharon than himself. Bring on Shadam!! :D

Nick will never see that because he will never see that Adam is any good for Sharon what so ever.

Hello Please come back, we shadamites have miss you all

#53990   2013/10/27 02:52PM
    lilie

Quote Sinny: Hey everyone.. I know we are all taking a beating for liking this couple.. but sign in if you are a fan.. I love this pair.. I have never ever liked sharon until she is with Adam.. well I kinda liked her in the crazy story with Cameron too.. she does so much better with anyone but JM.. they are the kiss of death to my tv screen..

I totally think the writers are going to give us Shadam.. who is with me

and here is a lovely pic of sharon and michael aka sharon and adam.. it is hot

ht tp: / / i47.tinypic.com/23wmrrp.jpg

take out all the spaces in the front and u should be able to see the pic

Hi Sinny, boy Am I grateful to you for starting this thread.

Please come back, we shadamites have miss you all

« 5394 5395 5396 5397 5398 5399 5400 5401 5402 5403 5404 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list