List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 08:31PM, Views: 2450478, Replies: 56373
    « 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 5395 5396 5397 5398 5399 » »| page:
    #53931   2013/10/25 12:15PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Quote ShadamNuke09: I'm just here watching time go by until the show. I haven't been so excited to watch in a long time. All because of this lovely couple.

I was excited also then my son and I had to run to town. I missed it. Hopefully I will be able to see it on You Tube.

#53932   2013/10/25 01:11PM
    ShadamNuke09

I'm sure someone will upload it Jackie.

I'm as happy as can be. Seeing my two favorite people have an adult, coherent conversation was so refreshing. Sharon's concern for Adam and Connor's recovery was touching.

Being civil to one another is a HUGE step in the rebuilding of their friendship. The Shadam present today is the one that I know and love. While I don't believe Sharon should have apologized, Adam immediately told her that he didn't want her apology. He said because he didn't deserve it, and he's right.

I'm really looking forward to future scenes with them.

Viva La Shadam.

#53933   2013/10/25 01:26PM
    Jackie10

Quote ShadamNuke09: I'm sure someone will upload it Jackie.

I'm as happy as can be. Seeing my two favorite people have an adult, coherent conversation was so refreshing. Sharon's concern for Adam and Connor's recovery was touching.

Being civil to one another is a HUGE step in the rebuilding of their friendship. The Shadam present today is the one that I know and love. While I don't believe Sharon should have apologized, Adam immediately told her that he didn't want her apology. He said because he didn't deserve it, and he's right.

I'm really looking forward to future scenes with them.

Viva La Shadam.

I agree Adam thinks he doesnt deserve her apology and he doesnt think he deserves Sharons love. But he is wrong. She has always been there for him and she loves him he needs to accept that.

#53934   2013/10/25 02:19PM
    Jackie10

Quote YR2013: Hi Everyone.

I'm happy Shadam will be in each orbit on tomorrow show. Can't wait to see them, I'm grinning ear to ear about it. I can't decide what I like more, seeing them or reading some of the things people say about them. Love them or hate them, they bring us the buzzzzz and I like it. Sharon and Adam have this chemistry that's noticeable a mile away and I don't care if they are being romantic or having a simple conversation, they shine together. I love how easy it is for them to talk, for them to be there for each other and I love Sharon always encouraging him and showing concern and cares about him.

Sorry, Lilie, I wanted to come in earlier, I know it's late and I probably missed you, but it's been a steady afternoon for me.

Shout out to ALL Shadam fans and enjoy our couple if you're going to watch.

Hi Jackie

Oh before I go, hey Canada Gal, almost forgot you.

Hi YR2013! I agree Chemistry oozes from these two they just cant help it. It comes natural. They are so good together. The sooner the writers pick up on this and start writing good story lines for them the better.

#53935   2013/10/25 02:32PM
    Jackie10

Quote Lolababy29: I am so happy we get to see Shadam tomorrow! I really wasn't expecting to see them share a scene this soon. Finally!

Hey Lola hope things are going good for you! Our couple is so easy to love and SC and MM make it that way. Sharon and Adam bring out the best in each other.

#53936   2013/10/25 02:57PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: I'm just here watching time go by until the show. I haven't been so excited to watch in a long time. All because of this lovely couple.

I was excited also then my son and I had to run to town. I missed it. Hopefully I will be able to see it on You Tube.

Hi jackie, the epi is online by the same poster. Let me know if you want me to post you the link in ST?

#53937   2013/10/25 04:36PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Hi jackie, the epi is online by the same poster. Let me know if you want me to post you the link in ST?

Yes please message me in ST. I havent been there in so long I dont know the link any longer.

#53938   2013/10/25 05:02PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Yes please message me in ST. I havent been there in so long I dont know the link any longer.

Hi jackie, I just sent you a message on ST. Let us know what you think.

#53939   2013/10/25 05:07PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Hi jackie, I just sent you a message on ST. Let us know what you think.

Thanks! Ill go check it out. Sharon and Adam are great in scenes together. Even better when its love scenes.

#53940   2013/10/25 07:13PM
    beachmomluvr

Attention all Shadam fans on Twitter-the Twitter site bellow has a tweet to RT for Shadam so if you haven't already please RT for Shadam!

https://twitter.com/YRBlog

« 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 5395 5396 5397 5398 5399 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list