List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 07:23PM, Views: 2455403, Replies: 56387
    « 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 5395 5396 5397 5398 » »| page:
    #53921   2013/10/24 10:26PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Lolababy29

Quote lilie:
    Quote Lolababy29: I am so happy we get to see Shadam tomorrow! I really wasn't expecting to see them share a scene this soon. Finally!

Hi Lolababy it's always a treat to see you

And yes, our couple is finally going to share screen time and I for one CANNOT wait to see them grace my screen

Thanks lilie, great to see you too

I cannot wait either and I'm looking forward to seeing their friendship ♥ ♥

#53922   2013/10/24 10:54PM
    Bebenette

While it was great to see Adam and Sharon together, I did not like that Sharon apologized but Adam still did not apologize to her. Also, he barely looked at her. It would be nice for him to look at her when they are talking.
    I am not trying to be negative , It is just that I think that Adam owes her so much more. And if he was watching out for her, he certainly did not do anything about it. I hope we will get still better from Adam down the road.

#53923   2013/10/25 04:45AM
    Yas25

Quote Bebenette: While it was great to see Adam and Sharon together, I did not like that Sharon apologized but Adam still did not apologize to her. Also, he barely looked at her. It would be nice for him to look at her when they are talking.
    I am not trying to be negative , It is just that I think that Adam owes her so much more. And if he was watching out for her, he certainly did not do anything about it. I hope we will get still better from Adam down the road.

Thanks Bebenette for this post, you stated exactly how I felt reading red's recaps of the Shadam scene. Also the bolded part is so true, how much he owes her. After all that she has done for him, she saved his life, his life would have been a prison cell for a long time, the day will never come when he will never owe her. The other day Adam was saying about Victor, you think you save a man's life, you would have his loyalty forever and he also wanted his father to treat him and love him the way he loved his other children.

Well after all that Sharon has done for him, forgave him for Faith and forgive him for the Memory Card and because she did forgive him for the MC she couldn't let him get caught for the SEC charges, you would think the only person who ever gave a damn about him, would have his love forever
    or at the very least his friendship forever.

I am also sick and tired of Sharon apologizing all the time and to Adam of all people. I also hate that she has to apologize to Nick after what he did with Summer. Hell she even had to apologize to Victor never mind that whole relationship was the beginning of her breakdown and when he asked her to marry she was in the midst of her breakdown. Yet she had to apologize to Victor like as if it was her idea the marriage happened or she who proposed . I hate how the new writers have made it clear that Shictor was a real relationship nevermind I read on this board that CBS released a statement that their marriage was platonic.

I guess I am just sick to death of Sharon having to apologize all the time and sorry but an apology to Adam and mentioning how she treated him is laughable. Is this the stronger Sharon writers were referring to. She owes no one an apology certainly not Nick or Adam, at most she owes only Summer an apology if it turns she changed the paternity. Not even Jack since he should have been responsible and taken the test 18 years ago.

#53924   2013/10/25 04:59AM
    ShadamNuke09

Good morning and Happy Friday to you all.

I'm still so ecstatic to see Shadam today, and judge for myself. Although I'm pretty sure I won't object to much.

Viva La Shadam.

#53925   2013/10/25 06:30AM
    Jackie10

Shadam today great. Guess that is something I will have to watch. Does anyone know about when there scene is so I dont have to sit thru the rest of the crap fest.

#53926   2013/10/25 07:04AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Shadamites!!!

About time our couple share scenes again. I'm totally psyched for tomorrow. From what I've seen in Twitter, the had a civil conversation. I'm alright with that. As long as they're interacting, it's so good.

Hello ShadamNuke and my fellow Shadamites

ITA ShadamNuke, I'm beside myself with EXCITEMENTS to see our couple tomorrow in US episode.

A civil conversation is fine with me too as long as they communicating there's hope for more...

I can already see the SHATERS now.

Their heads must be rolling off their bodies. I just came up with this expression, not sure if it is even sound.

but right now I'm a high roll right now and I want to enjoy it for the time being...

I'm on a high as well. Had to calm myself though. Was going crazy on Twitter. Need to save all my energy for tomorrow!

There were some acting so dramatic like: OMG! Shadam scenes?!?!?! So gross. I can't watch.

Well, guess they know how we feel when that other pairing is on. Just like they tell us: Too bad. Deal with it.

I just don't need any crazies coming at me on Twitter though. I follow lots of people that are Chadam fans, and we get along fine. They're respectful to me, and I return the sentiment. There are some kooks on there that show no respect.

Anyways, I will spend that hour tweeting any and all love I can for Shadam tomorrow. Those of you here that don't have Twitter, I'll be tinkling about you and putting all the good vibes from y'all in my tweets.

Viva La Shadam ❤️

VIVA LA SHADAM ♥♥♥

it was a a great long Shadam scene. Anything can happen. I love that they can still have beautiful conversations.

Sharon and Adam will always be together, even though they are a part.

It was funny Adam tells Sharon that he's been keeping an eye on her when she told him she went off her meds. Now, that's the Adam we know and love.

Yes he knew she was acting off with Little Nicky the day she fake sprung her ankle. He always has her back just as behind the scenes she has his.

#53927   2013/10/25 07:43AM
    Jackie10

Quote shackfan: Yessss, Shadam back on our screen for one eppy,..even it's a civil discussion
    But none of the both really are in the mood for love ..but they still can talk and opened to each other , they will be two concerns parents... .. Shadam unhealthy and dysfunctional it's a joke ,... Every time Adam is with Sharon ,he try to understand the man he is, and she said than he need to see the better on him .... All woman beside Sharon preferring the scheming Adam,and uses it for their ulteriore motive Sky , Chelsebore and even Heather even she tried to deny it...

I am already sad for the next weeks. , it's like an oasis in a desert , they know than the Shadam's fans are still strong ,... So they give us crumble ... But I will certainly enjoy a short time when I can enjoy them , and see them in their best... but in a funny way stop all Adam 's scene in this park LOL ,soon he will sleep there , or we need to rename the Adam Newman 's park and no more Chancellor ,...it's a millionaire why he would spend the most of his time in this park ..

At least we arent being subjected to him and the boring con. I would take him in a shack by himself with his son as long as he is away from her.

#53928   2013/10/25 08:13AM
    Jackie10

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10: Come on people dont give up the fight for Shadam magic. These writers will have to get a clue sooner or later. Keep up with the votes, calls, emails and twitter, Face Book also if you do that. Let our voices be heard. We want Shadam back!

I'm not giving up on Shadam anytime soon. If they are going to reunite the dull couple then I wish they would hurry up and get it over with. The sooner they reunite the sooner they will break up. They won't last.

I agree get it over with already so I can tune back in. I miss Shadam.

#53929   2013/10/25 08:46AM
    ShadamNuke09

I'm just here watching time go by until the show. I haven't been so excited to watch in a long time. All because of this lovely couple.

#53930   2013/10/25 08:46AM
    ShadamNuke09

I'm just here watching time go by until the show. I haven't been so excited to watch in a long time. All because of this lovely couple.

« 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 5395 5396 5397 5398 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list