List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/26 01:25PM, Views: 2484881, Replies: 56487
    « 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 5395 5396 5397 » »| page:
    #53911   2013/10/24 06:22PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Shadamites!!!

About time our couple share scenes again. I'm totally psyched for tomorrow. From what I've seen in Twitter, the had a civil conversation. I'm alright with that. As long as they're interacting, it's so good.

Hello ShadamNuke and my fellow Shadamites

ITA ShadamNuke, I'm beside myself with EXCITEMENTS to see our couple tomorrow in US episode.

A civil conversation is fine with me too as long as they communicating there's hope for more...

I can already see the SHATERS now.

Their heads must be rolling off their bodies. I just came up with this expression, not sure if it is even sound.

but right now I'm a high roll right now and I want to enjoy it for the time being...

I'm on a high as well. Had to calm myself though. Was going crazy on Twitter. Need to save all my energy for tomorrow!

There were some acting so dramatic like: OMG! Shadam scenes?!?!?! So gross. I can't watch.

Well, guess they know how we feel when that other pairing is on. Just like they tell us: Too bad. Deal with it.

I just don't need any crazies coming at me on Twitter though. I follow lots of people that are Chadam fans, and we get along fine. They're respectful to me, and I return the sentiment. There are some kooks on there that show no respect.

Anyways, I will spend that hour tweeting any and all love I can for Shadam tomorrow. Those of you here that don't have Twitter, I'll be tinkling about you and putting all the good vibes from y'all in my tweets.

Viva La Shadam ❤️

VIVA LA SHADAM ♥♥♥

it was a a great long Shadam scene. Anything can happen. I love that they can still have beautiful conversations.

Sharon and Adam will always be together, even though they are a part.

It was funny Adam tells Sharon that he's been keeping an eye on her when she told him she went off her meds. Now, that's the Adam we know and love.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/24 06:26PM
    #53912   2013/10/24 07:48PM
    YR2013

Hi Everyone.

I'm happy Shadam will be in each orbit on tomorrow show. Can't wait to see them, I'm grinning ear to ear about it. I can't decide what I like more, seeing them or reading some of the things people say about them. Love them or hate them, they bring us the buzzzzz and I like it. Sharon and Adam have this chemistry that's noticeable a mile away and I don't care if they are being romantic or having a simple conversation, they shine together. I love how easy it is for them to talk, for them to be there for each other and I love Sharon always encouraging him and showing concern and cares about him.

Sorry, Lilie, I wanted to come in earlier, I know it's late and I probably missed you, but it's been a steady afternoon for me.

Shout out to ALL Shadam fans and enjoy our couple if you're going to watch.

Hi Jackie

Oh before I go, hey Canada Gal, almost forgot you.

#53913   2013/10/24 07:52PM
    YR2013

[quote]Quote canada gal: [quote]Quote ShadamNuke09: [quote]Quote lilie: [quote]Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Shadamites!!!

About time our couple share scenes again. I'm totally psyched for tomorrow. From what I've seen in Twitter, the had a civil conversation. I'm alright with that. As long as they're interacting, it's so good.[/quote]

ITA ShadamNuke, I'm beside myself with EXCITEMENTS to see our couple tomorrow in US episode.

A civil conversation is fine with me too as long as they communicating there's hope for more...

Their heads must be rolling off their bodies. I just came up with this expression, not sure if it is even sound.

but right now I'm a high roll right now and I want to enjoy it for the time being...[/quote]

I'm on a high as well. Had to calm myself though. Was going crazy on Twitter. Need to save all my energy for tomorrow!

There were some acting so dramatic like: OMG! Shadam scenes?!?!?! So gross. I can't watch.

Well, guess they know how we feel when that other pairing is on. Just like they tell us: Too bad. Deal with it.

I just don't need any crazies coming at me on Twitter though. I follow lots of people that are Chadam fans, and we get along fine. They're respectful to me, and I return the sentiment. There are some kooks on there that show no respect.

Anyways, I will spend that hour tweeting any and all love I can for Shadam tomorrow. Those of you here that don't have Twitter, I'll be tinkling about you and putting all the good vibes from y'all in my tweets.

Viva La Shadam ❤️[/quote]

VIVA LA SHADAM ♥♥♥

it was a a great long Shadam scene. Anything can happen. I love that they can still have beautiful conversations.

It was funny Adam tells Sharon that he's been keeping an eye on her when she told him she went off her meds. Now, that's the Adam we know and love. [/quote]

Hi Canada Gal, I was just saying hi to you on another post I was kind of saying the same thing about them having conversation. They can simply talk and it's nice, it's not annoying and over bearing. Love Shadam for that.

I when he said his comment to her. He will always love her and she will forever him. Love them.

#53914   2013/10/24 08:30PM
    shackfan

Yessss, Shadam back on our screen for one eppy,..even it's a civil discussion
    But none of the both really are in the mood for love ..but they still can talk and opened to each other , they will be two concerns parents... .. Shadam unhealthy and dysfunctional it's a joke ,... Every time Adam is with Sharon ,he try to understand the man he is, and she said than he need to see the better on him .... All woman beside Sharon preferring the scheming Adam,and uses it for their ulteriore motive Sky , Chelsebore and even Heather even she tried to deny it...

I am already sad for the next weeks. , it's like an oasis in a desert , they know than the Shadam's fans are still strong ,... So they give us crumble ... But I will certainly enjoy a short time when I can enjoy them , and see them in their best... but in a funny way stop all Adam 's scene in this park LOL ,soon he will sleep there , or we need to rename the Adam Newman 's park and no more Chancellor ,...it's a millionaire why he would spend the most of his time in this park ..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/24 08:32PM
    #53915   2013/10/24 09:07PM
    Lolababy29

I am so happy we get to see Shadam tomorrow! I really wasn't expecting to see them share a scene this soon. Finally!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/24 09:08PM
    #53916   2013/10/24 09:16PM
    lilie

Quote YR2013: Hi Everyone.

I'm happy Shadam will be in each orbit on tomorrow show. Can't wait to see them, I'm grinning ear to ear about it. I can't decide what I like more, seeing them or reading some of the things people say about them. Love them or hate them, they bring us the buzzzzz and I like it. Sharon and Adam have this chemistry that's noticeable a mile away and I don't care if they are being romantic or having a simple conversation, they shine together. I love how easy it is for them to talk, for them to be there for each other and I love Sharon always encouraging him and showing concern and cares about him.

Sorry, Lilie, I wanted to come in earlier, I know it's late and I probably missed you, but it's been a steady afternoon for me.

Shout out to ALL Shadam fans and enjoy our couple if you're going to watch.

Hi Jackie

Oh before I go, hey Canada Gal, almost forgot you.

no worries YR2013 the night is still young or NOT (lol)

Have good night to you YR2013 and all my wonderful Shadam family

#53917   2013/10/24 09:22PM
    Lolababy29

Quote Jackie10: Come on people dont give up the fight for Shadam magic. These writers will have to get a clue sooner or later. Keep up with the votes, calls, emails and twitter, Face Book also if you do that. Let our voices be heard. We want Shadam back!

I'm not giving up on Shadam anytime soon. If they are going to reunite the dull couple then I wish they would hurry up and get it over with. The sooner they reunite the sooner they will break up. They won't last.

#53918   2013/10/24 09:26PM
    Lolababy29

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Shadamites!!!

About time our couple share scenes again. I'm totally psyched for tomorrow. From what I've seen in Twitter, the had a civil conversation. I'm alright with that. As long as they're interacting, it's so good.

but right now I'm a high roll right now and I want to enjoy it for the time being...

Viva La Shadam ❤️

VIVA LA SHADAM ♥♥♥

It was funny Adam tells Sharon that he's been keeping an eye on her when she told him she went off her meds. Now, that's the Adam we know and love.

Sounds good, I LOVE that he said he's been keeping tabs on her.

#53919   2013/10/24 09:44PM
    ShadamNuke09

It's officially Friday here in Miami, and I honestly don't even want to go to sleep.

That's how excited I am. Many Shadam fans that I tweet with say the scenes were perfect. They're all just happy that Shadam can have an adult, civil interaction.

I'm just ready to see them with my own eyes! Our beautiful Shadam.

#53920   2013/10/24 09:50PM
    lilie

Quote Lolababy29: I am so happy we get to see Shadam tomorrow! I really wasn't expecting to see them share a scene this soon. Finally!

Hi Lolababy it's always a treat to see you

And yes, our couple is finally going to share screen time and I for one CANNOT wait to see them grace my screen

« 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 5395 5396 5397 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list