List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 04:34AM, Views: 2484128, Replies: 56484
    « 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 5395 5396 » »| page:
    #53901   2013/10/24 06:43AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Hi everyone, I have not been watching at all and I took YR off my DVR, because there is nothing to watch. Sharon's not on and Adam, well, I don't recognize him. I don't know why MM thinks it is a good thing. As an actor, aren't you are suppose to keep some continuity with a character, but he hasn't. This is not Adam, but I will still support Shadam with you guys in the hopes that things change. Right now, YR is unwatchable.

Great Post! Yes they have made Adam unrecognizable. They have turned him into everything MM never wanted his character to be. Sad. If we want giggly boring we can watch something besides the #1 DAY TIME DRAMA. If these writers cant keep the history of the soap and characters right and cant write good Drama, Angst and Suspense or put couples together that actually have a spark of chemistry they need to go.

#53902   2013/10/24 07:19AM
    Jackie10

Lillie wanted to say I saw your Chelsea bash thread and you hit the nail on the head in there many do not like the character but that chick just isnt buzz worthy. Shadam is way more entertaining together or apart.

#53903   2013/10/24 08:19AM
    Jackie10

Come on people dont give up the fight for Shadam magic. These writers will have to get a clue sooner or later. Keep up with the votes, calls, emails and twitter, Face Book also if you do that. Let our voices be heard. We want Shadam back!

#53904   2013/10/24 09:30AM
    Jackie10

Wonder how many of these people who say they are going to stop watching because of this or that really did? I havent watched in a long time. I tried to watch but just couldnt. I miss my Adam and Sharon fix but this is not Y&R any longer.

They have changed Adam, they swore to fix Sharon, Shadam, and it never happened. Shadam was supposed to be done right. With AM and BB telling us to watch we would like it and that things were not going the way we thought and what a load of crap. The story line went just the way we predicted.

That is part of the problem with the soap now is that it is to predictable when things go to surprising people I will tune back in. But I want to continue talking and waiting for our couple. They are the greatest thing to hit soaps in years. They are better then the Victor/Nikki saga and if any relationship was unhealthy and twisted it was them.

#53905   2013/10/24 10:15AM
    Yrwatcher22

Quote Jackie10: Wonder how many of these people who say they are going to stop watching because of this or that really did? I havent watched in a long time. I tried to watch but just couldnt. I miss my Adam and Sharon fix but this is not Y&R any longer.

They have changed Adam, they swore to fix Sharon, Shadam, and it never happened. Shadam was supposed to be done right. With AM and BB telling us to watch we would like it and that things were not going the way we thought and what a load of crap. The story line went just the way we predicted.

That is part of the problem with the soap now is that it is to predictable when things go to surprising people I will tune back in. But I want to continue talking and waiting for our couple. They are the greatest thing to hit soaps in years. They are better then the Victor/Nikki saga and if any relationship was unhealthy and twisted it was them.

Yes, I feel as a fan they yanked our chains. All I can say to that is "click". That would be the sound of me turning my TV off. We were told a year ago Sharon would be fixed and that she would find love at the end of her recovery. Sharon is even worse now, changing paternity tests, hallucinating her dead daughter, and pining over Nick. And Adam is completely unrecognizable. He threw his marriage away because he couldn't help being there for Sharon. He wanted her in his life always...... all to start the FWB crap, which was a bunch of baloney. They can't continue to write stories that completely go against the character's core and expect the audience to buy it. It's insulting and lacks entertainment.

I have not watched all week but I do continue to read the recaps. I'm still hoping that Sharon and Adam, even if not together, will still share scenes together soon.

#53906   2013/10/24 10:26AM
    Jackie10

Quote Yrwatcher22:
    Quote Jackie10: Wonder how many of these people who say they are going to stop watching because of this or that really did? I havent watched in a long time. I tried to watch but just couldnt. I miss my Adam and Sharon fix but this is not Y&R any longer.

Yes, I feel as a fan they yanked our chains. All I can say to that is "click". That would be the sound of me turning my TV off. We were told a year ago Sharon would be fixed and that she would find love at the end of her recovery. Sharon is even worse now, changing paternity tests, hallucinating her dead daughter, and pining over Nick. And Adam is completely unrecognizable. He threw his marriage away because he couldn't help being there for Sharon. He wanted her in his life always...... all to start the FWB crap, which was a bunch of baloney. They can't continue to write stories that completely go against the character's core and expect the audience to buy it. It's insulting and lacks entertainment.

I have not watched all week but I do continue to read the recaps. I'm still hoping that Sharon and Adam, even if not together, will still share scenes together soon.

I am with you. I dont watch either. Recaps are good enough. Until these writers do what they said they would and fix this mess I dont feel the need to watch. If we werent watching the crap 6 months before MAB was fired what makes them think we want to see it replayed on our screens now?

#53907   2013/10/24 03:17PM
    ShadamNuke09

Hello Shadamites!!!

About time our couple share scenes again. I'm totally psyched for tomorrow. From what I've seen in Twitter, the had a civil conversation. I'm alright with that. As long as they're interacting, it's so good.

#53908   2013/10/24 04:31PM
    lilie

Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Shadamites!!!

About time our couple share scenes again. I'm totally psyched for tomorrow. From what I've seen in Twitter, the had a civil conversation. I'm alright with that. As long as they're interacting, it's so good.

Hello ShadamNuke and my fellow Shadamites

ITA ShadamNuke, I'm beside myself with EXCITEMENTS to see our couple tomorrow in US episode.

A civil conversation is fine with me too as long as they communicating there's hope for more...

I can already see the SHATERS now.

Their heads must be rolling off their bodies. I just came up with this expression, not sure if it is even sound.

but right now I'm a high roll right now and I want to enjoy it for the time being...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/24 04:33PM
    #53909   2013/10/24 04:35PM
    lilie

Quote Jackie10: Lillie wanted to say I saw your Chelsea bash thread and you hit the nail on the head in there many do not like the character but that chick just isnt buzz worthy. Shadam is way more entertaining together or apart.

Hi Jackie thank you for the compliment. Coming from you that's me a lot

#53910   2013/10/24 05:33PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote lilie:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Shadamites!!!

Hello ShadamNuke and my fellow Shadamites

ITA ShadamNuke, I'm beside myself with EXCITEMENTS to see our couple tomorrow in US episode.

A civil conversation is fine with me too as long as they communicating there's hope for more...

I can already see the SHATERS now.

Their heads must be rolling off their bodies. I just came up with this expression, not sure if it is even sound.

but right now I'm a high roll right now and I want to enjoy it for the time being...

I'm on a high as well. Had to calm myself though. Was going crazy on Twitter. Need to save all my energy for tomorrow!

There were some acting so dramatic like: OMG! Shadam scenes?!?!?! So gross. I can't watch.

Well, guess they know how we feel when that other pairing is on. Just like they tell us: Too bad. Deal with it.

I just don't need any crazies coming at me on Twitter though. I follow lots of people that are Chadam fans, and we get along fine. They're respectful to me, and I return the sentiment. There are some kooks on there that show no respect.

Anyways, I will spend that hour tweeting any and all love I can for Shadam tomorrow. Those of you here that don't have Twitter, I'll be tinkling about you and putting all the good vibes from y'all in my tweets.

Viva La Shadam ❤️

« 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 5395 5396 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list