List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 05:28AM, Views: 2367637, Replies: 56189
    « 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 5395 » »| page:
    #53891   2013/10/22 09:39PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    BigBluePlate

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote BigBluePlate: Since MM said that Adam and Sharon would have a mature friendship, I have to wonder when this "friendship" will begin. Will Adam turn to Sharon if he goes to prison? Will Sharon be well enough to handle a friendship with Adam? Can't wait, as one thing I know for sure: Chels is extremely insecure when it comes to Adam's unresolved feelings for Sharon. I predict Chels will become the female version of Nick. How she reacts and the impact on Adam's relationship with Connor is key.

Yes I could see that happening. The tables turning and CL trying to provide angst for Shadam. That would work much like Little Nicky does. CL would not want Sharon around Conner and Little Nicky would not want Adam around Faith sounds like a great idea. But I would still prefer CL and Dylan get together and ride off into the sunset.

Jackie, I think it's telling that neither Chels or Dylan have filed for
    divorce or anullment. Once Dylan finds out the truth that his adoptive mother did the same thing to his dad, will he forgive Chels? And if Adam foes to prison, I can see Chels wanting Dylan to be the father figure in Connor's life. I don't think they'll ride off into the sunset together, but they could reconcile. Then Adam can depend on his only love Sharon to help him thru this latest crisis.

#53892   2013/10/22 10:39PM
    Bebenette

Quote Yas25: Ok I saw this spoiler for November sweeps being posted in the Chadam thread:

SOD November Sweeps - Courtesy of jcren:

Nikki/Dylan/Avery
    Nikki continues to keep the truth from Dylan. Nikki is tempted but the tension Dylan and Nick worries her. Avery is also concerned how this will hurt Dylan who has lost so much in such a short amount of time. The Underground hosts Veterans Day and Nikki takes the party to get to know Stitch and Dylan a little better.

Adam/Chelsea
    Adam and Chelsea are becoming closer due to living together and co-parenting Connor. Adam never stopped loving Chelsea and wants this opportunity to rebuild his family. Chelsea starts seeing the good in Adam again. She sees that Adam as a father is the man she loved before things went bad. But Adam's secret and guilt weighs heavy on him and he feels like he is falling into hell.

Sharon/Nick
    Sharon starts to get her life back on track. The paternity issues is always in the back of her mind, but despite that she is on the path of healing. She gets back on her medication and starts focusing on herself. Meanwhile Nick finds himself around Sharon and they find themselves reliving the past.

Billy/Chloe
    Delia's death has taken a toll on Billy and Chloe. They deal with it in very different ways. Chloe finds herself growing closer to Kevin again while Billy pushes everyone who loves him away. Billy lands in a support group and finds help from a fellow member.

Michael/Lauren
    They continue to struggle with Carmine's murder. They feel like he is torturing from the grave.

Hilary
    Hilary begins to show a different side to her. A surprising new friend will get her to take a good look at her life and her need of vengeance.

Abby/Tyler
    The couple continues to grow closer as Abby supports Tyler as he battles something from his past

Noah/Courtney
    Noah and Courtney start to become serious. Noah starts to become suspicious of Courtney's private life.

Summer/Kyle
    Summer's modeling career takes off. Look out for Kyle to have a major storyline come December.

I guess the part that is bothering me is Adam never stopped loving Chelsea. Then why was he kissing Sharon and telling her he is moving on. At least Sharon started convincing herself that she was in love with Dick after Adam dumped her. What did Sharon do to Adam that he would be convincing himself that he never stopped loving Chelsea.

I hope that is wrong because Adam never stopping loving Chelsea is a joke and
    we know they are trying to rewrite history. This is very sad and does not look good for our couple. This show has become so boring and so unfortunately has Adam.

#53893   2013/10/23 03:45AM
    Yas25

Quote Bebenette:
    Quote Yas25: Ok I saw this spoiler for November sweeps being posted in the Chadam thread:

Nikki/Dylan/Avery
    Nikki continues to keep the truth from Dylan. Nikki is tempted but the tension Dylan and Nick worries her. Avery is also concerned how this will hurt Dylan who has lost so much in such a short amount of time. The Underground hosts Veterans Day and Nikki takes the party to get to know Stitch and Dylan a little better.

Adam/Chelsea
    Adam and Chelsea are becoming closer due to living together and co-parenting Connor. Adam never stopped loving Chelsea and wants this opportunity to rebuild his family. Chelsea starts seeing the good in Adam again. She sees that Adam as a father is the man she loved before things went bad. But Adam's secret and guilt weighs heavy on him and he feels like he is falling into hell.

Sharon/Nick
    Sharon starts to get her life back on track. The paternity issues is always in the back of her mind, but despite that she is on the path of healing. She gets back on her medication and starts focusing on herself. Meanwhile Nick finds himself around Sharon and they find themselves reliving the past.

Billy/Chloe
    Delia's death has taken a toll on Billy and Chloe. They deal with it in very different ways. Chloe finds herself growing closer to Kevin again while Billy pushes everyone who loves him away. Billy lands in a support group and finds help from a fellow member.

Michael/Lauren
    They continue to struggle with Carmine's murder. They feel like he is torturing from the grave.

Hilary
    Hilary begins to show a different side to her. A surprising new friend will get her to take a good look at her life and her need of vengeance.

Abby/Tyler
    The couple continues to grow closer as Abby supports Tyler as he battles something from his past

Noah/Courtney
    Noah and Courtney start to become serious. Noah starts to become suspicious of Courtney's private life.

Summer/Kyle
    Summer's modeling career takes off. Look out for Kyle to have a major storyline come December.

I guess the part that is bothering me is Adam never stopped loving Chelsea. Then why was he kissing Sharon and telling her he is moving on. At least Sharon started convincing herself that she was in love with Dick after Adam dumped her. What did Sharon do to Adam that he would be convincing himself that he never stopped loving Chelsea.

we know they are trying to rewrite history. This is very sad and does not look good for our couple. This show has become so boring and so unfortunately has Adam.

Unfortunately Bebenette that is how they are portraying it and have been for a while ever since they started the FWB, the day he lashed out at her at the penthouse when Sharon was wondering why he was upset at seeing Dylan and she said why after what we did and he yelled I thought you understood this was just sex. So Sharon was thinking like a lot of Shadam fans that this was not just meaningless sex but Adam was making it clear that it was and he did this after running into Dylan. From then on their sex scenes were about Sharon using sex to validate Adam's love and loyalty to her(Victor's office) and Adam using her to feel good after running into and upset at seeing Chelsea (maid scenes). That is how they were portraying them even if so many of us were hoping that was not the case.

After that Adam was just moping about the con, telling her he would wait for her, telling her she should be having the baby with him and when he was standing up to Victor he was saying how he neglected his wife for Victor, he was saying because of the way he behaved because of Newman and Victor, Chelsea felt the need to lie about the baby. He was almost defending what she did.

Now we have him burning evidence at the fireplace after he has a dream where she calls him a monster and I believe this is to show he did not want to lose her.

Adam has already mentioned to Jack that he still loves her so that is what they have been trying to portray all these months, trying the key word.

It is like this time last year they have Sharon in Adam's orbit and it looked like Adam still loved Sharon they way he used to but they slowly changed that after Newman become the reason Chadam's marriage ended and now they are trying to show how he never stopped loving Chelsea.

Oh well spoilers can be misleading but I have a feeling they are going for a Chadam reunion and a Shick reunion. Oh well I have already stopped watching y&r, let's see how the ratings do.

#53894   2013/10/23 06:29AM
    Jackie10

Quote Bebenette:

Nikki/Dylan/Avery

Adam/Chelsea

Sharon/Nick

Billy/Chloe

Michael/Lauren

Hilary

Abby/Tyler

Noah/Courtney

Summer/Kyle

You got that right Adam never stopped being in love with Sharon. He told CL she would never have his heart that will always belong to Sharon. One day he will have to embrace that fact.

#53895   2013/10/23 10:00AM
    Jackie10

I have tried to watch but for the past three times I flip on my TV and the whiny con is on so I flip it back off again. Hopefully these story line will end soon. I dont think we will see anything great til next year. And that may be over speaking.

Shadam rocks the soap, MBs and twitter. No one keeps the buzz alive like Shadam.

#53896   2013/10/23 01:19PM
    Yrwatcher22

I'm not looking forward to Chadam getting together but can't say it was unexpected. Guess it will be Round 2 of utter boredom with those two together. However, I don't think it will last too long. They've never had the buzz and staying power that Shadam does.

As for the other storylines.....

The actors are doing a superb job with this Delia storyline but the corny cornea storyline really had no punch for me. Really, there was no surprise there. Of course Connor would get Delia's corneas...just like Victor getting Colleen's heart. Some things never change with these writers....

Ratings have continued to drop and it looks like GH has knocked YR off the #1 spot in the 18-49 age group for women. If this isn't an indication to these writers that change is needed, I don't know what will. I'm not sure why TP refuse to write a decent story for Shadam.

Shadam is everything on YR.

#53897   2013/10/23 04:42PM
    Jackie10

I agree the crap they are dishing is boring and if they go down that road again which we knew they would because of Conner then boredom is right. I guess it will be a long while before I watch again.

Shadam are must see TV. No one does it better.

#53898   2013/10/23 08:12PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote Yrwatcher22: I'm not looking forward to Chadam getting together but can't say it was unexpected. Guess it will be Round 2 of utter boredom with those two together. However, I don't think it will last too long. They've never had the buzz and staying power that Shadam does.

The actors are doing a superb job with this Delia storyline but the corny cornea storyline really had no punch for me. Really, there was no surprise there. Of course Connor would get Delia's corneas...just like Victor getting Colleen's heart. Some things never change with these writers....

Ratings have continued to drop and it looks like GH has knocked YR off the #1 spot in the 18-49 age group for women. If this isn't an indication to these writers that change is needed, I don't know what will. I'm not sure why TP refuse to write a decent story for Shadam.

Yep and I hope the demos continue to slide...

#53899   2013/10/23 08:22PM
    lilie

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote Yrwatcher22: I'm not looking forward to Chadam getting together but can't say it was unexpected. Guess it will be Round 2 of utter boredom with those two together. However, I don't think it will last too long. They've never had the buzz and staying power that Shadam does.

Yep and I hope the demos continue to slide...

Hi Beachmom and my fellow Shadamites

ITA, I hopes the ratings will sank until it the writers finally get a clue but I'm NOT holding my breath..

#53900   2013/10/24 12:58AM
    canada gal

Hi everyone, I have not been watching at all and I took YR off my DVR, because there is nothing to watch. Sharon's not on and Adam, well, I don't recognize him. I don't know why MM thinks it is a good thing. As an actor, aren't you are suppose to keep some continuity with a character, but he hasn't. This is not Adam, but I will still support Shadam with you guys in the hopes that things change. Right now, YR is unwatchable.

« 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 5395 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list